Switch to Forum Live View Question about Guides and dreams...???
5 years ago  ::  Jun 03, 2009 - 5:48PM #1
Dreamweever2

Last night I had a dream that I am trying to understand. My question is, if you have never known anything of your guide/guides, can they first come to you in your dreams? Can they come to you in a dream as an infant/toddler? I wonder if they think that you may be afraid and come to you in that way and form? I'm really curious about this.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 03, 2009 - 8:39PM #2
Stardove

Jun 3, 2009 -- 5:48PM, Dreamweever2 wrote:

Last night I had a dream that I am trying to understand. My question is, if you have never known anything of your guide/guides, can they first come to you in your dreams? Can they come to you in a dream as an infant/toddler? I wonder if they think that you may be afraid and come to you in that way and form? I'm really curious about this.

I believe that guides can come to us in dreamtime to teach us.  I don't know why they would come as an infant/toddler.  The joy guides come as children, but not that young that I am aware of.

In dreams seeing a baby can mean lots of different things depending on what the baby was doing.

One thing it might represent is your giving birth to a new idea,  concept, ideal, project, etc.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 03, 2009 - 10:27PM #3
Dreamweever2

Thank you Stardove for helping me clear that up. It kind of rules out a Spirit Guide for me then.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Sep 01, 2010 - 5:32PM #4
northstar100

Jun 3, 2009 -- 5:48PM, Dreamweever2 wrote:

you still here dreamweever...

they always come in your dreams... whether you remember them or not... they always have... it is the back door to spirituality... BUT... if you dont believe in them, then they use whatever understanding you have of dreams to keep you up-to-date (so to speak) with your issues in life...

dreams are one way to find a personal direct experience with your guides and even your guardian... they are really itching to have a personal relationship with you, but they are respectful of your beliefs... i wish mankind was more that way Smile

... give to life what is lifes... give to spirit what is spirits...
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook