Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View 2 Angels In Human Form Stopped By Yesterday!
7 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2008 - 5:33AM #1
mom2-4Angels
I had the most amazing Angelic experience yesterday and wanted to share it with the people on here..I call yesterday my "spiritual awaking" day, though I have always been spiritual, yesterday was a definate cofirmation for me that Angels are REAL...if I ever had a slight doubt in my mind before, I don't have it anymore.

My friend went with me to check out an apartment.  We walked in and both of us got a great feeling from the apartment. It was HUGE....it is across the street from the Jr. high which my 12 year old attends, close to my work and close to the grammer school that my other daughter attends, and it's got 4 bedrooms and a backyard, which is great, because where I live backyards are rare, not too mention 4 bedrooms are rare too.

As I was talking to the landlord, who is a very nice gentleman there was a knock on the window and it was another man.  The landlord gestured for him to come on in.  2 men came walking through the door, they said they were just passing by the house and saw the for rent sign and wanted to check out the place..my heart sank for a moment thinking.."oh great, they want this apartment too" and I said a quick prayer to my angels to make them leave, because in my heart I wanted this apartment..so after I said my quick prayer, the landlord said.."if you want to stick around I'll talk to you after I'm done talking to this lady".  One said.."no, we just wanted to check it out". and they left..I felt a sense of relief because in the end they weren't interested in wanting the apartment after all, they just wanted to check it out.

well, after they left, I walked into the living room and I happened to glance down and what I saw just gave me goosebumps up and down my spine 10 times over, on the floor was a single white feather. At first I thought, "ok, and Angel was here letting me know this was my apartment", but after I got home, I had been home an hour or so and I had a "drop to your knees moment"..I realized that those 2 men where the angels and they had come in human form just to make sure everything was ok, checking it out" and they are the ones who left there angelic calling card (the feather) on the living room floor as if to say.."yes, we stopped by for you"...the reason I believe this is because when my friend and I first came in the door we entered the living room and the first thing I did was check out the conditions of the flooring and there was NOTHING on that floor!

I just wanted to share this story with you...for people who need hope, as we all do..when you least expect it, the Angels will apear.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2008 - 8:13AM #2
monumental
Hi Mon2-4Angels,
I am fairly new to this site, but reading your story, i thought how lovely, what a wonderful experience. I do get lots of white feathers even found a coin, but as yet , although i dont really know i have not seen an angel as a human, only in cloud formation.
I always ask to see my guardian angel, one day  i will see, i am trying at the moment to open my 3rd eye chakra, i keep getting messages about it.  May i wish you all the peace love and light in your new home, may the angels be with you always.

Monica

Love, light and peace.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 07, 2008 - 8:47AM #3
mom2-4Angels
Hi monomental and welcome to b-net..nice to meet you and thank you for responding to my topic..it's very weird..my Angels come to me as humans. I've had some encounters in the past, but although I strongly had the thought that they were angels, up until yesterday I still questioned it in my mind if it was really an angel that came by..the feather was a confirmation and I have no doubts anymore.

all I can say is be respective and open to what is around you and who comes into your life at a moments notice.  It could be your angel stopping by.

thank you for the well wishes..it means alot to me!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2008 - 8:14AM #4
MikAngl55
That's great Mom 2 4 ,

I'm glad you had such an awesome experience. Hope you get the apartment!!

Love, Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2008 - 8:54AM #5
Sunflower65
I loved that story, mom2-4Angels!  You are so blessed! :)

Angel hugs & blessings,
Sunflower ^O^
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2008 - 6:33PM #6
MaryG
That is so neat that you got that assurance! I have never seen angels in human form that I know of but I have always been spiritual-I'm the one that's "different" in my family.  I joined this forum because I can't really talk to my family about anything like this. They are not spiritual.  I've been looking for a condo/townhouse or house to move into although I'm only temping at the place I work right now. I worked at a job prior to his for 20 years at the same company, left that job, am trying to get a permanent job again but feel that the angels have told me that I will be taken care of-not to worry about finances. So while friends tell me I should wait because I don't have things squared away with a permanent job, I'm still looking. I had to move back in with my mom after a divorce that left me with debt that wasn't all mine. Now that is paid off and I'm trying to get back out on my own. I can't recall seeing white feathers that let me know the angels were with me but I had another experience where I knew later that they tried to warn me of something and because I'm still learning how to "connect" with them I didn't get the whole message. I have a picture though that proves they protected my vehicle. I was on my way home from a friends late at night on the hwy. I got a burning smell and there were no cars around me. None in front, behind or next to me. It was close to 3:00 am  so there was no one I assure  you. As I got the smell, the first thing I told myself is please don't let there be something wrong with my car. So I get home, parked on the street in front of my house behind another car. I go inside, remember I left something in the car, go back to get it, come back in, got ready for bed. No sooner did I get in bed, the door to my bedroom starts rattling. I was so tired and just wanted to sleep. Didn't know what that was, then heard a knock on my door-family member asked me what time did I get home-Matt's car was on fire. I was like "what?" I parked behind Matt. Now there was another car parked in front of him. The police had rang the doorbell to tell us there was a car on fire in front of our house. They said it was fully engulfed. By the time I got outside, it was out, the fire dept had come and put it out but we didn't call them nor did the police. To this day, we still don't know who called them. We did find out the fire was purposely set-his window was open, someone thru a gas soaked rag in and lit it. Now the part where I knew angels had protected my car-my niece had to take pics of his burnt car for insurance purposes. She asked me to get my digital camera so I did. I took pics and I got one that was a front view of his car and my car behind it. In the windshield was an orb of an angel or guide. The fireman said 5 more min-both the car in front and behind his would have been totally gone. The car in front had the brake lights melted-it wasn't as close as mine was behind his. I had debris on my car-washed if off with a hose the next day-no scratches or anything melted on my car. No damage whatsover. There should have been. So that was my experience. I would love a sign from the angels as to whether I should move into a townhome or house and which would be better for my situation? If anyone has insight into that-that would be great too. I think I'm blocked trying to get that answer to come thru myself.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 15, 2008 - 5:28PM #7
monumental
[QUOTE=mom2-4Angels;270706]Hi monomental and welcome to b-net..nice to meet you and thank you for responding to my topic..it's very weird..my Angels come to me as humans. I've had some encounters in the past, but although I strongly had the thought that they were angels, up until yesterday I still questioned it in my mind if it was really an angel that came by..the feather was a confirmation and I have no doubts anymore.

all I can say is be respective and open to what is around you and who comes into your life at a moments notice.  It could be your angel stopping by.

thank you for the well wishes..it means alot to me![/QUOTE]

Hello mom2-4angels
Just wondered how things were going with your new apartment, Has everything been signed  and the deal made. When will you be moving in, or have you already. I still keep finding my feathers, but as yet as far as i know have not spoken to an angel in human form. I would love to see my guardian angel, i keep asking and meditating, but i don't think i am ready yet. Mind you i do not think i an very good at meditation, i seem to lose concentration.  I am hoping one day  we will be able to move to a house of our own instead of renting, i keep praying, one day our prayers will be answered, i would love a bigger place.  You pay a lot of money for a small home here, too greedy our government. Still, please let me know when you move , i hope things are going well. In my thoughts.

Love, light, and peace.

Monica
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 16, 2008 - 7:07PM #8
mom2-4Angels
well, as angels(not luck) would have it...I found out last week I have the apartment...and as soon as everything is signed out I can start moving boxes in and stuff..It's been a week let me tell you, but I made it through and all is well.  My kids are excited, they will each get their own room..I will have the couch, which I don't mind at all because it's comfy and reclines. I much rather have my kids have their own special space where they can hang out with their friends or just do their homework and stuff. anyway, I'll be moving March 1st officially, so if I'm not around, it's just that I don't have my computer hooked up, but I'll be back once I get everything settled there.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 16, 2008 - 7:47PM #9
Sunflower65
I'm so excited for you and your kids!  I know how much you've been wanting to find a better place to live! :)

Angel hugs & blessings,
Sunflower ^O^
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 17, 2008 - 12:04PM #10
mom2-4Angels
Thanks Sunflower, I souly believe that had it not been for me talking with my Angels and their guidence I would have just spent another day in the house, but because of them and them telling me to "follow the path"..I did just that and it led me to a 4bedroom apartment.  I've been doing packing, the kids are at their daddy's for vacation so I'm getting as much done around here as I can..the house is looking empty, and though in a way I am sad to say good bye to this apartment, I'm eager to move into my new place and to start a new beginning with me and my kids.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook