Page 1 of 11  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next
6 years ago  ::  Sep 08, 2008 - 1:03PM #1
lifeisgood
Orbs are annoying me every day and night i see them i trying using a digital camera a but it won't pick it up or anything i swear I'm not seeing thins i only starting having problem when i believe about guarding angels.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 20, 2008 - 5:43PM #2
Namchuck
[QUOTE=lifeisgood;750577]Orbs are annoying me every day and night i see them i trying using a digital camera a but it won't pick it up or anything i swear I'm not seeing thins i only starting having problem when i believe about guarding angels.[/QUOTE]

I used to have the same irritating problem, lifeisgood, until I consulted an optician.

Attempting to photograph something which is all in the eyes - or mind - would be a rather difficult thing to do.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 21, 2008 - 12:05PM #3
lifeisgood
[QUOTE=Namchuck;773714]I used to have the same irritating problem, lifeisgood, until I consulted an optician.

Attempting to photograph something which is all in the eyes - or mind - would be a rather difficult thing to do.[/QUOTE]

Lol last year i went to the nhs to have an eye test i ha
d lost 70% of my sight and was wearing short sighted glasses i only see orbs when it dark so it not my eyes.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 21, 2008 - 3:58PM #4
Namchuck
[QUOTE=lifeisgood;774635]Lol last year i went to the nhs to have an eye test i ha
d lost 70% of my sight and was wearing short sighted glasses i only see orbs when it dark so it not my eyes.[/QUOTE]

With the information you provide above, lifeisgood, I would suggest that it is more than likely your defective sight that is the problem. You couldn't rule this likelihood out before assuming that you are experiencing 'angels' or some other supposedly otherworldly and spooky phenomenon.

Ever heard of Ockham's razor?

By the way, that wind nonsense that you conclude your post with simply won't cut it. You defeat your own analogy by invoking it. Although we cannot see the wind with our eyes, we can detect wind through our senses of touch and hearing and by observing the effects on our environment. We can also measure it with our instruments, as is shown on TV every night of the week.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 22, 2008 - 8:51AM #5
MysticAngel
LOL! Angels are spooky phenomenen??

I have tons of pictures with orbs, around my kids, grandkids, even myself.

Its awesome that they appear on the photographs when i don't see them at the time.

Many people sense angels in just the ways you have spoke of.

They're there,  Namchuck but what you believe is totally up to you.  Angels help us so much in all our lives.

Life is good, (i agree by the way) You are blessed!
Love,
Julie
Ps when i have more time I'll post some pics on here.
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 22, 2008 - 11:32AM #6
Chiyo

lifeisgood wrote:

Orbs are annoying me every day and night i see them i trying using a digital camera a but it won't pick it up or anything i swear I'm not seeing thins i only starting having problem when i believe about guarding angels.

Other than being unable to photograph them, in what way are these orbs "annoying" you? :confused:

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 22, 2008 - 9:00PM #7
Namchuck
[QUOTE=MysticAngel;776100]LOL! Angels are spooky phenomenen??

I have tons of pictures with orbs, around my kids, grandkids, even myself.

Its awesome that they appear on the photographs when i don't see them at the time.

Many people sense angels in just the ways you have spoke of.

They're there,  Namchuck but what you believe is totally up to you.  Angels help us so much in all our lives.

Life is good, (i agree by the way) You are blessed!
Love,
Julie
Ps when i have more time I'll post some pics on here.[/QUOTE]

So, MysticAngel, photographic effects constitute good evidence that we live in a cosmos akin to a haunted house? :)

And I'm quite sure that "many people sense angels", especially if their minds have been conditioned by such a belief. People once were quite convinced that the phenomenon of lightning was evidence of Zeus's anger, but eventually this theory turned out to be wrong, too.

We humans are hardwired for fantasy and for dreams, so the belief in guardian angels and the like is likely a variant on this predisposition of the brain for peace, comfort, and security.

There is no doubt that we are the most credulous creatures on the planet.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 22, 2008 - 9:05PM #8
Namchuck
[QUOTE=Peaceful;776201]Hi Life,
Tenlionz has a couple really great pictures you can check out too.[/QUOTE]

If one looks hard enough, Peaceful, you can see angelic outlines in the clouds. I definitely saw a dragon in some cumulonimbi once, and methought I even caught a glimpse of Richard Nixon on one occasion.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2008 - 1:19AM #9
HighVibrations
Aloha,

When I first began raising my vibration I would see lots of orbs. I always go by how I 'feel' when I see something and they always make me smile.

I just got back from my visiting my daughter in Seattle. My daughter, granddaughter and I were having so much fun taking digital photos of ourselves that we were just cracking up big time! We hooked the camera to the TV and then used the auto timer button to take the pictures. We thought it was a hoot. Anyway the pictures have orbs all throughout. But only the pictures we took when we were laughing real hard had orbs in them. The first few pictures we took where we were more serious had nothing in them.

So when we raised our vibration to a level of joy they seemed to appear. Cool.

Mahalo!
Sharon Hackleman
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 23, 2008 - 7:46AM #10
MysticAngel
Hi Namchuck!

This isn't a debate forum, like I said before you're free to believe as you do, as we are also.

I have all the evidence I need of angels in my life, and I treasure it on a daily basis.

I sincerly hope you have something in your life that brings you as much joy!!

Love and light,
Julie
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 11  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook