Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Saw an angel...what does this mean?
6 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 11:13AM #1
Booshaye
I have always believed in angels as they are in the Bible, but I had never had a personal experience with one until the night before Easter! My husband and I have been trying to conceive our first child for 3 years with no luck despite everything the doctors can do for us. I had surgery last month to see if that could help even. Well, the night before Easter, I was meditating as I often do and I saw a beautiful white light of an angel with soft feathery wings and she (it appeared in female form to me) touched my uterus and it felt warm. I couldn't get her name...only the letters "L" and "A". I am no expert in angels, so Googled to see what angels have names beginning with L and A. To my surprise, the only one I found was "Lailah" who is the angel of conception! Is this coincidence? Is she telling me to be strong and it will happen? Or is this my time? I don't know what to think! Anyone with ideas, I would appreciate them! Nothing like this has ever happened to me before!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 1:04PM #2
Stardove
Thanks for sharing with us about your angel visit.

Now is the time for a positive attitude. It would seem that the angel was letting you know that it is time to accept the healing and allow nature to take it's course. Please keep us posted. :)
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 27, 2008 - 10:20PM #3
Jerry6707
Just say thank you and have some faith that you have been blessed. I say this  becouse when little coicedences like the one you just explained start happening in my life they never end up being coincideces. who knows maybe you will be having a baby soon.
Jerry
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 07, 2008 - 7:58PM #4
Dioloquese
[QUOTE=Booshaye;387278]I have always believed in angels as they are in the Bible, but I had never had a personal experience with one until the night before Easter! My husband and I have been trying to conceive our first child for 3 years with no luck despite everything the doctors can do for us. I had surgery last month to see if that could help even. Well, the night before Easter, I was meditating as I often do and I saw a beautiful white light of an angel with soft feathery wings and she (it appeared in female form to me) touched my uterus and it felt warm. I couldn't get her name...only the letters "L" and "A". I am no expert in angels, so Googled to see what angels have names beginning with L and A. To my surprise, the only one I found was "Lailah" who is the angel of conception! Is this coincidence? Is she telling me to be strong and it will happen? Or is this my time? I don't know what to think! Anyone with ideas, I would appreciate them! Nothing like this has ever happened to me before![/QUOTE]
I find it curious that she/he didn't give any instructions. However In my experience with the angel who talked to me. Words (or at least the perception of words) were flowing through my mind in the absence of any mouth movement. Understanding was there like water. Perhaps things were blotted out from your immediate recall.
In my case I was told when I returned to the camp from this place in the woods I would forget the event happened. It took over twenty five years for it to come back to me what was said.
However if you ask me the issue for you was clearly procreative.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 08, 2008 - 12:19AM #5
Dioloquese
When I moved in with my Mother in Arizona many years ago, I recall talking to a hippy type fellow who straightend his life around after drinking himself into his customary stupor in a bar. Just like Hollywood, the lights and sound went dim and three men in white quietly sat at his table. They simply looked deeply into his soul, quietly addressed him by name and told him, "You have to stop this."
The room eventually began to return to normal and the light faded returning to the dim bar room environment -
Looking around he was aware that the men had disappeared.
He turned his life around and at that time moved on in his life.
Hollywood gets it right sometimes.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2008 - 6:39PM #6
Rivermom
How wonderful Dolores,

I am so pleased for you.  That would make me happy the rest of my life!  What a blessing you have received.

Rivermom
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2008 - 6:44PM #7
bluevirgo49
blueangel
to booshaye, i just want to tell you that it wasn't coincidence what had happened to you it 's called a "validation" fo your request from your angels.

blueangel
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 13, 2008 - 6:44PM #8
bluevirgo49
blueangel
to booshaye, i just want to tell you that it wasn't coincidence what had happened to you it 's called a "validation" fo your request from your angels.

blueangel
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2008 - 10:31AM #9
Lovelight38
Let me begin by saying I believe angels are God's messengers. Their purpose is to let us know God has heard us and will help us out.

My angel visitations are usually in dreams. When I first started teaching 10 years ago, I had an emotionally disturbed student who drove me nuts. I decided to use "tough love" with this kid and always corrected her behavior. Out of foolishness I thought I was helping her. One night I had a very strange dream in which my student walked into my room holding the hand of a tall, long haired angel. I couldn't tell if the angel was male or female; the face was beautiful in a feminine way, but the body was extremely muscular. The angel didn't speak to me, but turned to my student and told her, "Go ahead and speak to her." At that point, my student told me she loved me, but I was too hard on her. At first I responded defensively and made all sorts of excuses for my behavior. Each time I did so, the angel seemed uninterested in my words. Finally, I realized I wasn't being judged, I just needed to respect my student and her feelings.

The next morning I went to work expecting to apologize to the young girl in my class. She was absent that day, which was frustrating because I felt a strong need to apologize. When she finally returned to school, she hugged me before I could say a word, and told me she loved me. From that day forward her behavior and my response to her behavior changed for the better.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2009 - 8:44PM #10
angelchaser9

Dolores Swob wrote:

Thank You For Hearing My Words Of Faith.  I Am Going Thru Troubled Time In My Life, And Have Been Praying Tremendously Asking God For Guidance, And Peace In My Heart And To See My Angel To Bring My Faith Stronger Yes I Said It Stronger I Needed Uplifting. Here Goes, , As I Begain To Read My Mail, My Daily Thing When I Get Home, In My Room  I Felt That I Should  Look  Up,,, Walking Out Of My Room I Saw My Angel,, I Said No Don't Go Stay Here With Me, But He Kept Going, But Yet I Felt Comfort At The Same Time I Begain To Thank God For Answering My Prayers That He Showed  Me One Of My Angels.  To Describe The Beautiful Angel Doesn't Do Him Justice, But He Was Like A Cloud Like Figure With Some Color To Him, But Yet Visible To The Eye.  He Was Dressed In Something Like The Romans Used To Wear The Drape Over The Shoulder Attire With Different Colors To His Gown.  He Was A Giant Figure That Crossed The Door Way Over The Ceiling His Entire Body Didn't Fit The Rooms Height.  I Was Thankful And Happy And Sad At The Same Time I Don't Know And Can't Understand Why He Didn't Stay, And In Asking My Family About This They Said You Asked God To Show You Your Angel, And He Did, That Is What I Asked So, I Understand He Listens And Sometimes Doesn't Answer When We Ask For Things, That Are Not Going To Serve Our Purpose, Believe Me Ive Asked For Foolish Things, And Regret In Shame, But Learned From Them. So Anyway Thank You For Listening, And May The Holy Spirit Bless Us All. Dolores :)

Seems to me that you saw Michael. He has this armor and radiates a royal blue color. I pray I see one as clear as you did.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook