7 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2008 - 6:40PM #1
Stardove
I'll be going out of town on tomorrow ~ 4/3/08 and back by next Wednesday 4/9. I'll be able to check in some until Monday, but if something needs attention you can click on the report link. Thanks. Your host.
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 04, 2008 - 11:17AM #2
Stardove
We arrived safely down south last night.  Tonight and tomorrow I will be out of touch.  I have a DBSA TX Board meeting on Saturday in Austin.

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 09, 2008 - 12:31AM #3
Stardove
We have returned home today. On Saturday I was in a wreck. I saw the car coming too wide and fast around a corner as I was approaching a dead end street....almost to my daughter's home. I stopped the van and closed my eyes, so I didn't see the collision, but heard and felt it. I was not hurt. The lady's car was totaled and I had to force her door open. Her air bags deployed and thought her car was going to catch on fire.

The thing is I kept having these thoughts about turning on Peaceful Lane just to have a look, so I did slow down and looked up the road which slow me down just enough. If I had turned the collision wouldn't have happened. As it was I slowed enough, because if I hadn't her car would have T-boned my van in the driver's door. Yesterday the van was towed into town for repairs and we got a rental to come home. In a couple of week's when the van is fixed we will head back south to pick it up.

Yesterday my son called to tell us one of our dogs had passed away during the night. With all that was going on we came on home a day early.

I have a lot of catching up to do on Beliefnet and my emails.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook