6 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2009 - 11:02PM #1
clinton7

Hello all, I am very interested in angel sightings in clouds and other places. I have personally had two such events in the last several years. In 2005 is found a limestone tile that have the image of an angel formed naturally within the stone. Also, on New Years Day morning in 2007, my daughter photographed an early morning mountain scene in the Smokey Mountains. One can clearly see an angel with a trumpet above the mountains .Please visit my page (Clinton7) and see the photograph of the angel with trumpet. http://community.beliefnet.com/clinton7/gallery/view_gallery.one?pid=61493005 The limestone angel is shown in my avatar above and can be seen at http://community.beliefnet.com/clinton7/gallery/view_gallery.one?pid=58138259.  Each of these events were both unsettling and comforting. To read the story about the limestone angel visit my beliefnet page. I would love to see other such images and read your thoughts. God Bless, Clinton7

Moderated by Beliefnet_grace on Apr 06, 2009 - 04:20PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2009 - 12:12AM #2
Stardove
Clinton, It's been awhile since I seen you here.  It is good to see you back at the forum.  :)
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 01, 2009 - 10:01AM #3
clinton7
Good to be back.  I hope to have more time to stay in touch.

God Bless,
Clinton
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 07, 2009 - 12:02PM #4
vel_crow61

Hi. 

I was just wondering if anyone has ideas about "orbs" in photos?  I find them quite often in mine when I take them at my home and also at my brothers home.  They are different sizes too!  My sister in laws father passed away in dec and in almost all pics I have taken of her there is an orb on or near her. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2009 - 3:39PM #5
MysticAngel

Hi Vel crow,

I love orbs and get them a lot in my pictures, There should be a thread on here entitled orbs where we have posted some of our pics with orbs in them. I'd love to see some of yours!

Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook