Page 6 of 20  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Have you actually seen an Angel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 30, 2008 - 12:47PM #51
Stardove

Loving777 wrote:

I loved reading this thread..thank you for those of you who shared . I love reading things like this.

Goodman...I dont know if this was an angel or not what I seen. I was in here in my den on the comp typing..when I felt someone watching me. Out of the corner of my eye..I seen something white in the den door way. I turned my head to get a better view to see what it was..when I did that..thats when the figure tried to move out of my line of sight..and it quickly ducked out for the doorway.. it moved so fast that I only caught a glimps of something white..like a long white shirt or robe or something long and white. I got up and went to the door way an dlooked around and there was nothing there. Then I thought ..ahhhh one of the kids was playing with me (teenagers) and one of them had to be in the next room hiding ..because they didnt have time to go down the stairs and I would of seen them if they did..So I tippied toed to the next room and jump into the room..tryin to catch one of them..but no one was there..then I inspected the closet and no one was there either. I was real puzzled. Then it happened again a few days later..I was down stairs this time washing dishes..again I felt someone watching me..I turned around real quick and caught a glimps of the same long white shirt or robe just the tail end of it ducking out of sight. Again I went to investigate and sure enough no one was there. I looked all over..and no one. I dont know if it was an angel or not ..but who ever it was was wearing a pure white long something  , and she or he or angel or something didnt want me to see them..but they werent quick enough tho..I seem to always get the tail end of them tryn to duck out of my sight. I have heard that angels wear white...but I am not sure. But thats around the same time that something else odd was happening to me. I am hoping that others have seen this before too. There has only been 3 times that this has happened to me..but it still sticks in my mind on what it could be. But for example...the first time this happened I was once again at my comp desk..and I could see a light shining down on me..a very bright white light. I looked up and I couldnt see anything..but yet when I looked any where else..I could see it shinning down on me...I look up again and I couldnt see anything infact it was gone..then again when I looked around I could see it yet again shinning down on me..but I couldnt see it in my direct line of vision ..only my ..how ya spell it prarifual vision. UGh my spelling is awful. I hope you get what I am tryin tos say. Like I said it happened 3 times..twice in the den here and once down stairs when I was sitting watching tv. I got a feeling of peace..nothing bad from it. Ok to discribe this light..it was pure white..not like alight bulb..thats yellow tinted light. IT was bright but yet soft. Almost like a haze soft. But yet pure white. I was thinking that it was a migrain coming on..but those kind of lights are in my line of vision..straight line..and its nothing like what I was seeing. Has this ever happened to anyone else here. If so what do you think it was. Have you ever found out? THank you for taken the time to read this. God Bless.

Loving your post reminds me of a time I was walking out in our pasture and I got a feeling that someone was behind me.  I quickly turned around to look and what I saw was a human like shape of fog.  As I turned it suddenly went heading north and disappeared.  I'm not sure if this was an angel, a spirit guide, or a friend in spirit.  Whatever it was I did feel it's presence.

As to spelling I suggest downloading the Google Toolbar which has a spell check.  Before submitting a post click on the spell check and make any corrections.  It will pick up misspelled words and typos and give suggestions which you can click on to change the misspelled word.  Also if you use Firefox as a browser spell check is built in.  Unless Firefox 3 has had some fixes I recommend Firefox 2.  Both the toolbar and FF 2 can be Googled for the downloads.  Misspelled word will be underlined in red.  Again click on the word and suggestions are given.

Groups on Beliefnet have a spell check that has to also be downloaded, but for some reason the Forum don't.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2008 - 8:48PM #52
Tenlionz
I waz walkin in a pasture, I stepped in cow poop, then when I waz hopin around tryin to get it off an I fell down, and then my hat had cow poop on it to. Then I heard some body laughin, it waz not an Angel, it waz my Uncle Willey, he iz an asshole.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2008 - 9:12PM #53
Stardove

Tenlionz wrote:

I waz walkin in a pasture, I stepped in cow poop, then when I waz hopin around tryin to get it off an I fell down, and then my hat had cow poop on it to. Then I heard some body laughin, it waz not an Angel, it waz my Uncle Willey, he iz an asshole.

Fortunately for me the cows, the bull and their patties were over the fence in another pasture.

Once Gus the bull came walking up our driveway and we put him in our pasture.  Those cows would moooo at him like why are you over there?  Guess old Gus needed a rest.

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2008 - 9:41PM #54
Tenlionz
Poor ol Gus, I have known rancherz that put thoze yellow salt blocks in with Bullz, the blocks have meth in them. They would breed the poor ol booger every hour for 3 dayz at a time. Thoze folks are not Rancherz, they are pimps. I like workin horse ranchez, I broke a thousand horsez and cowboyed from Montana to the mighty Mississip, Tripple LLL in Washington State waz my favorire though, Bill Harrara waz my boss, world champion NDN cowboy back in the 60,z. Mean Ol Navaho, hiz Daughter iz Viki Adams, world Champion trick rider, she iz married to Leon Adams, a cowboy hall of famer, well she iz to and so iz Bill, I like to hunt for wild hoggz out on their 20.000 acre reanch in Stewart and I help out while Im there, got to talk to Reba McEntire a couple timez out there az she and Viki are best Copadrez,  But I am more fond of Suzie Luxsinger, Reba,s sister, she singz ol hill billy church songz with me while I pick em out, she singz better than Reba I think.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2008 - 8:48PM #55
Tenlionz
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2008 - 9:12PM #56
Stardove

Tenlionz wrote:

Fortunately for me the cows, the bull and their patties were over the fence in another pasture.

Once Gus the bull came walking up our driveway and we put him in our pasture.  Those cows would moooo at him like why are you over there?  Guess old Gus needed a rest.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 02, 2008 - 9:41PM #57
Tenlionz
Poor ol Gus, I have known rancherz that put thoze yellow salt blocks in with Bullz, the blocks have meth in them. They would breed the poor ol booger every hour for 3 dayz at a time. Thoze folks are not Rancherz, they are pimps. I like workin horse ranchez, I broke a thousand horsez and cowboyed from Montana to the mighty Mississip, Tripple LLL in Washington State waz my favorire though, Bill Harrara waz my boss, world champion NDN cowboy back in the 60,z. Mean Ol Navaho, hiz Daughter iz Viki Adams, world Champion trick rider, she iz married to Leon Adams, a cowboy hall of famer, well she iz to and so iz Bill, I like to hunt for wild hoggz out on their 20.000 acre reanch in Stewart and I help out while Im there, got to talk to Reba McEntire a couple timez out there az she and Viki are best Copadrez,  But I am more fond of Suzie Luxsinger, Reba,s sister, she singz ol hill billy church songz with me while I pick em out, she singz better than Reba I think.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2009 - 8:51PM #58
TsalagiSpirit143
Yes I have seen an angel
Every night for many months
It made a prediction that was true.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2009 - 10:48AM #59
Mintie_2008
At the time this happened, I was not sure...but now that I've read many books on the angels, I think I know.

In October 2008 my best-friend, my mom died of brain cancer...Dad and I would take shift at night to make sure that mom never felt alone and we made sure that all her needs were met with love. 2 weeks before she passed away I was alone with her in her hospital room when I noticed a change in her breathing pattern...I knew this was coming but I was so not ready to let her go. As I came near her to caress her hair, I saw a blue orb hovering over her and I said ''I know, I know but please give us more time, uncle Jacques didn't say bye yet''

This was the first time I saw it. She was transfered in palliative care 2 days later. When I told my aunt Louise what I had seen ealier in the week, she told me that my aunt Martine had seen it too the previous night.

I saw it again the 4 days before she passed away...Mom had woken from her coma to say goodbye and give us one last hug. I remember clearly...Dad was asleep next to mom, my sister and I were lovingly watching and I saw it and this time in my head I said that now I understood that it was time and that we would lovingly let her go.

I now believe that it was the Archangel Michael to take away mom's pain and our sorrow.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2009 - 10:28AM #60
Fall Morning
Boy, did I have an angel encounter!  I was working on my first book and experienced writers block.  I had prayed earlier that day saying I was unsure I had the ability to finish the book because of it.  A woman called wanting an appointment with me later that day saying she was in my area visiting people she knew, and if I had the time, could she drop by and chat with me.  It was cold and raining horizontal sleet that evening when she knocked on the door.  What happened next was nearly beyond my comprehension.  She was about 70 years old, perfectly groomed, soft spoken but very queenly; unlike anyone I had ever met before.  The only way to really describe her was glorious.  My cat ,normally shy, came running in and leaped into her lap purring very loud and curled up on her. The woman whispered to her that she knew how much she loved me.  When I tapped into the woman's energy all I saw was pure light, a light so bright and magnificent it was other worldly.  Left nearly speechless by her energy and sheer dignity, I finally told her that she needed to write her memoirs. Her reply was, "Oh, they would be very interesting."   After chatting briefly as she was going out the door she turned giving me a message that to this day sends chills up my spine.  Her eyes locked deep with mine and she said, "Oh, by the way, your book will be magnificent my dear." And with that she was out the door and gone.  I did not know her.  There had been no mention of my book.  Truthfully, few people knew I was writing it.  I ran to the window but she was gone.  Evaporated.  No car had time to pull away. She was not wet from the rain nor was she wearing a coat.  Stunned I sank into a chair and picked up a book I had been meaning to return to my friend.  It opened to the page that on it said, "be kind to strangers for often you entertain angels unawares . . ."  She has etched herself upon my memory forever.  Her unconditional love was  beautiful beyond words.  Often in my mind's eye I see her sparkling eyes and feel that glorious presence.  Nobody has to tell me angels are out there.  I met one.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 20  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook