Page 8 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
6 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2008 - 4:15PM #71
OutriderX
I remember once seeing an orb next to a person.  So I asked this person what they were thinking.  Then I saw the orb again.  I asked them again what they were thinking.  Each time I saw this orb the person was thinking the same thought. The person had  a positive thought.

Same thing happens when I see black orbs.  (negative thought)

I've even seen these black clouds when their is something wrong.  I guess you might feel it like negative energy.  An example might be seeing a person worrying a lot and you see a black cloud around their head.  Or if there is a lot of arguing in a persons house you can see it as a black cloud in the areas of the house where the arguing takes place.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2008 - 12:21PM #72
AZKaren
I am just curious to understand the orbs..I too have seen a bright green one with my eyes. I have never experienced anything dark or negative. I do feel very protected. I could easily ignore the orbs and just say "oh they are just dust particles" ...LOL but they arent. The orbs are now having cerain numbers in them. Its a way for the angels to send me messages.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2008 - 6:52PM #73
Tenlionz
Im glad thats workin for ya Karen, but I better not find any of your dust specks in my garden eating my tomatoz, hehe. Have you captured any with a face in them yet? I have seem many and they are a bit spooky, let me know if you get one, I love to look at them.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2008 - 12:16PM #74
AZKaren
LOL...they are helping my tomato garden so you may want a few. In fact all of my gardens are doing extremely well...string beans, snow peas, squash.....:)
I have seen some happy faces in some orbs...and similar orbs in different pictures.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2008 - 8:58PM #75
Tenlionz
WO! I just remembered a story of some folks in British Columbia that were actually using Angel namez and prayerz to help their gardenz, they were growing on an average produce 30 percent larger and heathyer than any one else in the region, I remember from my study some of theze namez and titlez and Job descriptions,

The angel over the animals name is Ittalainma; and the angel over the wild beasts, Mtnisl; and the angel over the wild fowls and over the creeping things, Trgiaob; and the angel over the deep waters and over the mountains, Rampel; and the angel over the trees, Maktiel; and the angel over the sweet-smelling herbs, Arias; and the angel over the garden fruit, (vegetables), Sofiel; and the angel over the rivers, Trsiel; and the angel over the winds, Mbriel; and over man, X hours are proper for man to pray add to ask for mercy upon man, be it for good or evil; and it is said that every hour is proper for man to pray, but during the three first hours in the morning man is to pray and to mention the hundred sacred names and the mighty ones, whose sum amounts to three hundred and four. if this works I expect some free Rudibagaes hehe,

Ten lionz
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2008 - 9:49PM #76
Mintie_2008
I started seing orbs when I was a teenager...the first one I saw was bright orange and stayed only a few seconds. When mommy was in her last days, we kept a vigil, we were with her constantly 24/7. I noticed that around 2 in the morning I would see a silver blue orb over her...and once I saw a white fog-like shape near her head, and all the people in the room saw it too. I always believed in angels, but what we experienced with mommy just made my belief stronger.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 26, 2008 - 2:14AM #77
Loving777
THis is just my opinion ..but it could be several things. Like it was said it could be your eyes. I also see things like orbs in my line of sight..they are usually in purples and blues..it looks as if they are hovering there before me. Come to find out it was caused by my blood pressure. Blood pressure will also cause you to see silvery shinny orbs also but very tinny. But mostly I see the orb things like I said above.they arent so tinny either.

Now with that said..it also could be regular orbs..theres a big debate about what they are...either angels or spirit orbs. We will not really know for sure until our time comes when God will let us know all . I had one go by me real fast in my bedroom..so fast that I had to think to myself..."Did I really see what I think I just seen!" lol and then another that zoomed between my daughter and I downstairs in our living room. Both of these orbs were different. The one I seen up in my bedroom was a darker color that shimmered..and then one that went between my daughter and myself very fast rate of speed also..was very bright and white. Both were very in size. One was big as a golf ball an the other a little bigger.

The next thing I will discuse with you is about taken pics of them. First I will tell you that this is what I do. I analyze pics..paranormal pics for several sites to see if they are faked or real or have explanations to them. I have been doin this for more then 7 years now. I have researched , studied and experimented about para pics. I am a skeptical believer. I love to debunk things..but also love it when I cant. But in the years that I have been doin this I have run across more orb pics then I really care to. Because about 98% of them have explanations to them. And about the same percentage of para pics are orbs for that matter. People have swore that they caught a spirit or angel in their pics..when with a trained eye and knowledge you can tell its either dirt orbs or moisture orbs or rain , snow and reflections off of many diff things. I tell you this is because what I am goin to suggest to you. I get the impression you want to see if these are real or your eyes...and you seem like you cant get them on film or on the dig cam. Well I find this to be most effective in getting them. When taken pics around where you see them..use your flash. Sure this will also at times give you the other orbs I said above..but you can tell the diff between real orbs and dust,moisture and the like orbs. The dust and moisture and the orbs I said dont move fast..they tend to drift..sure they move ..but they drift..unless theres a wind or some kind of breeze then they do move alittle faster..but not like Angel /spirit orbs...they move very very fast..so fast that you will question yourself about it. When you do take pics ..make sure you take 4 consecutive pics..one right after the other with out moving the cam from the position you are taken you pics..IF you have to take the cam down from your face..make sure you take the 3 other pics in the same position . The reason for this is because if you do catch an orb..you can compare that pic with the others that you took. If the orb is in the same place in more then one pic then its prob a reflection..if it just moved alittle like it drifted then its a dust orb or moisture. Now if the orb blurred like it was moving fast and then its gone in the other pics..then thats when you got a real spirit /angel orb. I have several pics that I took myself that have spirit/angel orbs in them from my house. I can tell you the diff structure for each kind of orb too..but its long and this is already a book. Sorry about that. I just want to help you in seeing if these are true orbs or not. If you need help with your pics if you take them and got something ...just post and I will look at them for you hun. I hope this helps you out some.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 26, 2008 - 7:33PM #78
Stardove
I just received these in an email.  Don't know who took them only they were taken at President Elect Obama's acceptance speech.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 26, 2008 - 7:37PM #79
Stardove

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 26, 2008 - 7:33PM #80
Stardove
I just received these in an email.  Don't know who took them only they were taken at President Elect Obama's acceptance speech.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 8 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook