Page 19 of 20  •  Prev 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Have you actually seen an Angel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 30, 2011 - 4:18PM #181
Dondiegodelavega

Do whoever pilots these UFOs qualify as fallen angels and/or Holy Angels. Its been said they are the Holy Angels (Lions of Zion) who administer the wrath of God to fulfill end times biblical prophecies. God's Holy Warriors and vindicators of His name and will.

Its also been said that these UFOs were seen around and over the earthquake of Japan and its aftermath. They did not help in any way.

A Don Diego De La Vega Production in Association with Squirrel Productions Limited
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2011 - 5:16PM #182
Elijah

Hi, the angels in question neither one needs a space craft to get from one place to another and in the KJV of the Bible of 1611, it doesn't give any clue if there are any UFO's. We have enough problem with understanding the Bible without taking on any more bagage.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2011 - 2:39AM #183
Angelaura1971
I have seen  Two ArcAngels! One being Michael and the other Raphael! I can give the best discription of ArcAngel Raphael,as it wasn't but a couple wks ago,that I seen him! He is VERRY  large (I'm 5'8 and only come to maybe his hip) He is dressed in a green garment like gown and the green is waving light! His wings are not feathers (like in pictures),but are DEEP gold color light(they come from his back and criss cross in front)! His hair is light in color and comes to his sholders! Verry peace-full feeling came over me! I was not afraid and felt ever so safe and comfortable!I was in tears (but they were happy tears)!!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Feb 22, 2012 - 6:04AM #184
Ecstatic_kevin

I saw an angel last December and even clicked a picture of it. However, I did not realize the significance of what I was looking at when I snapped the picture. In fact, my wife pointed out the angel to me when I got home and showed her the picture. See for yourself.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 21, 2012 - 10:11PM #185
vanshofarr

Sep 25, 2008 -- 1:45PM, AGoodMan wrote:

I am looking to speak with people who beleive they have seen an angel .  Not a shape in a cloud or a bowl, of soup.  I am looking for actual accounts of seeing the actual vision of an Angel.  I am writing something about this and I need a lot of input.  Write me and let me know.  I would be willing to contact you to discover more.
Thank you and God Bless

In 1976, I was in my uncles Cephas house waiting to catch a bus to the airport.I had just joined the navy. I was sleeping and I heard three voices all different calling out to me. WAKE UP. You know how someone wakes you up and you don't stir for a few minutes then get up, that was it. But when I looked up before I got up I saw three angels they were child size one about 3 feet one about 4 and the other 5,  The tallest was in the middle and the others on either side. I got up just in time to catch the bus which i would have missed. I went to C school at great lakes ill. When got there I met some brothers who were asking for prayer for another. So I went with them and we were about 4. I started to prayer for this brother he said he felt sad and confused; as I started to prayer with my eyes closed I saw and angel to the left of me. He was sitting on a big white rock and he was huge a giant he was sitting down and yet his head was at the ceiling of the room we were in which had a high ceiling. While I was praying with my eyes still closed his lips were moving also. I could see it, as I prayed he prayed and in front of my was the brother I was praying for I was the one praying. Then I saw what I would describe as a Methuselah a lot of snakes moving all over his head.  And as i prayed they faded away,  they just faded away. In 1977 I finished C school in the naval as a gunners mate and was reporting to my ship. The USS Albert David. I was riding in a cab from the airport, you can see the horizon from all sides looking around. I could see with my eyes open escalators all around me all across the horizon. And they went from the ground to the sky and the steps were moving and their was and  angel on each step and on the other side of the escalator their were angels coming down the escalator as others were going up. And their were escalators everywhere hundreds if not thousand of them. I had just came from my leave and from home. im a new memeber now vanshofarr

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Mar 30, 2013 - 10:34PM #186
Elemental73

I capture Angels a lot, even Jesus appearing for me. Its a beautiful sight to behold.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/253324464789868/   < This is a group I have on FB, I post all my angel and spirit pics there... feel free to come along and request membership.

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Mar 30, 2013 - 10:41PM #187
Elemental73

Just one of the many Angels that I have been allowed to Photograph

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Mar 30, 2013 - 10:50PM #188
Elemental73

I have several stories of Angels...I will share two encounters...for now...

Back when God was opening my heart ready to let him in as an adult (I already had as a child) I spent 6 weeks being cleaned from the inside out. I cried for that amount of time, not sadness, but just CLEAN OUT. One day I was sitting on my sofa playing the playstation, and crying, and i looked to my left to see and feel a beautiful being sitting beside me. I believed it to be Jesus or an Angel.
Several months ago I went to our local supermarket. I got out of the car and went in. As I was coming out there was a woman standing there. She automatically came to me. She was old and not walking well but she came and stood only cm's from me and she said hello and a name, though it was not the right name, it still started with J. I said no, I am not her but we spoke for a few more seconds and I jsut felt this love fill me from the inside out, so I placed my hand on her shoulder and I said, God Bless YOU...and we started to part company. A man was coming from his car, was looking at me like...WHAT are you talking to? As I walked off and looked back, she was gone. You see....WE are entertaining Angels unawares, AND we need always be careful how we treat others, inside and outside the home, as you just never know...WAS THAT AN ANGEL...and were we being tested?

Quick Reply
Cancel
1 year ago  ::  Jul 20, 2013 - 3:44PM #189
Sananda

I am an artist and I have done hundreds of angel portraits over the years at faires and expos. I can only say that I get an inner image from the voice and/or thoughts of the person before me. I just take my hand and brush it rapidly across a blank piece of paper until I begin to see a faint image, and then I draw it it. It is like doing a spiritual polaroid.

No two angel portraits are the same. Even the same angel coming to different people appears differently. They often allow me to put robes on them with symbolic designs on them. They also wear headgear or even have what looks like a tattoo on their foreheads. Once again, no two portraits come out the same. I know it is not like a photograph taken by a camera, but it is still a way to see something of an angel.

At first, the angels would only let me see their face straight on, like looking into one of those photo booths. Then the portraits began to include shoulders, down to the waist, and then the pictures even had backgrounds. Always, they were symbolic, holding a special meaning for the client.

I no longer do portraits as my life is different these days. I still see my own angel team in my mind, whether asleep or awake. I can hear their voices clairvoyantly, and also feel their presences. One thing I pray for is that everyone here will be able to do the same. Our lives would be so much richer for knowing we have friends in spirit to guide, teach, and protect us from our own bad choices.

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 months ago  ::  Nov 08, 2013 - 7:27AM #190
Reene

Hello!

It happened couple of minths ago. It was evening. I put my son to sleep. It was dark in the room. When he felt asleep, it was about 23:00. And it that dark, I went to bathroom, and went back to badroom in the dark, thinking something in my head, completele relaxed. Went to place where I usually get in my bad and... got sceared, because there was a man standing next to my bad. He was smaller than me, his head was tilted a bit, he was very white, I couldn't see his face, I sow only outline of his bodu - head, shoulders and then just till the floor like cape. I beholded him at last minute, allmost hit him. But it felt that in that place ear is little bit thicker. I jumpt a little bit back and felt in my bad. And from that point of view tried to see him again. But didn't. Although I got scared at the moment I sow him, I got calm again very quicklu. Somehow I knew that it is my guardian Angel and I felt so good that I felt asleep few minutes later. I have been more afraid and stressfull after having bad dream.

After that, I have many times saw sparkes of light, I have saw bright, white circle around 30 cm in diameter floating in my badroom - and all those sparkleas and bright, white circle I saw during the day.

I belive that all those visions was angels.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 19 of 20  •  Prev 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook