Switch to Forum Live View Summoning Angels for someone else
4 years ago  ::  Dec 24, 2010 - 12:47PM #1
francisvevea

Hi,  Is it possible to summon Angels to come to someone else I know is in need?  Any suggestions, I pray a lot but am curious if there is another more formal method.

Blessings and Merry Christmas;

FV

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2010 - 1:24AM #2
Stardove

Dec 24, 2010 -- 12:47PM, francisvevea wrote:

Hi,  Is it possible to summon Angels to come to someone else I know is in need?  Any suggestions, I pray a lot but am curious if there is another more formal method.

Blessings and Merry Christmas;

FV

Sorry for the delay in responding.  We had company for Christmas which included my one year old grandson.  So being with my family came first for a few days.

I believe we can "summon" angels for others.  I also believe our prayers should always include "Thy will be done." No matter what is happening in life we do not always know what is highest and best for others or their life path which is why I include the will of God in all situations I pray for or ask the angels to go and be with another.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2011 - 4:45AM #3
Holly3278

I believe that it can be done.  There have been times when I have asked that the guardian angel of another person be with them because I feared for them.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook