5 years ago  ::  Aug 24, 2009 - 4:29PM #1
natsim7

Hiya:

Last night I was laying in bed on my stomach, all lights off total darkness. As I was dozing off I heard a high pitched sound-almost like a radio tuning/screech-in my right ear. It was loud-very! I jumped-turned to look and nothing. Any take?

Thanks in advance!

Natasha

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2009 - 1:33PM #2
Stardove

Sorry I didn't see this yesterday.

The sound could have been made by your guidance tuning you up for Clairaudience.   Clairaudience is receiving messages in thoughtform from another frequency or realm. It is considered a form of channeling.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 26, 2009 - 2:13PM #3
natsim7

Thanks Stardove!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 08, 2012 - 8:53AM #4
gabzgrl

I also got the high pitched sound when I've had visions of the past. Your guide might be trying to warn you of something or reach you to guide you on some type of journey.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2012 - 10:40AM #5
2012escapee

I hear that sound all the time, and it does increase when I pray, so I take it to be #1 the "hum of the Universe" and #2 angels.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 18, 2012 - 6:29PM #6
christine3

Jul 11, 2012 -- 10:40AM, 2012escapee wrote:

I hear that sound all the time, and it does increase when I pray, so I take it to be #1 the "hum of the Universe" and #2 angels.

If you are talking about high-pitched sounds in either right or left ear.  I get them regularly.  When a female thinks about me I get a ring in the left ear; the right ear is for males.  I have come to recognize whose ring it is by the pitch, and call that person to see what's up  :)  It works great!

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook