Page 1 of 20  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Have you actually seen an Angel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2008 - 1:45PM #1
AGoodMan
I am looking to speak with people who beleive they have seen an angel .  Not a shape in a cloud or a bowl, of soup.  I am looking for actual accounts of seeing the actual vision of an Angel.  I am writing something about this and I need a lot of input.  Write me and let me know.  I would be willing to contact you to discover more.
Thank you and God Bless
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2008 - 10:42AM #2
dovemom
Hello Mr. good man :)

I came here to Beliefnet for the exact same reason around 1 1/2 years ago because my sister took a picture of what we believe to be an angel-descending from a church. It was analyzed and determined not to be a light leak or anything like that. I also believe angels can manifest in different ways (using the bible as an example), there were many ways they manifested. But, I wanted to research angel sightings, angel photographs, and angel stories here, and Beliefnet is rich with personal stories. In the past (before this picture), I believed without proof, in angles, but now I  know for certain that angels are among us, whether we can see them with our eyes or not.

What experiences have you had? And what is your inspiration for writing about them?

PS Go to my home page and you will see the angel pic in there :) I love to share it, as I think it exists to be sort of inspirational, or to reinforce our belief system. But, I take no credit because my sister took the picture, and was there on vacation, and it happened to her.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 26, 2008 - 6:22PM #3
dreamhealth
I was thinking about this post. I had the idea of asking the angels to bring angel information. Actually, it's good to be reminded of angels right now. Always, they are with us, waiting to assist whether we see them or not. Thanks for sharing the reason that you came here to Beliefnet, Dovemom.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 27, 2008 - 9:34AM #4
dovemom
Dreamhealth--You're welcome. It is hard to remember sometimes that they are around us--especially when we have busy or stressful lives. Coming here helps me to not forget. :) Lately, I have been too busy to come here, but I should start coming to the angel-threads, it's where I began at Beliefnet, you know?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 27, 2008 - 9:34AM #5
dovemom
Dreamhealth--You're welcome. It is hard to remember sometimes that they are around us--especially when we have busy or stressful lives. Coming here helps me to not forget. :) Lately, I have been too busy to come here, but I should start coming to the angel-threads, it's where I began at Beliefnet, you know?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 28, 2008 - 6:33PM #6
MysticAngel
Its really good to see you here, Pam!:)
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 28, 2008 - 11:56PM #7
Stardove
I'll second that.  For me it's good to see members here.  The forum has slowed since the changes last Oct.  Can you believe it has been a year?  I  know people are more active in groups these days, but I still keep checking on the forums I host.  ;)
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2008 - 6:54AM #8
Jasminr
I think it was an angel I was outside looking down and praying to god to help with my cousins situation. I could not see a way out. We were involved in tragic accident and she had already been through so much so I looked up suddenly and this man appeared from the crowd very tall with black flowing clock and and he simply told me not to worry and pointed upwards. And then before I could blink he was gone.   E
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2008 - 6:56AM #9
Jasminr
[QUOTE=AGoodMan;784105]I am looking to speak with people who beleive they have seen an angel .  Not a shape in a cloud or a bowl, of soup.  I am looking for actual accounts of seeing the actual vision of an Angel.  I am writing something about this and I need a lot of input.  Write me and let me know.  I would be willing to contact you to discover more.
Thank you and God Bless[/QUOTE]

I was outside looking down and praying to god to help with my cousins situation. I could not see a way out. We were involved in a tragic accident and she had already been through so much. I looked up and this man appeared from the crowd very tall with long black  hair and lose flowing attire. He told me not to worry and simply pointed upwards. And then before I could blink he was gone.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 29, 2008 - 1:07PM #10
dovemom
Julie and Stardove--Hello! It is nice to be back with you guys--I've missed my angel-buddies :)

Jasminr--that is such a cool story! It is amazing to hear how they intervene to help us in our time of need :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 20  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook