Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

7 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2010 - 10:33PM #1
Denn

I have been going through a difficult time after relocating to the southeast. I keep asking for help and guidance. I had a dream in which a broken item (I acknowledged in the dream that the item was my Mom's, even though I am not sure what the item was) was returned to me, and I was given a gift of a coin that looked like a dime. In my dream I was told I was receiving a gift of the coin from the man. After telling my husband about the dream, I found in the middle of my car seat a dime. My husband thought it was coincidence, but I do not think so.  Also, the dream takes place at my parents home; I am there alone cleaning and painting after a storm.

I feel this dream has meaning, but I am not sure of the meaning. Do I interpret this dream as a message from my guide with symbolic representations, or do I take this dream literally that will eventually happen (since many dreams I have are prophetic)?

Do guides appear in dreams? Can they give you things?

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jul 05, 2010 - 1:18AM #2
Stardove

Jul 4, 2010 -- 10:33PM, Denn wrote:

I have been going through a difficult time after relocating to the southeast. I keep asking for help and guidance. I had a dream in which a broken item (I acknowledged in the dream that the item was my Mom's, even though I am not sure what the item was) was returned to me, and I was given a gift of a coin that looked like a dime. In my dream I was told I was receiving a gift of the coin from the man. After telling my husband about the dream, I found in the middle of my car seat a dime. My husband thought it was coincidence, but I do not think so.  Also, the dream takes place at my parents home; I am there alone cleaning and painting after a storm.

I feel this dream has meaning, but I am not sure of the meaning. Do I interpret this dream as a message from my guide with symbolic representations, or do I take this dream literally that will eventually happen (since many dreams I have are prophetic)?

Do guides appear in dreams? Can they give you things?

Welcome Denn,

I do believe our guides can come to us in  dreams.  They can teach us and we can learn during dreamtime.

The  dime you found most likely is an apport, a gift from spirit.  I had a  small crystal appear from the thin air between my legs once.  It was an  unreal moment. I was sitting on a bed with my legs slightly apart, actually discussion apports with one of my teacher and it just showed up.

Spirit can give and they can also take.  When items are taken they normally are given back, maybe in a different location and after a while.

In dreams it is said that most people will represent an aspect of our self, like you mom.  She could represent the maternal nature in you, a quality you do not recognize in yourself.  Or on the other hand represent a part of you that you are comfortable with. (flip a coin Wink)

Thinking of the gift in the dream, are you able to receive as freely as you give?

I totally believe the gift was letting you know the physical gift was coming.  Only 10 cents, but a gift indeed.  You may begin to find more coins on the ground or places...pennies from heaven.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 2 guests
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook