Page 11 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
5 years ago  ::  May 03, 2009 - 1:30PM #101
Zorgblar

Sep 8, 2008 -- 1:03PM, lifeisgood wrote:

Orbs are annoying me every day and night i see them i trying using a digital camera a but it won't pick it up or anything i swear I'm not seeing thins i only starting having problem when i believe about guarding angels.

I don't want to scare you because i am a believer in god and guarding angels as well but i just to be into the occult and i still am alittel sadly but i once had this book on ghosts and it says a soul or disembodied human spirit that appears as a orb is a soul trapped on earth so pray all you can about this and you should probably contact your local priest about this because ghost or demon this is not a good thing to have hanging around you.It might be you just seeing things but if it's not please get help from a priest right away.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 06, 2009 - 8:25PM #102
kocdaisies

I too have a few photos with lights energy around me, in one photo the light is an image of a woman on my left in what looks like a veil perhaps a nun or mary herself. Too my right a storm, with what looks like a nebula. In another photo there is energy light i emit from my finger to a candle, there is a light around me and what appears to be another person connected to me. Neither of these photos were doctored in any way. In my profile in this photo i have a light on my right temple. I have also witnessed healing lights, or circle of lights on houses... there is a website based in canada that discusses the healing lights.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 07, 2009 - 2:18PM #103
Stardove

Aug 6, 2009 -- 8:25PM, kocdaisies wrote:

I too have a few photos with lights energy around me, in one photo the light is an image of a woman on my left in what looks like a veil perhaps a nun or mary herself. Too my right a storm, with what looks like a nebula. In another photo there is energy light i emit from my finger to a candle, there is a light around me and what appears to be another person connected to me. Neither of these photos were doctored in any way. In my profile in this photo i have a light on my right temple. I have also witnessed healing lights, or circle of lights on houses... there is a website based in canada that discusses the healing lights.

kocdaisies,

Welcome to the Angels Forum.  I hope you will enjoy the time you spend here.  If you are new to Beliefnet too welcome.  Thanks for the post.  In Joy!

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2010 - 4:39PM #104
Jenandew7

I had an orb.  I first saw it with my bare eyes.  I was shoving a table up against our French doors because I thought someone had attempted to break in.  I zoomed from my right side, across the table and vanished in the curtains.

Later, when I moved, it began to hang around me quite a lot.  It was usually by my bedroom door.  I did photograph it and the enlargement is posted on my profile among my photos. 

What bothered me about it was that it wasn't just the orb, but a dark cloudiness that seemed to come with it.  I thought at first that I was going blind--which is likely because I have a fungus in my eyes.   Then I noticed that it made patterns in my room and when I looked at it with one eye and then the other, the density remained the same in the same parts of the room.  This also showed up in a photograph both as dark streaks and also as a glowing smoke like shape.  I did realize that it was something unexplained--but quite real and not my eyes--when I stepped out of my bedroom one night and found the hallway was clear.  I stepped back into my room and into the ectoplasm. 

I'll tell you, I got really upset about it and I prayed that it should be sent away because it would not identify itself or respond to my requests in any way--it made me feel that it was not there for any good reason.  It has gone and has not returned.  No, I don't think they are angels--but I will allow that some may be.

A.

If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday. --Isaiah 58:10
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2010 - 7:36PM #105
ted08721

I can't say for sure what is in every pic and I would never say there are yes or no orbs/angels in some of the pics but as an advance amateur photographer who has taken countless pictures over the years with very expensive lenses and cameras  I have never recorded any orbs .
There are many technical reasons why some of these orbs or spots may occur.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 31, 2010 - 10:27PM #106
Jeanette

This is a photo of my son Daniel taking a picture of himself outside a friends house. He took several pictures inside and outside this home. Sometimes the pictures were clear as day and the next images of something/ that was on the inside of the house. And the orbs outside of the house. This was take last year sometime. I think they are spirits surrounding him. I also have other pictures and images that would amaze you. I see the faces of people and or spirits.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 11 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook