Page 2 of 11  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next
6 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2008 - 8:13AM #11
Chiyo
Wow! Lots of new posters on this particular thread. Welcome!

Welcome Mystic Angel, welcome High Vibrations and welcome Life is Good. Glad, very glad to have you here on Bnet.

Some boards are more active than others. Multifaith is very busy and actually, it's a lot of fun too, some threads over there will keep you laughing... Some boards are more contentious than others. If you enjoy vigorous debates and some people do... Anyway, each one has it's own particular "school of thought" and culture. One of these dozens of boards is bound to feel like "home" to you and will be a place where you meet friends.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2008 - 10:49AM #12
Stardove

MysticAngel wrote:

Hi Namchuck!

This isn't a debate forum, like I said before you're free to believe as you do, as we are also.

I have all the evidence I need of angels in my life, and I treasure it on a daily basis.

I sincerly hope you have something in your life that brings you as much joy!!

Love and light,
Julie

Agreed. 

Namchuck wrote:

If one looks hard enough, Peaceful, you can see angelic outlines in the clouds. I definitely saw a dragon in some cumulonimbi once, and methought I even caught a glimpse of Richard Nixon on one occasion.

As Julie pointed out this is not a debate area.  You are welcome to go the the Angels & Spirit Guides Discussion & Debate area.

Chiyo wrote:

Wow! Lots of new posters on this particular thread. Welcome!

Welcome Mystic Angel, welcome High Vibrations and welcome Life is Good. Glad, very glad to have you here on Bnet.

Some boards are more active than others. Multifaith is very busy and actually, it's a lot of fun too, some threads over there will keep you laughing... Some boards are more contentious than others. If you enjoy vigorous debates and some people do... Anyway, each one has it's own particular "school of thought" and culture. One of these dozens of boards is bound to feel like "home" to you and will be a place where you meet friends.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Mystic Angel is Julie who got a new ID name, but has been at the site for years.

HighVibrations wrote:

Aloha,

When I first began raising my vibration I would see lots of orbs. I always go by how I 'feel' when I see something and they always make me smile.

I just got back from my visiting my daughter in Seattle. My daughter, granddaughter and I were having so much fun taking digital photos of ourselves that we were just cracking up big time! We hooked the camera to the TV and then used the auto timer button to take the pictures. We thought it was a hoot. Anyway the pictures have orbs all throughout. But only the pictures we took when we were laughing real hard had orbs in them. The first few pictures we took where we were more serious had nothing in them.

So when we raised our vibration to a level of joy they seemed to appear. Cool.

Mahalo!
Sharon Hackleman

Welcome Sharon and thank you for sharing.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 6:51AM #13
MysticAngel
Hi Chiyo!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have been very active in a few of the groups and haven't been here in a while. This is one of my favorite places tho!! I used to be Mikangl55.

Hi Stardove!!

Sorry i've been gone so long. I've been thinking of you, hope all is well.  (((hugs)))

I seem to have forgotten how to post pictures on here!!  If you could point me in the right direction, maybe we could all share some of our orb photos!

Love, Julie
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 8:05PM #14
Stardove

MysticAngel wrote:

Hi Chiyo!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I have been very active in a few of the groups and haven't been here in a while. This is one of my favorite places tho!! I used to be Mikangl55.

Hi Stardove!!

Sorry i've been gone so long. I've been thinking of you, hope all is well. (((hugs)))

I seem to have forgotten how to post pictures on here!! If you could point me in the right direction, maybe we could all share some of our orb photos!

Love, Julie

Hi Julie, it's good to see you back here. I posted in the B'net Knowledgebase group how to post pictures. Check out the link.  Send me an email if you need more help with that.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 8:27PM #15
Namchuck
[QUOTE=MysticAngel;778324]Hi Namchuck!

This isn't a debate forum, like I said before you're free to believe as you do, as we are also.

I have all the evidence I need of angels in my life, and I treasure it on a daily basis.

I sincerly hope you have something in your life that brings you as much joy!!

Love and light,
Julie[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, MysticAngel, but my initial post was to lifeisgood's experience with "annoying" orbs wherein I suggested not to jump to any elaborate conclusions about their nature or provenance.

The suggestion, or belief, that they are angel's or that such orbs signify the presence of such wholly hypothetical beings is one for which I have found no compelling evidence, and while you may have "all you need" for such a belief, you and I both know that what you call "evidence" could never really qualify as such.

If there is no real evidence for such a belief (and there isn't), then encouraging people to believe - like lifeisgood - becomes a highly questionable and somewhat dishonest practice.

By the way, there is much in my life that brings me joy, none of which requires the adoption of  a haunted-house view of the cosmos.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 8:32PM #16
Chiyo

Namchuck wrote:

Fair enough, MysticAngel, but my initial post was to lifeisgood's experience with "annoying" orbs wherein I suggested not to jump to any elaborate conclusions about their nature or provenance.

Well, one thing's for sure, it someone does not know what a phenomenon is, it really is a good idea not to put too many labels on it - just so that one can try to see it objectively and try to see it for what it really is.

Sometimes optical or audible "hallucinations" do have origin in medical issues; such as high-blood pressure.

It's always good to look for a rational, scientific explanation first. But after that, it's anyone's best guess.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 24, 2008 - 10:06PM #17
Namchuck
[QUOTE=Chiyo;782561]Well, one thing's for sure, it someone does not know what a phenomenon is, it really is a good idea not to put too many labels on it - just so that one can try to see it objectively and try to see it for what it really is.

Sometimes optical or audible "hallucinations" do have origin in medical issues; such as high-blood pressure.

It's always good to look for a rational, scientific explanation first. But after that, it's anyone's best guess.[/QUOTE]

I fully agree, Chiyo. But I don't know that living one's life grounded in a "best guess" that directs the mind away from the real world to an imaginary one would necessarily lead to a coherent or responsible way of living.

Not that I would want to deny anyone's choice to live so.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2008 - 7:08AM #18
MysticAngel
"The suggestion, or belief, that they are angel's or that such orbs signify the presence of such wholly hypothetical beings is one for which I have found no compelling evidence, and while you may have "all you need" for such a belief, you and I both know that what you call "evidence" could never really qualify as such."

I would prefer, if its all the same to you, that you don't try to tell me what I know, because you don't know what I know.

I suspect this is your way to get a rise out of people?

This is Beliefnet, on boards that are not debate boards we try to respect others beliefs and not  force them to agree with us. We discuss and share rather than try to disprove others thoughts and beliefs. You are welcome to your beliefs, and welcome to state them without trying to make others feel silly or uneducated.

Again the haunted house analogy. Why would anyone be afraid of angels?? If you don't believe in them, surely there's nothing to be afraid of?

Love and light!
Julie
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2008 - 7:24AM #19
MysticAngel
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2008 - 7:30AM #20
MysticAngel
In keeping with the title of this thread, I thought we might like to share some of our orb pictures!
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 11  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook