Switch to Forum Live View How can you tell if a spirit guide is disguising itself to be a good angel or from God?
5 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2009 - 9:48AM #1
Gabs13

I have met my spirit guide which I consider him my angel.  He has guided me for a year now, everything he tells me is very positive.....he talks a lot about God and the angels, and only showers me with love and support.  He has told me many things from past lives, to information about other people in my life, he has also told me a few things that are supposed to happen in the future.  When I first met him, I did ask him a question and found out he was correct, so I know this isn't my imagination.  I've had a relationship with my guide/angel for a year now and I do trust him and love him.  I know my guide/angel is real but I want to make sure that all EVIL entities stay away from me.  How do you know if what you are connecting with is pure good or evil?????

Gaby

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 22, 2009 - 1:38PM #2
Stardove

Jul 22, 2009 -- 9:48AM, Gabs13 wrote:

I have met my spirit guide which I consider him my angel.  He has guided me for a year now, everything he tells me is very positive.....he talks a lot about God and the angels, and only showers me with love and support.  He has told me many things from past lives, to information about other people in my life, he has also told me a few things that are supposed to happen in the future.  When I first met him, I did ask him a question and found out he was correct, so I know this isn't my imagination.  I've had a relationship with my guide/angel for a year now and I do trust him and love him.  I know my guide/angel is real but I want to make sure that all EVIL entities stay away from me.  How do you know if what you are connecting with is pure good or evil?????

Gaby

Welcome Gaby to The Spirit Guides Forum and to Beliefnet.  I have bumped up a thread about grounding and shielding.  I have not re-read the thread, but the information contained in it is about protection.

IMO what we are protecting ourselves when working with Spirit is from are lost entities who have chosen not to go on Home...or what many would called Heaven.  For whatever reason at death these souls stay stuck in the astral realm.  Not all stuck souls are evil either.  They are pretty much the same as when they had a physical body.

This may or may not be on the thread, but an example of just one prayer for protection.  With this prayer we are being protected from the living (negative people)  and those in spirit who have passed, but gotten stuck in a astral plane.

I draw a circle around me and my body.  In this circle I put the white light of peace, the blue light of healing and the clear red light on energy.  I direct that nothing or no one can enter this circle that is not for my highest and best.

Another prayer which is used a lot is the Prayer of Protection.  You can pray it for yourself using me or insert another person's name into the same prayer.

Prayer for Protection
The light of God surrounds me,
The love of God enfolds me,
The power of God protects me,
And the presence of God watches over me;
Wherever I AM, God is.  Amen.

Even saying (thinking) I AM surrounded by the Light of God is a form of protection from the darkness.

One more thing before I drive my car I say this following prayer.

Angels to the front
Angels to the back
Angels to the left
Angels to the right
Angels above
Angels below
Angels within guide me protect me
and my vehicle.

Note:  I added the vehicle after I was involved in an accident a while back.  I was not injured even though the entire drivers side of van was damaged.  I believe that by saying this prayer before I drive protects me even when I leave the vehicle the angels continue to protect me.

The thing about the wreck I kept "hearing" (within my thoughts) to turn on Peaceful Lane.  This had never happened before.  Several times I was being urged to turn at this street.  I did slow down thinking about turning, but saw the street turned to gravel.  I decided not to turn, in less than a minute the wreck happened.  The van would have been T-boned in the driver's door, if I had not slowed down.  The other driver was totally at fault taking a corner too fast and wide.  I could see her coming and stopped the van, so it was not in motion when the vehicles collided. 

If I had turned I would have avoided the collision, but would have never known the reason for my turning on a street I had never been down before.  This all happened within minutes of being at my daughter's home which is down in south Texas (east of Austin) in the country.  The street I was on was a dead end.  The lady came from my left and my daughter lives in first house to the right after turn.  An officer came and gave the lady a ticket.  I had to force her door open after the wreck she was trapped.  The powder from the air bag deploying made me think the car was about to catch on fire.  I thought the powder was smoke.  Her bumper was wrapped around the door and she could not open it.  Somehow I found the strength to get the door open.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2009 - 12:12PM #3
Wendyness

Discernment comes from knowing God.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2009 - 6:30AM #4
Archangelgabriella

hello

if you already have to ask .....it is not a good angel.  in my experience a guide , guides you to find the information and helps you to prove it yourself ..he or she would not just give it to you , you want to learn how to do it yourself.  love to chat about it...look me up

gabriella

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2010 - 8:36PM #5
Tenlionz

There are ways to force a negative or malevolent Spirit into revealing its true nature. White Sage is a Medicine for protection and will irritate the negative forces. Spirits which appear as red or come with foul odor are Non-Human and negative.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook