Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
6 years ago  ::  Mar 10, 2008 - 6:03PM #31
leftuncheckd

kerry54 wrote:

When God or spirit reveals something to someone, it's always clear and precise. I question anything else..personally. There are fakes and wanabees out there.

>>No kidding, the transmission is always clear, but the reciever isn't always tuned in to the EXACT frequency.
<>>Then I'm left with the hope that I did get all the information, but I'm not 100% sure I did.
<

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 12, 2008 - 10:45AM #32
aprilraindance
[QUOTE=risingstar11111;334487]Thank you all for your responses. I do get frustrated from time to time and need to hear wisdom...even if I know the words and have spoken them myself. 3 steps forward, 2 step back seems to be the story of my life. I'm not complaining, it just seems to be so.[/QUOTE]

Sweet one you are so  Blessed to have been able to open yourself to the experience of receiving the signs and images from your Angels. I  believe we receive what will not overload us causing a spiritual meltdown. I really do feel that if you would meditate on one specific sign at a time your answers will soon come. I personally get so tangled up in asking Why Why Why that I loose sight of the simple pure and  beautiful gifts that I am sent.
I know your are frustrated . I send  you thoughts of contentment.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2008 - 2:38PM #33
risingstar11111
Darlene,
So is your hubby o.k.? I do hope so.
Thank you for the outstretched arms of support, And yes, I would be glad to recipicate assistance in any way if I could!:) Your a doll!

Leftuncheked,
It is always good to hear from you. I really love reading your post as they too, make me think....hard. Thank you for your thoughts.:)

aprilraindance,
Your a sweetheart:)Thank you for your thoughts
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2008 - 8:46PM #34
darleneparson
RisingStar,
  Hubby is fine, He has lost his job and I am the breadwinner now. He was in a minor wreck after I smelt the cigar smoke. Power Steering locked up on the 18 wheeler, but he is ok and  He didnt hit anyone, Cant say the light pole is any very good shape but he is. I am glad it was a light pole and not a car that was in his path when the power steering went.
  The company he was working for is in trouble finance wise. The cut their office staff
down from 1000 to a few hundred and  their dispatchers for weekends down to  a couple from 10. They are now getting rid of their older drivers  who make over 25 cents a mile. Mine made 48 cents a mile.
  Things happen for a reason, and I believe the reason here is going to be better for both of us in the long run. I truly  believe there is a better job out there for him. We have beenv through a flood here and getting more rain, him losing his job and  2 earthquakes since I last posted. So we are being tested here and I believe things will be ok. Spirit will see us through.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 18, 2008 - 10:51PM #35
dreamhealth
Your fortitude is great!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2008 - 2:23PM #36
Lovelight38
One reason there are symbols instead of concrete examples is that God wants us to always question. Scientific research has proven that if we as humans think about why we think (metacognition) we are more likely to keep our minds and bodies healthy. God wants us to ask and question. That's probably why Jesus always spoke in parables. Contemplating the supernatural symbols we receive prevents us from becoming dependent on dogma or rhetoric to control our lives.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 21, 2008 - 2:00PM #37
risingstar11111
Lovelight38,
I think you are right about God wanting us to ask questions....to seek. Good reminder. Thank you.

Darlene,
You are such a good spirit in all that you are enduring. God smiles on your faith and good heart.

Leftuncheckd,
Thanks for your thoughts. I have missed you!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 21, 2008 - 2:25PM #38
Stardove

darleneparson wrote:

RisingStar,
Hubby is fine, He has lost his job and I am the breadwinner now. He was in a minor wreck after I smelt the cigar smoke. Power Steering locked up on the 18 wheeler, but he is ok and He didnt hit anyone, Cant say the light pole is any very good shape but he is. I am glad it was a light pole and not a car that was in his path when the power steering went.
The company he was working for is in trouble finance wise. The cut their office staff
down from 1000 to a few hundred and their dispatchers for weekends down to a couple from 10. They are now getting rid of their older drivers who make over 25 cents a mile. Mine made 48 cents a mile.
Things happen for a reason, and I believe the reason here is going to be better for both of us in the long run. I truly believe there is a better job out there for him. We have beenv through a flood here and getting more rain, him losing his job and 2 earthquakes since I last posted. So we are being tested here and I believe things will be ok. Spirit will see us through.

Thank you for showing us your faith. Yes, Spirit will show you though. All things do happen for a reason. IMO. At times of adversities we may not see any blessings from them, but given enough time we usually find our blessings in disguise. At least I have found this to be true in my life.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook