Switch to Forum Live View Angel sightings family wide
6 years ago  ::  Mar 28, 2008 - 8:05PM #1
nos482
Hi everyone this may be different but first my daughter saw her first angel when she was seven having a grandmile seizure.   I prayed for God to take my life in place of her's and felt a soothing chill on me.  Then my children seen 3 when my grandmother was ready for her journey to heaven.  I wrote poems about it at www.booksie.com/nos482 I also felt the angels around but couldn't see.  Until one night I dream of my grandfather passed 16 years ago became an angel and gave me an angel's embrace in my dreams.  I cried with tears of joy in the dream and woke crying.  I feel so much more and see more now than ever.  :-)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 28, 2008 - 8:05PM #2
nos482
Hi everyone this may be different but first my daughter saw her first angel when she was seven having a grandmile seizure.   I prayed for God to take my life in place of her's and felt a soothing chill on me.  Then my children seen 3 when my grandmother was ready for her journey to heaven.  I wrote poems about it at www.booksie.com/nos482 I also felt the angels around but couldn't see.  Until one night I dream of my grandfather passed 16 years ago became an angel and gave me an angel's embrace in my dreams.  I cried with tears of joy in the dream and woke crying.  I feel so much more and see more now than ever.  :-)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2008 - 2:09PM #3
warrior
I have had experiences all my life.My dad and my mom, being ministers also had many.It may  surprise you to know that Angels are sent to us in human form to bring us a message??I have dreamed of them.I have heard choirs of them sing while wide awake.I have seen them in human form. Be alert to the spiritual and you can to see them.My mother had heard them sing.She  passed away  in 1977.I began to pray for along time to hear what she had heard.Finally in 1986,I did.There is no sound like it on earth.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2008 - 2:20PM #4
Stardove

warrior wrote:

I have had experiences all my life.My dad and my mom, being ministers also had many.It may surprise you to know that Angels are sent to us in human form to bring us a message??I have dreamed of them.I have heard choirs of them sing while wide awake.I have seen them in human form. Be alert to the spiritual and you can to see them.My mother had heard them sing.She passed away in 1977.I began to pray for along time to hear what she had heard.Finally in 1986,I did.There is no sound like it on earth.

Warrior, welcome the the Angels Forum and to Beliefnet. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.  I hope you will enjoy the time you spend with us.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2008 - 10:51PM #5
seekinggodslove
When i was 2 years old my grandfather died, i saw the angels taking his soul to heaven and later at the funeral home i saw angels on either side of his casket.  All of my life when ever i would tell this to a member of the clergy i was told i was only dreaming or day dreaming. But no one will ever convince me otherwise, i am 58 now. I haven't seen any since that i am aware of, but i think sometimes we see them but are not really aware of them because we have so much other thing going on in our lives once we are adults.  I remember a story i was told about when my grandfathers mother died, he was in Florida and she in Michigan, he had a dream that she came to him and told him she had to leave, the next morning he got a cable that she had died about the same time he had the dream.  And yes i do believe in angels.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2008 - 11:10PM #6
Stardove

seekinggodslove wrote:

When i was 2 years old my grandfather died, i saw the angels taking his soul to heaven and later at the funeral home i saw angels on either side of his casket. All of my life when ever i would tell this to a member of the clergy i was told i was only dreaming or day dreaming. But no one will ever convince me otherwise, i am 58 now. I haven't seen any since that i am aware of, but i think sometimes we see them but are not really aware of them because we have so much other thing going on in our lives once we are adults. I remember a story i was told about when my grandfathers mother died, he was in Florida and she in Michigan, he had a dream that she came to him and told him she had to leave, the next morning he got a cable that she had died about the same time he had the dream. And yes i do believe in angels.

seekinggodslove, welcome to the forum and Beliefnet. Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you too will enjoy your time here.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 03, 2008 - 3:32PM #7
nos482
thanks for writing about angels
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook