Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next
7 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2008 - 1:44PM #1
risingstar11111
I get so frustrated at all the symbology in spiritual communications. If the spiritual world knows and understands our limitations, then why dont they come to us in a clearer fashion when they take the time and trouble to contact us? What is the point of leaving us guessing, yet never really knowing for certain what the intended message was?

sheri
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2008 - 3:57PM #2
Stardove

risingstar11111 wrote:

I get so frustrated at all the symbology in spiritual communications. If the spiritual world knows and understands our limitations, then why dont they come to us in a clearer fashion when they take the time and trouble to contact us? What is the point of leaving us guessing, yet never really knowing for certain what the intended message was?

sheri

Anyone guess is as good as mine. :o

Once I was doing a reading and it was clear that the person's mother had come through with evidence she was there. The reading was over and I told the woman, I don't understand why your mother just didn't give her name. Then I heard Elizabeth and gave the name. The woman starting crying, because that was her mother's name. During the reading other names and messages came up, but it wasn't until I expressed that I didn't understand the why that the name came through.

I feel my guides stand between myself and spirits giving me information. I do not understand why they will give me symbols or I'll hear a song which I will associate with a name instead of just giving me the names to begin with. For me giving a reading is very much like putting a puzzle together one piece at a time. All by itself the piece means nothing and it is up to the person to help me put the entire picture together.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2008 - 5:06PM #3
risingstar11111
thanx for the response Stardove,
It is so aggrivating at times but I may have had a "lightbulb" moment in that this is all relevent to our spiritual growth when we stretch our mind in the act of disiphering?

I donno.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2008 - 1:03PM #4
habanero
[QUOTE=stardove;317891]Anyone guess is as good as mine. :o

Once I was doing a reading and it was clear that the person's mother had come through with evidence she was there. The reading was over and I told the woman, I don't understand why your mother just didn't give her name. Then I heard Elizabeth and gave the name. The woman starting crying, because that was her mother's name. During the reading other names and messages came up, but it wasn't until I expressed that I didn't understand the why that the name came through.

I feel my guides stand between myself and spirits giving me information. I do not understand why they will give me symbols or I'll hear a song which I will associate with a name instead of just giving me the names to begin with. For me giving a reading is very much like putting a puzzle together one piece at a time. All by itself the piece means nothing and it is up to the person to help me put the entire picture together.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Stardove,
  That is an excellent answer.
Jenny
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2008 - 3:27PM #5
Stardove

habanero wrote:

Thank you Stardove,
That is an excellent answer.
Jenny

:o Thank you Jenny. How sweet of you to let me know. :D

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2008 - 3:59PM #6
risingstar11111
I appreciate a response however, I was hoping for a more concrete answer." Ask and ye shall recieve"...well I'm asking. It just seems with all the many visits and communications with spirit that some here are blessed with having, that this conumdrm could and should be cleared up by now. I dont get what thie big secret is. (?)

Just my frustration talking.
sheri
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2008 - 1:58PM #7
roundel444
[QUOTE=risingstar11111;317539]I get so frustrated at all the symbology in spiritual communications. If the spiritual world knows and understands our limitations, then why don't they come to us in a clearer fashion when they take the time and trouble to contact us? What is the point of leaving us guessing, yet never really knowing for certain what the intended message was?

sheri[/QUOTE]

Perhaps it's not so much a question of why they don't come to us in a clearer fashion (understanding our limitations) as much as a question of what would happen if they did come to us in a clearer fashion?  How would that change things and what impact would it have on us?  Along with spiritual communication comes personal exploration and growth.  I think part of why we don't always get a clear cut answer is to encourage us to explore further.  We get a hint of communication from angels - symbolism - and it is just enough to keep us searching and growing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2008 - 3:03PM #8
AZKaren
So well put roundel444...I also think it might be that they know just how much is enough. In the beginning I think if I suddenly saw a spirit or angel I'd probably run...but now I'm understanding things better..."the puzzle" is fitting together. I'm just now starting to see and hear things because they know I can handle it. I'm anxiuos to see what I learn tomorrow...its quite a journey.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 03, 2008 - 3:21PM #9
jimmyblu
[QUOTE=risingstar11111;317539]I get so frustrated at all the symbology in spiritual communications. If the spiritual world knows and understands our limitations, then why dont they come to us in a clearer fashion when they take the time and trouble to contact us? What is the point of leaving us guessing, yet never really knowing for certain what the intended message was?

sheri[/QUOTE]

It's been my thought..,within asking the same question "that as we grow spiritually - we also grow in spiritual understanding". And as with everything in life we all view the same thing differently sometimes..,however if the
content of our hearts are "GOOD", then we are all on the same level..,and that is with God. For all good things......,
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2008 - 10:36AM #10
Motherhealer13
Well said JimmyBlu...I liked being reminded of our 'understanding' what we've learned. 

We read, we pray, we go to meetings, we hear Radio programs, and yet what we've learned we forget to practice, or use it on a daily basis. Tams
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook