Page 11 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Switch to Forum Live View Who says angels can't become human?
3 years ago  ::  Apr 05, 2012 - 10:43AM #101
Stardove

Apr 1, 2012 -- 11:49PM, shadyeyes wrote:

Well Hello everyone im new here, but I personally do believe that angels can be born as a human. with human parents and the whole nine yards, I know that being a human with an Angel spirit or soul, would have conflicting emotions or thoughts and feelings.

Shadyeyes,

Welcome to the Angels Forum and to Beliefnet.  I hope you will enjoy the time you spend here.

Stardove ~ Host

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 16, 2012 - 3:43PM #102
five_point_dad

Paul mentioned in 2 Cor. 5:1 that to be "absent from the body is to be present with the Lord," which would suggest there are only two places a Christian believer can ever be, either on earth in a body of clay or in heaven in the presence of God. There is also no specific Bible passage that says human beings become angels.  Peter says that angels were not involved in salvation (I Peter 1:12). 

There are many different kinds of angels, some pretty grotesque looking (Isa. 6:1-4) and how do we account for them if they were human beings?  Angels are always depicted in the masculine never in the feminine, which is contrary to the human race made up of both.  Job tells us that angels greeted creation, while human beings were made after creation got underway. 

Christ came and took upon Himself human form and nature and not the form and nature of angels.  He redeemed his "people," not angels. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jun 17, 2012 - 12:55AM #103
Estacia

Jun 16, 2012 -- 3:43PM, five_point_dad wrote:

Paul mentioned in 2 Cor. 5:1 that to be "absent from the body is to be present with the Lord," which would suggest there are only two places a Christian believer can ever be, either on earth in a body of clay or in heaven in the presence of God. There is also no specific Bible passage that says human beings become angels.  Peter says that angels were not involved in salvation (I Peter 1:12). 

There are many different kinds of angels, some pretty grotesque looking (Isa. 6:1-4) and how do we account for them if they were human beings?  Angels are always depicted in the masculine never in the feminine, which is contrary to the human race made up of both.  Job tells us that angels greeted creation, while human beings were made after creation got underway. 

Christ came and took upon Himself human form and nature and not the form and nature of angels.  He redeemed his "people," not angels. 

Thank you for your input on this post. This thread is close to a question I pose in another thread. Your reply has helped me personally.

I

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 11 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook