Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Requesting Most benevolent Outcomes From our Angels
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 7:00AM #1
MysticAngel
Tom T Moore is the author of  THE GENTLE WAY: A Self-Help Guide For Those Who Believe in Angels.  His website is  www.TheGentleWayBook.com where you can sign up for his weekly newsletter, and learn more about requesting MBO's.

Tom T Moore is an active member of Beliefnet. I posted this in another group and he has joined our group and answers questions and comments on our thoughts.  We have all been using requesting MBO's and had great results!

The Gentle WayA Self Help Guide For Those Who Believe in Angelsby Tom T. Moore   
HOW I BEGAN

Learning how to be in touch with your Guardian Angel is truly a simple process, as you’ll read below. Making it a part of your daily routine is the hardest part, as we are all creatures of habit. Adding something new to our daily lives, even though highly beneficial, takes some work.

I read a lot, both business publications related to the entertainment industry where I make my living, and many books with a special interest in spiritual subjects. About ten years ago, I kept noticing that many of the spiritual books I was reading kept using the word “benevolent” to describe suggestions from the Angelic realm. Among the Angelic suggestions were to look for benevolent experiences for you, to seek benevolent companions, and to seek experiences of benevolence for you and your family and friends together. These suggestions seemed a little vague, but I was intrigued.

Benevolent (pronounced Be-nev-o-lent) is not a commonly used word in everyday language, so it was quite noticeable to me. The Webster’s Dictionary defines Benevolent as “A kindly disposition to promote happiness and prosperity through good works, or by generosity in and pleasure of doing good works.” I wasn’t exactly sure how that related to what I was reading, but my curiosity was aroused.

Then I read a suggestion in one of those books to request a Benevolent Outcome for a specific need. That sounded interesting, so I decided to try it. I realized that in order to see if my “experiment” worked, I would have to have some immediate feedback. Therefore, I began by requesting, out loud, a Benevolent Outcome for finding a parking place next to where I went daily to pick up my mail. There is limited parking, not helped by having a busy veterinarian next door and a fast food restaurant next to the veterinarian.

It worked fantastically well! Someone would pull out of a parking space just seconds before I arrived. I also tried it out when we went to the theatre, and when we would go out for dinner. It worked again and again, with the only exceptions being my reluctance to pass by a parking space a little farther away. Then, as we walked up to the door of the restaurant, I would see the vacant parking space waiting for me, had I chosen to continue to drive closer to the entrance.

I gradually expanded these requests to every phase of my life—business and personal with the same success. In the following chapters, I will give you many examples of how to request these Benevolent Outcomes in your life, but let’s begin with some basics.

How do Benevolent Outcomes work?
A Request for a Benevolent Outcome is a request to your Guardian Angel for assistance.
A Request for a Benevolent Outcome has to be for exact intentions. You are asking for something specific.
It can only be used benevolently, even if it is accidentally (or otherwise) said in some way that isn’t benevolent.
It will only work if the experience is benevolent for everyone, including those who cooperate consciously or on a subconscious level in bringing about your request.
A Benevolent Outcome must be a request for something you wish to happen, not something you don’t wish to occur.
And the request has to be for YOU, although others with you may be benevolently affected too.

Again, a request for a Benevolent Outcome is not just words you say, it a REQUEST OF ASSISTANCE from your Guardian Angel. There are times when you can even feel energy after your request. I think that it is a feedback of love from my Guardian Angel. Putting EMOTION and FEELING into the request also helps. You are asking for a specific connection with a person or persons that encourages people to do something that they might otherwise do anyway; but your requests ask them to do something at a specific time and that is not against their will or best interests.

There is no limit to the number of requests you can ask during your lifetime. You will not go “over quota.” If you can imagine enormous stacks of forms all around you, each one of them saying, “I request a Most Benevolent Outcome ____________
______________________________________________________________________.”
The rest is blank and ready for you to fill in your request. You fill in the blank and say “Thank you!” I estimate that I have requested at least 10,000 to 15,000 Benevolent Outcomes over more than 10 years, and I still have that huge mound of forms that will never diminish in size.

SPECIAL NOTE: I interchangeably use the words, Benevolent Outcomes, Most Benevolent Outcomes, and the abbreviation MBO’s throughout this book. It all means and refers to the same thing.

As I have enthusiastically “spread the word” about requesting Benevolent Outcomes, I have encountered resistance for a couple of reasons. First is that saying these requests sounds a little “weird” as most people do not use the word “benevolent” in everyday speech. I understand that. But this is “Angel speech.” So when you want your Angel to listen to your request, you use their words.

Let’s say one together so that you will start feeling more comfortable about using these words. I want you to say out loud right now, “I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for reading this book, and may the benefits be even more than I expect or can anticipate. Thank you.” That last half of the request is something additional that I will explain later. Have you said it yet? If you are in public, you can whisper, or you can physically write it, but it has to be done physically, not just by mentally thinking it.

to be continued
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 7:04AM #2
MysticAngel
Another resistance I have encountered is “oh, I’m not worthy of asking for assistance,” or words to that effect. Who says you’re not worthy? This is your own personal Guardian Angel you’re speaking to. Some people have been verbally abused in life. Perhaps it was your parents or relatives that continually put you down. Possibly at school you had a teacher or teachers that did not know how to instill knowledge without berating your efforts. Or perhaps you got that message in your religious institution. Whatever your situation, you have the right to speak to your very best friend in life--your Guardian Angel. Don’t let anyone deny you that right.

I am also asked, “Tom, shouldn’t we just ask for the important things in life, and not the everyday small things?” My answer is you have to ask for the small things in order to remember to ask for the important outcomes. Right now most of you are pretty disconnected from your Guardian Angel and Guides. By requesting the small things like a parking space or a seat on a subway or bus, you get immediate feedback that there is someone there. It gives you confidence to request the bigger results.

Another important point to remember is that your Guardian Angel does not have vocal cords to respond to you. They respond by whispering messages and creating events that let you know you’re never alone—they’re always with you. When you request Benevolent Outcomes, you raise your awareness to these messages and events. It takes practice. If you only contact them in times of crises, they can be slow to react because they have to figure out how to communicate with you. The more you request Benevolent Outcomes, the more “tuned in” you will be with your own Guardian Angel and Guides.

That’s why you must make requesting Benevolent Outcomes a habit. My French teacher taught me long ago that it takes a minimum of seven times repeating something before you learn it. I suggest putting up a small sign in your bathroom or on the refrigerator (or both) that says, “REQUEST BENEVOLENT OUTCOMES TODAY!” so that you’ll remember. Otherwise the words in this book will slowly fade away as you are caught up in your daily activities. I have included a page in the Appendix that you can remove, or go to my website www.TheGentleWayBook.com and copy and paste it to your computer to print.

I am also asked, “Shouldn’t I have my (Clergy person) request these Benevolent Outcomes for me?” Can you imagine on a practical level even 300 people calling their spiritual advisor all day long to ask him or her for a parking space, or a meeting they are about to have, or any of the thousands of requests that those 300 people would request during a given week? It would be overwhelmingly impossible.

You have to ask yourself, if you were moving and needed help, would you call someone and ask him or her to call your best friend to assist you in moving? Of course not. You would pick up the phone and call your friend and directly ask them to help you move. This is the same premise. You are requesting help from your Guardian Angel who is your very best friend.

Your Guardian Angel is there to assist you every minute of the day, but you have to ask. We can use the metaphor of your Guardian Angel and Angelic Guides sitting around watching a TV set of your life as you live it. They are pretty bored, because they don’t get to help you very often. They can only “whisper in your ear,” and most of the time you don’t listen to them. They jump with joy when you acknowledge their presence and request even a little assistance.

Requesting Benevolent Outcomes will strengthen your spiritual beliefs, because you will be receiving constant feedback that there are Angelic beings that love you and wish to help you lead a more gentle, less stressful life—The Gentle Way!

I have been asked if we can request a Benevolent Outcome for world peace, for victims of disasters and other such requests. The answer I received in my meditations is that the Angelic beings that bring about Benevolent Outcomes are not the same as the ones that handle requests for other people. Anytime you include another person in your request, or request something for other people, this is said in a different way, which I will devote a chapter to in this book. Both are quite similar, but different. Requesting Benevolent Outcomes is for you personally.

In the following chapters I will give my suggestions on all sorts of ways to request Benevolent Outcomes in your daily life. I suggest that you read this book over the course of a week. It will give you a chance to digest the many times you can request Benevolent Outcomes without them blending altogether, or to use a colloquial expression, “coming out your ears.”

But I do wish to touch on one point before we move on. I did not invent talking to Angels. This has been going on for thousands of years. I‘m just showing you how you can do it in the 21st Century. I simply tried out some obscure concepts, they worked, and I am passing along my success to you. Think of me as a friend and give me a hug if you ever meet me. That’s all I ask or want. Soon you’ll be having many success stories of your own.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EASY STEPS

We’re going to begin with easy requests so that you will receive immediate feedback that requesting Benevolent Outcomes does work.

Not so long ago on a visit back to Sedona, Arizona (considered one of the most beautiful places in the United States) my wife, friends, and I drove to the “uptown” section of Sedona for Mexican food. For many of you who have visited Sedona, you know that the parking there can be quite problematic because of the many gift shops and restaurants, divided by a busy four-lane street. I requested a Most Benevolent Outcome when we left the hotel for a parking space in front of the restaurant. Every single parking space on both sides of the street was taken until we reached the restaurant. There, right at the front entrance, was “our” parking space. Again, this was immediate feedback that I received.

As an easy-to-do exercise, let’s begin with the above example. You’re going to a shopping center, dinner or a movie at a location where it is typically hard to find a parking space. You say out loud (well before you arrive), “I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for finding a parking space near …… Thank you.”

Now I have had some friends say, “But Tom, I use my ‘parking Angel’ already.” Here is why I think requesting a Benevolent Outcome is better. If you just request the nearest parking space, your angel or guide will comply, but that might not be the most benevolent place to have your car parked. Someone could open their car door too hard and “ding” the side of your car. Or someone might back into your car and dent it. By being too close you might miss that old friend of yours you haven’t seen in ages or the sale you wouldn’t have known about, had you not walked past it on the way to your destination.

But requesting a Benevolent Outcome works perfectly! It may seem initially that it didn’t, until you realize all the other possibilities that come into play. Ninety-nine percent of the time you’ll be close, and when you aren’t you’ll know there must be a good reason. Plus we are working to have you make requesting Benevolent Outcomes a habit. Finding a parking place is a constant problem for many people, so it’s a perfect exercise.

Clara in Seattle emailed to tell me that the first time she requested a Benevolent Outcome was to pick up her grandson on a hot summer day. She knew she would have to wait for him and hoped to find a space up close. She requested a MBO (my abbreviation for Most Benevolent Outcomes). Arriving at the school, the only space available was on the last row, but it was the only one in the shade of a tree! It made a believer out of Clara, who says she requests MBO’s for everything. She says it has never failed her.

As part of my film distribution business, my wife and I go to press screenings of movies all the time. I like to sit in the very middle of the row, preferably halfway up so that my line of sight is in the very center of the screen. I always request a Benevolent Outcome for having those seats available when we arrive in the theatre; and invariably, they are.

Those of you who commute to and from work by train, subway or bus may find it difficult to find a seat. Then you should say out loud, “I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for having a seat on the (train, bus, subway, etc) when I board. Thank you.” Not too long ago, I was in Paris. A friend and I had to go across to the other side of the city on business. We had to take three connecting subways on the way there and two to return, so I requested a MBO for a seat on each one, and as we boarded there was a seat waiting for me, even though this was a busy time of day.

Here are some more easy to use examples. Anytime we misplace something in our house, we request a Benevolent Outcome for finding it, and it always turns up. Two of our friends, Don and Karen, recently moved to San Diego to be close to their children and new grandchild. As you know, when you move you have a bunch of boxes and it’s difficult to remember everything you put in them. Karen had that same situation with numerous boxes in her garage. She needed some important papers for the bank, but couldn’t recall which box they were in. She requested a Benevolent Outcome for finding the right box, and in the first box she chose, there were the papers right on top!
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 7:06AM #3
MysticAngel
Just the other day, we needed to find a warranty on our digital camera to have it repaired. My daughter and wife searched through the box we normally keep the warranties in, but couldn’t find it, and searched everywhere else. The camera store claimed they had no record of us even buying the camera. Finally, my daughter said, “ I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for finding the camera warranty paper,” and went through the same box again. There it was, just a little hidden!

Two of our friends, Joy and Bob purchased a home in the country. Every time they have closed on a house in the past, they experienced problems at the closing—mistakes in the paperwork, etc. This time they requested a Most Benevolent Outcome for the closing and reported that they “sailed through” the process with no problems.

During the month of August, my wife, some friends and I drove to Mena, Arkansas for the weekend. I discovered during the drive there that my van was short on coolant for the air conditioner. Not having sufficient cooling in the final “dog-days” of summer in the South can be miserable, so I requested a Most Benevolent Outcome for getting it repaired. The motel told me that finding a place open on Saturday in such a small town might not be possible, but they gave me the name of a tire store nearby to try.

We were there at 7:00am the next morning, but it would not open until 8:00am. I was drawn to a service station that was open nearby and asked if they knew of a garage to service the air conditioner; a young man that “just happened” to be there suggested an automotive repair garage several blocks away and recited the phone number from memory. Finding the garage closed, we returned to the tire store, and I said, “I request a Most Benevolent Outcome to have the air conditioner serviced TODAY (with feeling)! Thank you.” The lady said that they didn’t have the equipment, so I pulled out the telephone number I had kept and asked her to telephone him.

The garage owner answered and said that normally he did not work on Saturday, but to come by, as he was repairing a UPS truck we had seen in the driveway. He replenished the coolant and charged me only one-third of what I would have paid in Dallas. And as a side benefit, we were able to view his unbelievable collection of old Indian motorcycles, a 1942 Hudson sedan, a marble collection, and toy cars in their original boxes. He had taught automotive repair in a local college for 25 years before retiring. Had the lady who knew him not telephoned, he might not have said yes to us. And it’s obvious to me it was no coincidence that the young man was there at that service station to suggest we try the repair garage. My Guardian Angel arranged that.

Another example—several years ago my son and I, along with his friend Jason and his father, flew to Salt Lake City, Utah and camped all the way up to Yellowstone National Park and back. What a wonderful trip! I knew that our flight back to Dallas was oversold, so I volunteered the four of us to be “bumped.” Typically, the airline compensates with free tickets or coupons to use in purchasing tickets, which I thought we could use the next year. Naturally I requested a Most Benevolent Outcome. They did not need our seats, but for volunteering, they gave us four First Class seats. My son, his friend and dad had never flown first class, so this was the treat of their lives. The following summer our schedules did not coincide and we were not able to return—therefore making the memories of this trip more special with all the Benevolent Outcomes shared with friends.

Two years ago I went to St. Petersburg, Russia on business, and the company I was visiting informed me that they would have to put me in a smaller hotel. All the larger ones were sold out because Paul McCartney would be performing in concert. Upon arrival, I asked if they would take me to the ticket office, as I had never had the chance to see him in a live performance. This was the day before the concert, so the odds on getting a ticket were not too good.

Naturally I said, “I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for buying a ticket as close to the front as possible. Thank you.” They had one ticket left in the first 40 or so rows and I wound up sitting right of center on row 27. This concert was the first ever to be performed in front of the famous Hermitage Museum that I had visited earlier that day. What an experience!

One night, our two friends, Bob and Mary, were driving back from an Alanis Morisette concert in Ft. Worth, about 30 miles from Dallas. It was late and Mary requested a Benevolent Outcome for their drive back home. They stopped at a stop sign in the middle of the highway almost at the top of a hill, which was hard to see in the dark. They heard a loud squeal as a truck came up behind them, slammed on its brakes and skidded sideways, narrowly missing them. She stated, “It was a MBO for sure!”
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 7:14AM #4
MysticAngel
When the American Airlines Center opened in Dallas, the first concert was The Eagles. I had always wanted to see them, but had been out of town when the tickets went on sale and were immediately sold out. I told my wife that we should take a chance and requested a Most Benevolent Outcome for buying two good tickets. I told her to wait for me on the front steps to the Center while I tried to see if I could buy tickets from a scalper or someone that had two extra tickets.

There were almost no tickets available and those that were available were priced too high. I have such confidence in requesting MBO’s that I just KNEW that I would find two somehow. Suddenly, a guy just passing by saw my two fingers raised and told me that he had heard there were some tickets left at the box office. I thanked him and went and found my wife and we went over to the ticket window where I bought two of the last four seats they had left to sell, 18 rows from the stage. Obviously my Guardian Angel arranged for that passing gentleman to inform me about the tickets. That’s the way requesting Benevolent Outcomes work.

My son returned from an all-night high school graduation party with a Sony Play Station he had won in a drawing. Although it was the second largest prize, it was the one he really wanted. He explained to me that he had requested a Benevolent Outcome “two times.” He was a little anxious, as once was really enough.

Now that my son is in college, he was taking a computer course last summer. He was busy studying for a final and could not drive down to Waco to drop off a video tape of a power point sales presentation, so my wife and I jumped in the car and drove down the 100 miles to his college. I requested a Benevolent Outcome for the drive down, but was dreading the drive back because I knew we would be hitting the Dallas drive-home traffic around 5:00pm. As we started our return my wife said, “Well I request a Most Benevolent Outcome that we will see little traffic on our drive.” I thought, “oh sure, lots of luck—the traffic is just going to disappear!”

Well we sailed through the freeways around downtown like it was mid-day. We actually arrived back home in better time than the drive down had taken. In a meditation afterwards, I asked about that and was told that we should ask for the impossible, because it will actually exceed anything we can think about as a resolution.

C.J. in Wisconsin emailed to tell me that after she left a job, it had started to snow and the roads were “getting nasty.” So she requested a Most Benevolent Outcome that the roads would clear and she would arrive home safely. She reported that the “roads kept getting clearer and clearer…Too Coool!! I love this stuff!!”

That’s why I had you say in the first chapter, “and may the benefits be even more than I expect or can anticipate.” You have to be spontaneous in saying this, almost as an afterthought. You want to be surprised at how good the outcome really turns out to be—more than you could have imagined. You Guardian Angel and Guides will have you laughing and saying, “I didn’t even think of that!” This was something I learned after requesting Benevolent Outcomes for a long time, and I am still surprised and sometimes amazed at the results of this request.

My friend Robert told me he was to meet his friend Wendy across town and requested a Benevolent Outcome to arrive on time. When he encountered a traffic jam in a large highway interchange, he doubted that it was working. He called Wendy and she informed him she was behind schedule and hadn’t left her house yet. After hanging up, he suddenly had the “inspiration” to exit and go pick up some mail he had been meaning to for two weeks, but had not had the time. After quickly picking up the mail, he returned to the freeway that was now clear. He still arrived before his friend Wendy. He says that this was a “gift.” Also notice he listened to his Guardian Angel.

Some of you reading this book may already have had experiences in requesting outcomes on a more mental or subjective level. My wife and I attended a seminar on an Alaskan cruise recently where I was allowed to introduce requesting Benevolent Outcomes.

Two ladies came up to me afterwards with their own stories that they felt were Benevolent Outcomes. First Joan, from Vancouver, related how she and a friend were on a previous trip to Alaska, and her friend really wanted to see a bear. So Joan requested a “Divine Order” and a bear appeared right on the trail they had taken into a forest.

Lena, from Perth, Australia was telephoned by a friend, who lived 30 minutes farther out from town, to ask for a ride to see a well-known speaker. She didn’t mind picking her up, but did not relish the thought of driving in the late hours after the program out of the city limits to drop her off and then back another 30 minutes to her house. She really wished that somehow she would not have to make that drive. Out of the blue a couple called that lived near the friend and said that they could take her back with them. She was positive that this was a Benevolent Outcome when she related the story to me.

In my meditation the message I receive is that you should continue with these requests. But requesting Benevolent Outcomes is an expansion of what you have been doing, as it gives structure and becomes a habit, instead of something you think to do occasionally. Requests for Benevolent Outcomes are to be said out loud (you can whisper or write them if need be). This is a physical world and you want a physical action to take place. Therefore you must request the Benevolent Outcome in a physical manner, by writing or saying the request out loud. .

When you see the positive results from requesting Benevolent Outcomes, be sure to thank your Guardian Angel. I say “thank you, thank you, thank you,” as I don’t say that to anyone else. Three “thank you’s are just for my Angel.

All of the above stories should not only provide you with ideas of what to request Benevolent Outcomes for in your life, but you should be able to see how it lowered the stress and increased the “fun factor” for myself, my family, and my friends who request Benevolent Outcomes on a daily basis. In the following chapters I will give you many more suggestions and success stories, but you can start experimenting with these requests right now!

Easy Steps Review:

Request the Benevolent Outcomes out loud, whisper, or in writing.
Start with easy requests for immediate feedback.
Be very specific with your request.
Make requesting Benevolent Outcomes a habit.
Requesting a Benevolent Outcome with emotion and feeling reinforces the request.
Don’t be afraid to ask for the impossible.
You can request that the outcome be even more than you can expect or imagine.
Thank your Guardian Angel for fulfilling your request.

Hope this is helpful to some here!

LOVE!
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 10:11AM #5
Stardove
Hi Julie,  a while back ago I was heading to a local metaphysical meeting where Tom was speaking.  As I was driving to the meeting I thought Tom is one of my Beliefnet friends.  I had looked at his website listed in the email about SATORI, but it wasn't until I was almost there I had this thought.

Tom did turn out to be the same one here on Beliefnet.  That night after his talk to the group.  I helped him while he sold his book.  I took the $ while he autographed his book.  Thanks for taking the time to post about MBOs and Tom Moore.

Meeting Tom in person was the first time I met someone from Beliefnet in real life that I didn't already know.  I've seen met a member name softsilk  a little while back and today I am meeting a member for coffee in about an hour.  Both of these ladies are Aging Gracefully (50+) group members.

May all those that enter this forum be blessed with Most Benevolent Outcomes (MBO).
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 10:36AM #6
MysticAngel
Wow stardove,

That is so awesome! I'd love to meet Tom in person and I'd love to meet you too!

Let's have coffee!

LOVE!
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 7:52PM #7
Stardove

MysticAngel wrote:

Wow stardove,

That is so awesome! I'd love to meet Tom in person and I'd love to meet you too!

Let's have coffee!

LOVE!

Julie, meeting for coffee would be so cool. Hugs to you my friend. ;)

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 7:57PM #8
Stardove

pat garrett wrote:

Thank you for all your wonderful posts. I have had a very rough summer, health wise, with a triple fusion to my cervical spine. The great great news is that it was a total sucess and I am on the mend. However, I was unable to work. With the economy, this has put a great strain on my husband as sole financial provider for the family. He has been suffering great anxiety. I have been praying to all the angels to wrap me in their healing light, and intercede for me, along with Mary, and the Holy Trinity to help me get back to work and relief my husband's stress. I have been praying, and asking for his relief and intercession, not mine. He is truly suffering, having trouble sleeping, going through a crisis of faith, my heart is breaking for him. Out of the blue yesterday, I got a phone call from a company I contacted some 4 months ago. I had completely forgotten, because of all I had gone through this summer. We spoke on the phone and set up an interview for this morning. The company is about 5 blocks from my home. The employer offered me the job. Finally after 5 years of substitute teaching, without benefits, or knowing if I would be working from day to day, I will have a full time job. A decent salary, with benefits. I will know where I am going 5 days a week, and I will once again be part of a group of people working together. Substituting is fine, but you are really not part of the group. You are appreciated, but you are not part of. This is really a mbo.

Pat, congratulations on your new job. What wonderful news.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 8:23PM #9
dreamhealth
Congratulations on the job and your health. I began my day reading this post.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2008 - 7:54AM #10
MysticAngel
Good for you Pat!! Congrats!

I know exactly what you mean about your husband. I'm there too, mine worries so much, he has several stomach ailments.

Best wishes for the new job and you and your husband.

Love, Julie
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook