Switch to Forum Live View Does the angels watch you from heaven or do they have to follow wherever you go?
3 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2011 - 12:07AM #1
Megagenie

I am always curious about stuff and I don't know why. I came across a question like this and it has left me wondering about it.
Since people are believed to have guardian angels, must the angels follow and watch their charges wherever they go?
If it is like this then I will have to go ask mines to respect my privacy. LOL!
G.A must have watched us naked a lot of times without us knowing it. lol!
Rather the guardian angel than a perverted peeping tom.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2011 - 11:48PM #2
Stardove

Apr 7, 2011 -- 12:07AM, Megagenie wrote:

I am always curious about stuff and I don't know why. I came across a question like this and it has left me wondering about it.
Since people are believed to have guardian angels, must the angels follow and watch their charges wherever they go?
If it is like this then I will have to go ask mines to respect my privacy. LOL!
G.A must have watched us naked a lot of times without us knowing it. lol!
Rather the guardian angel than a perverted peeping tom.

Megagenie,

Welcome to the Angels Forum.  Not to worry our angels are always with us, but they do not think as human do.  IMO.  So I don't believe they are concerned with our physical actions.  They do come when we are in need and call upon them.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 28, 2011 - 1:32PM #3
KiHealing1

Hi Megagenie,

Our Guardian Angels are with us always, every moment of our lives. They cannot leave our side. It's their job, basically, to be with us 24/7. I too have wondered about what they see -- everything! But, they don't see things the same way we do. We are Human. They are Angels, beings of love and light energy. They know the meaning of acceptance. They accept us for all that we are, all that we do, all that we show. They are not creepy at all.  We feel love and acceptance (amongst other things) around them.

Sometimes we can feel someone watching over us, and it's more of a light, loving, feeling. The moment may even bring about a fun laughter. You can bet your sensing your Guardian Angel!

I like your question. Keep asking and keep exploring. Cheers!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 20, 2011 - 1:59AM #4
Megagenie

When you say that the angels are with us 24/7 since the moment of our birth, does that mean that the angels has been with us right beside our sides or do they watch us from heaven?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 26, 2011 - 5:44PM #5
Stardove

May 20, 2011 -- 1:59AM, Megagenie wrote:

When you say that the angels are with us 24/7 since the moment of our birth, does that mean that the angels has been with us right beside our sides or do they watch us from heaven?

I believe the angels are all around us on our journey, not off in heaven.

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 28, 2011 - 3:18PM #6
Estacia

I truly believe that they both watch us from above and they follow us, give us guidence and help.

Great question!

Stacey

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 28, 2011 - 8:17PM #7
Stardove

Stacey, nice angel picture!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook