6 years ago  ::  May 29, 2008 - 1:35AM #1
sunshinedowner
Hello. I ahve recently got some archangel oracle cards. Every reading i have done has been so exact to what i ask them. Also I have done them 3 times and them 3 times one of the cards has come up 3 times. He is called Raziel, spititual understanding. Is he my angel? Also i had 3 cards begging with s telling me what i should do and s is the first letter of my name. Does this mean anything? thank you any help appreciated.xxxx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 30, 2008 - 12:29PM #2
Stardove

sunshinedowner wrote:

Hello. I ahve recently got some archangel oracle cards. Every reading i have done has been so exact to what i ask them. Also I have done them 3 times and them 3 times one of the cards has come up 3 times. He is called Raziel, spititual understanding. Is he my angel? Also i had 3 cards begging with s telling me what i should do and s is the first letter of my name. Does this mean anything? thank you any help appreciated.xxxx

I moved your thread to a topic all it's own thinking you might get more responses here than in the welcome thread.

I would say trust your own inner guidance for the answers you seek.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 30, 2008 - 12:57PM #3
sunshinedowner
i will try thanks.xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 12, 2008 - 9:20PM #4
Tenlionz
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest