Switch to Forum Live View Positive Visual Images
3 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2011 - 5:11PM #1
Haiku247american

Do you suffer from CHRONIC PAIN or are STRESSED out. Did you know that stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Of course, you do not want to overeat, take pain killers or xanax to relieve these symptoms, since a higher dosage is always needed because they do not work. Medical Practitioners are beginning to realize that the power of prayer, meditation, hypnosis, deep relaxation and positive visual images can really help. Saying a prayer to your Guardian Angel like I do works also. Read my journals which help with positive visualization.

Haiku247American
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2011 - 11:30PM #2
Ladyjem03

Aloha Everyone. This forum posting about Angels and Guides is very interesting. For those who have a trusting relationship with their spirit guides, how do you know, beyond a shadow of doubt who your talking too? This is a field we have yet to teach in our own spiritual individuality. I see many warning signs on " don't speak to strangers'. My thoughts in memory drifted to a time when Jesus Christ spoke to Judas Iscariot, when he told him open your eyes Judas and your heart, not your mind. Could this be a symbolic meaning today?

Beware, Remember always who you are not what others force you to become.

Would we risk our life to talk to spirit guides?  I guess I'm old fashion, never talk to strangers!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2011 - 3:32PM #3
Stardove

Mar 1, 2011 -- 11:30PM, Ladyjem03 wrote:

Aloha Everyone. This forum posting about Angels and Guides is very interesting. For those who have a trusting relationship with their spirit guides, how do you know, beyond a shadow of doubt who your talking too? This is a field we have yet to teach in our own spiritual individuality. I see many warning signs on " don't speak to strangers'. My thoughts in memory drifted to a time when Jesus Christ spoke to Judas Iscariot, when he told him open your eyes Judas and your heart, not your mind. Could this be a symbolic meaning today?

Beware, Remember always who you are not what others force you to become.

Would we risk our life to talk to spirit guides?  I guess I'm old fashion, never talk to strangers!!

Ladyjem,

Actually this is the forum to discuss the angels. 

There is another forum about the Sprit Guides, as well as a Discuss Spirit Guides and Angels for those who have doubts about these spiritual beings.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook