Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Seeing spirits question
9 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2009 - 7:28AM #1
ezzijane

I'm not sure this is the correct place to post, but maybe someone can suggest another.  My 19-yr. old son came home the other night quite upset.  He had seen a man in the middle of the road dressed in old-fashioned clothes.  He swerved and the man just disappeared into smoke.  My son says he has seen colors & shapes before, but never anything so real.  When I asked about seeing the shapes, he says it can happen any where, any time.   I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience & if the imagines become clearer with time. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2009 - 4:23PM #2
Stardove

Feb 28, 2009 -- 7:28AM, ezzijane wrote:

I'm not sure this is the correct place to post, but maybe someone can suggest another.  My 19-yr. old son came home the other night quite upset.  He had seen a man in the middle of the road dressed in old-fashioned clothes.  He swerved and the man just disappeared into smoke.  My son says he has seen colors & shapes before, but never anything so real.  When I asked about seeing the shapes, he says it can happen any where, any time.   I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience & if the imagines become clearer with time. 

I have a friend who had a similar experience.  She saw a man in the road which caused her to slow down.  Seems like if she hadn't an accident would have occurred.  By slowing down it changed the time line and a car that could have hit hers didn't.

The times I've seen spirit is was more like a fog with a human shape, not any where near appearing in human form.  If I have I thought they were real people.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove

People change for two main reasons: either their minds have been opened or their hearts have been broken.
---Anonymous

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2009 - 1:28PM #3
spiritalk

Mar 5, 2009 -- 3:07PM, Nightbreaker wrote:

I've never seen spirit aside from flashes of light, but I imagine that making the images clearer works the same way as any other kind of clairvoyance-- you have to meditate, tune in and practice, practice, practice!

Working with spirits is mediumship.  Mediumship is based on psychic sensitivities that use all our senses.  Some people just don't want to see spirit people like they were alive and well.  Some people sense them and get confirmation in their mediumship without actually 'seeing' spirit people. 

God bless, J

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2009 - 1:31PM #4
spiritalk

If this is a common occurance (by mediums) at this place in the road, you have a stuck spirit.  He is reliving an event that happened at that particular place.   If he is a one off type of sighting, then he might be ready to move on, away from the scene of a tragedy.

Perhaps your son is being opened to new talents* with spirit entities.

*I will explain the use of this word rather than gift.  A gift is given and we do nothing to change or enhance it.  A talent is something within ourselves we can work on and with to make it better.  Psychic/mediumship abilities are talents to be enhanced.

God bless, J 

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2010 - 12:23PM #5
Ageo

The ways of God are subtle, but not without purpose.  Let one doubt, and ponder, and understand, if they so desire.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2012 - 6:25AM #6
Joao

I'm sure this is the correct place to post, and maybe someone can suggest another. it was 2006 when I was in dare es Salaam, drive Nissan Double cab around 2 am midnigh i saw a man dressed (cassock), long sleeved plain calico stand in the middle of the road . in two meter before I knoked He disappeared. i was real fear and exlerate the car to reach home, in one km before I reach home I saw again two naked man and women fight in the middle of the road when I stop the car their desappear , I run home and told my friend the story happening. then he teold me story about that place at nigh he says its happen frequently any time. I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience & if the imagines become clearer with time. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2012 - 12:49PM #7
christine3

Jan 17, 2012 -- 6:25AM, Joao wrote:

I'm sure this is the correct place to post, and maybe someone can suggest another. it was 2006 when I was in dare es Salaam, drive Nissan Double cab around 2 am midnigh i saw a man dressed (cassock), long sleeved plain calico stand in the middle of the road . in two meter before I knoked He disappeared. i was real fear and exlerate the car to reach home, in one km before I reach home I saw again two naked man and women fight in the middle of the road when I stop the car their desappear , I run home and told my friend the story happening. then he teold me story about that place at nigh he says its happen frequently any time. I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience & if the imagines become clearer with time. 

Hi Joao,

I have only seen spirits several times in my life.  Once it happened when I was a little girl where I saw a spirit man in our home.  I was awake and saw very clearly a man who looked like he belonged in the 1600s.  He was a fisherman.  He was walking down the hallway of our home. 

The other time I was in an extreme state of upset because a friend of mine had just been put in jail, my car which he was driving at the time was impounded, and also my dog was in the car, impounded also.  I had no money at the time and was literally running for miles...to the court, to the animal shelter, to friends to borrow money to get my dog out of the animal shelter, called the 'pound' at that time. 

On that night I ran from my home to a theater in town to meet up with some friends of mine who another friend told me they were at that theater.  I was waiting outside this theater, when I saw a couple come out of the theater...but they looked very strange.  They were dressed in clothes from the 17th century, and they were blankly staring ahead, floating about 12 inches off the ground as they walked.  Also, the woman's neck was about a foot long.  Knowing about the spirit world and how she was presenting herself to me, I am led to think that she may have been hung by a rope in that lifetime.  It didn't scare me to see these people.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2012 - 10:29PM #8
Ajohns32

Isn't seeing an apparition in a road a common ghost experience? I've heard about these experiences several times. I read several blogs about ghosts, and the road theme seems to appear again and again. If anyone is interested in reading more about these experiences, I like this blog: http://www.neghostproject.com/dudleyrd.htm

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook