Switch to Forum Live View What could this dream mean?
4 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2010 - 6:44AM #1
Momtohope

Hello,

My name is Tori I am new here, :) I recently had a dream in which a mans voice told me 7-17 over and over. And in the dream i was kind of getting annoyed. And then he said Tori Remember this it is very important. He had  a firm but nice voice when he said it.

I have had a few angel experiences in my life, but I cannot always share with just anyone. ( I am so glad that i have found this site) :)

I guess my question is how do i go about learning the meaning of the dream? will it come to me?

Thank you so much.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2010 - 9:23PM #2
Stardove

Nov 20, 2010 -- 6:44AM, Momtohope wrote:

Hello,

My name is Tori I am new here, :) I recently had a dream in which a mans voice told me 7-17 over and over. And in the dream i was kind of getting annoyed. And then he said Tori Remember this it is very important. He had  a firm but nice voice when he said it.

I have had a few angel experiences in my life, but I cannot always share with just anyone. ( I am so glad that i have found this site) :)

I guess my question is how do i go about learning the meaning of the dream? will it come to me?

Thank you so much.

Welcome Tori to the Spirit Guides forum and to Beliefnet.  There is a dream forum at the site.  What I know about the number 7 it is about completion as is also the number 40.  Seven is also a spiritual number.  17 I am not sure.  One would be beginning and seven again.  They would equal an 8.  (1+7=8).  The number eight is normally about power and money.  I not sure how these would relate to you dream. 

Thoughts are get on or stay on a spiritual path.  This is more important than power or money.  These things make life more comfortable, but your spiritual life is who you really are.

Dreams forum link

I do hope you will come back to here.  The forum has been dragging lately.  It once was a very active discussion area.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2010 - 4:13AM #3
Momtohope

Thank you Stardove, I really feel like it is spirit guide or angel. It was a mans voice and in the past the same voice has spoken to me in dreams. Smile

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2011 - 4:17AM #4
Shannon

Nov 20, 2010 -- 6:44AM, Momtohope wrote:

Hello,

Thank you so much.

Hi,

I hope your dreams will be made clear to you.  I have posted several of my dreams in the dream forum a while back.  I had to put my dreams out there, because they were so impacting to me.  I've had more encounters with God since then however.  I want to give Him the glory in this and have been asking Him to show me what to do so that He can be glorified in these supernatural encounters.   I believe for the most part that God is the One orchestrating all of our dreams- being that He is over all, through all, and in all.  He also tests us in various ways.  I believe that He tests us in our dreams as well in order to refine us.  Jeremiah 17:10 says, "I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, even to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings. 

You can certainly ask God at any given moment what is He trying to say to you.  God may not come when you want Him to, but He is generally on time for the most part.  He also tends to confirm His answers by causing us to hear it more than once and in various ways.   Ask Him who is He causing to communicate these things to you.  I'll tell you of a few encounters I had with God:  When I did hear an authoritative voice in my dream, I said, "Who are you?"  And He said, "I'm Jehovah."  He made it abundantly clear that He was not pleased with me in that encounter, so it wasn't a good encounter for me.    Even still though, I decided to always make it a point to ask the authoritative voice, who are you?  It does say, "Test the spirits."  I was certainly in awe to hear God answer back.  Even though He didn't deliver a sweet message, I certainly got on my knees before Him and found myself on my knees when I woke up.  The experience was so loud and clear.  I saw His presence, heard His voice which was louder than any voice I've ever heard, but I never did see His face.  There were many other encounters, but this last encounter I'll share- occurred a few weeks ago:  Jesus and I were conversating.  I can mainly remember asking who He is.  He said that He is Jesus and I was in disbelief, so He made the reality very appearant.  The atmosphere begin to brighten and He was standing right next to me.  I could actually see His presence for myself.  Then I believed.  He also addressed a sinful issue of my heart that only He knew about.  There were so many things I wanted to tell Him right then and there, but He disappeared before I could say anything to Him.  I apoligized to Him when I prayed and just agreed with Him and thanked Him for dealing with me.   The point I'm trying to make is:  Ask God for yourself to explain that repetative message to you, Ask who the authoritative being is, just to be sure if it is God Himself or someone else, and Test everything.    Matthew 7:7-8 says  “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.  For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened."

I hope the interpretation will be a positive one for you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2011 - 1:56PM #5
Stardove

Hi Shannon,

I can see you are a Christian and your post is coming from that point of view. 

Belief in our spiritual guidance is not only for Christians.  If fact most Christians are not aware or taught of these spiritual helpers.  Instead they are taught to be afraid of them...test the spirit.

There is a debate area on Beliefnet for discussions about Spirit Guides and Angels for those who are not believers in or not sure about these spiritual beings.

This forum is to discuss Spirit Guides, not religious beliefs or the Bible.  Thanks. 

Host Spirit Guides ~ Stardove

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2011 - 6:22AM #6
Shannon

Mar 29, 2011 -- 1:56PM, Stardove wrote:

Hi Shannon,

Belief in our spiritual guidance is not only for Christians.  If fact most Christians are not aware or taught of these spiritual helpers.  Instead they are taught to be afraid of them...test the spirit.

There is a debate area on Beliefnet for discussions about Spirit Guides and Angels for those who are not believers in or not sure about these spiritual beings.

This forum is to discuss Spirit Guides, not religious beliefs or the Bible.  Thanks. 

I perceive there may be a prejudice (only in this thread) in regard to who I believe is a spiritual guide.  I have strived to respect every person regarding their beliefs.  When someone is asking for help in an area I'm familiar with, I believe in stating the facts of how things occurred in my life- in the hope that it will help them and not to tear anyone down.  Although there may be various spiritual guides, I believe there is One who is in authority of them all. 

No offense, but... I can see why this forum is dragging.   

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2011 - 12:39PM #7
Stardove

Mar 30, 2011 -- 6:22AM, Shannon wrote:

Mar 29, 2011 -- 1:56PM, Stardove wrote:

Hi Shannon,

I perceive there may be a prejudice (only in this thread) in regard to who I believe is a spiritual guide.  I have strived to respect every person regarding their beliefs.  When someone is asking for help in an area I'm familiar with, I believe in stating the facts of how things occurred in my life- in the hope that it will help them and not to tear anyone down.  Although there may be various spiritual guides, I believe there is One who is in authority of them all. 

No offense, but... I can see why this forum is dragging.   

This forum is for discussion about our spirit guides.  Perhaps this will help you to understand we are not talking about the Holy Spirit at this forum.

The inner band of guides are with a  person their entire life. These are souls that agreed to work with a  person while that person does his or her earth walk. This agreement is  made before we are born.

In my training here are some names for the inner band. These same guides are sometimes called by different names.

Master Guide
Doctor of Philosophy (Teacher)
Doctor of Chemistry (works with the physical body)
Protector Guide (usually a Native American)
Joy Guide (raises the energy & has fun)

Also we all have a guardian angel.

The  inner band of guide has at least five guides, but we can have more. I  have been told I have nine inner band guides. Usually the number of  guides will be an odd number.

We  also have an outer band of guidance. These guides will come and stay  for as long as needed then leave a person. They would be temporary  guides.

With all  metaphysical teachings take what you want and leave the rest.

Some  people do choose to work with only one guide and believe that is all  they have.

PS.  You may not be aware of changes in ownership (twice) to Beliefnet which caused many members to go to other sites due to glitches with the format.  Over time the glitches have been and are still being worked on, so the site is more stable now.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 31, 2011 - 2:00AM #8
Shannon

That is interesting.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook