Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View How to contact them...
7 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2010 - 7:09PM #1
The_lioness

Hi :)

Okay, so maybe this is a dumb question but I am wondering how I can find my spirit guide?  I do believe i have one, but I don't think I have ever met him/her.  I have seen other spirits around me (esp. in times of trouble--when my depression and self-harm was at its worst) when I was half-awake or just drifting into sleep, but they have never said anything, just appeared and scared me...so sometimes I think they were a dream, but something inside me tells me they weren't.

But yes, i'd love to contact my spirit guide.  To know if he/she is out there, if I have someone looking over me...

Thanks.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2010 - 12:45PM #2
Stardove

Nov 28, 2010 -- 7:09PM, The_lioness wrote:

Hi :)

Okay, so maybe this is a dumb question but I am wondering how I can find my spirit guide?  I do believe i have one, but I don't think I have ever met him/her.  I have seen other spirits around me (esp. in times of trouble--when my depression and self-harm was at its worst) when I was half-awake or just drifting into sleep, but they have never said anything, just appeared and scared me...so sometimes I think they were a dream, but something inside me tells me they weren't.

But yes, i'd love to contact my spirit guide.  To know if he/she is out there, if I have someone looking over me...

Thanks.

Welcome to the Spirit Guides forum and to Beliefnet.  I hope you will enjoy the time you spend here and at the site.

Your guidance is already connecting with you.  Those random thoughts that appear to come from no where are possibly one of you guides.  I believe our guides "speak" to us within our thoughts.

To connect still the mind as in meditation.  When the external world is silent ask a question within your mind to your guide/s, then listen for the thoughts that come though.

Have you ever thought of a person and then they call you or you run into them unexpectedly?  Or the phone rings and you know who it is before you answer?  These things can be a type of message from the guides.

I would suggest to start paying attention to those random thoughts which seem to pop in and see if there is a connection to your guides.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook