5 years ago  ::  Jan 04, 2010 - 4:36PM #1
Cmweaver

Just wondering if anyone else out there is an angel artist? I'd love to see your work if you are. Lately God has been placing these wonderful images on my heart and in my hand and on to canvas.

I'm new here, and not really sure how this all works, but would love to hear from anyone at all.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2010 - 4:54PM #2
Stardove

Jan 4, 2010 -- 4:36PM, Cmweaver wrote:

Just wondering if anyone else out there is an angel artist? I'd love to see your work if you are. Lately God has been placing these wonderful images on my heart and in my hand and on to canvas.

I'm new here, and not really sure how this all works, but would love to hear from anyone at all.

Welcome to the Angels Forum and to Beliefnet.  Did you paint your profile picture?  I hope you will enjoy your time here and at the site.

I just wish I was an artist.  Wink

Host Angels Forum

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 05, 2010 - 6:00PM #3
Cmweaver

Hi and thanks for acknowledging me! Yes, I did paint my profile picture, as well as the other angels I put into my photo album. If I understand this correctly, you should be able to see them.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 07, 2010 - 10:31PM #4
Stardove

Jan 5, 2010 -- 6:00PM, Cmweaver wrote:

Hi and thanks for acknowledging me! Yes, I did paint my profile picture, as well as the other angels I put into my photo album. If I understand this correctly, you should be able to see them.

That is correct.  They are beautiful!

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2010 - 8:54PM #5
Barbara

Hello from New Mexico. I am a VISIONARY artist, and paint angels, ascended masters, and create SPIRITUAL PORTRAITS from the essence of each energetic resonance...your own personal images and symbols.

I am available by phone or email, and would be delighted to share these gifts with you, if you are curious, or interested in having a session...these can be created from a recent photograph...please see some samples at:

www.themanyfacesofgod.com/barbara-besser.html

Be in Joy...and do be in communication. It is my intention to be of service to the planet in this way.

ANALEIA

Barbara

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2010 - 8:55PM #6
Barbara

I will send samples of my work by request...email is: artonwings@aol.com

ANALEIA/Barbara

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing