Page 20 of 20  •  Prev 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20
Switch to Forum Live View Have you actually seen an Angel
11 months ago  ::  Jan 30, 2014 - 3:47PM #191
Shadine

I took this photo a few days ago, what do you think it might be ? (it was snowing indeed so it could be a snowflake, but still..)

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 months ago  ::  Mar 06, 2014 - 7:23PM #192
skp2424

What do you guys think of these pictures today? recently, i have been trying to connect with my guardian angel and today I think I got a sign! Unfortunately, I only had my camera phone on me so the quality is not the greatest.  

the sun is to the left, but to me, the "clouds" look like wings and I have never seen a cloud reflect color like that. it was such a vibrant, bright orange and yellow!Do these colors mean anything? 

even when I had trouble try to get the colors to show on the camera, the "cloud" seemed so much brighter than the surrounding ones. It almost looks like the surrounding clouds made a circle around it.

i was able to stop and get out of the car to get a picture of it. so beautiful.

So what do you guys think? Do you think it is an angel? I certainly do! 

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 months ago  ::  Mar 08, 2014 - 11:22AM #193
BelieveinJC1

Lovely pictures everyone, if they increase your faith this is what is important. Angels do exist, I had a life altering experience with multiple angels. Yes there are lots of them. Based on the experience i had i dont feel the pictures above are actually angels but fantastic reminders and signs of faith to continue your belief in the almighty.

This is my third post i have written on this forum and feel i should continue to be more involved after my experience. I will continue to write here and reply. I feel I should devote my entire effort to the lord and can speak numbers about real angels. YES THEY ARE REAL and so is Jesus. What does an angel look like? what is the experience like? Well if there is an angel present you will see a great white light. It is so bright that it will make night look like day. Angels have great wings that look like a bright silver and when they fly it is like flashes of lightning. Like the brightness of the light they have bright white robes and golden sandals on their feet. Their presence is divine.

They move extremely fast and there presence is amazing. From my experience they are messengers and warriors of God and even the strongest man can cry at the glory of there nobilty. The experience of seeing an angel is wonderful and divine yet comforting and powerful.

Any evil in this entire world cannot compare to the power of an angel. Angels give us the strength to overpower any obstacle and can make your faith grow to a level unimmaginable.

When the end of days comes they will be our protectors and saviors and the faithful will be protected by their glory. With that said the are not god but god like. They have been given special abilities to protect us and will do this if you believe. Remember if you ever need help in life they are watching and will always protect you pray, have faith and they will be there with you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 20 of 20  •  Prev 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook