Page 6 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next
6 years ago  ::  Oct 08, 2008 - 6:37AM #51
I_Believe_07
Was it Stardove that origionally quoted that about NO LONGER BEING AFRAID OF GOD?
That quote just lifted me up. Great way to begin my morning. Thank you. God is so good.

I'm new to this specific part of Beliefnet & hope to continue. Everyone seems to be so nice.
We are all individuals & have our own individual experiences & beliefs. I BELIEVE & RELY ON MY GOD & AM NOT ASHAMED OF SAYING OR EXPRESSING THAT AT ALL.. I talk to God all the time & there's not been ONE, NOT ONE PRAYER THAT GOD HAS NOT ANSWERED IN SOME WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.& on HIS TIME NOT MINE, (realisitc NOT "materialistic" that is of course). That's why I chose "I_Believe" as my screen name here. However, I don't want to offend anyone as this is not a
"Christian" blog or post site is that correct? I'm not clear about that. Is this ONLY SPECIFIC TO ORBS or can we share about other closely related experiences as well? If not I'll try to respect that & not make mention of "God" or the topic of Christianity if that IS the case & this site is just & ONLY specific to "ORB" discussion & posts..

I would like to mention too that it seems that even if some DO NOT agree with another's post posted that you all seem to "agree to disagree" as adults would & should. That makes me more interested in discussions with you all.

Thank you for having me & nice to meet you all
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 08, 2008 - 8:47AM #52
Chiyo

I_Believe_07 wrote:

Was it Stardove that origionally quoted that about NO LONGER BEING AFRAID OF GOD?
That quote just lifted me up. Great way to begin my morning. Thank you. God is so good.

You're absolutely right about that... People who fear a "devil", people who fear a "hell" are people who have no trust in a good Deity. Imo.
[QUOTE]

I Believe said;
. However, I don't want to offend anyone as this is not a
"Christian" blog or post site is that correct? I'm not clear about that. Is this ONLY SPECIFIC TO ORBS or can we share about other closely related experiences as well? If not I'll try to respect that & not make mention of "God" or the topic of Christianity if that IS the case & this site is just & ONLY specific to "ORB" discussion & posts..

I would like to mention too that it seems that even if some DO NOT agree with another's post posted that you all seem to "agree to disagree" as adults would & should. That makes me more interested in discussions with you all.
[/QUOTE]

Different forums on Beliefnet have different moderators and different "cultures". Most will tell you; it's okay to mention your personal religious experiences (in your case Christian-based), provided you're not seen to be proselytizing. There's a big difference between relating a personal experience and pushing a Hard-sell... Having said that, however, there are some areas of Bnet where even bringing up a personal religious experience is seen a proselytism. So, the only thing to do is; refuse to be shy, jump in and learn from experience. You might be surprised at the places in Bnet where you find you're welcomed. :)

Thank you for having me & nice to meet you all

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 09, 2008 - 5:00AM #53
MysticAngel
Thanks everyone for your replies here.   Stardove has some good directions for posting your pictures on here, the link is posted in this thread earlier on, I was having trouble too, its really easy!  I'd love to see some more.

That picture of Rachel and her angel that someone reposted still gives me goosebumps, lol.

I wish you all angels in your lives always. If just one person comes closer to the angels for our talks here, its worth dealing with any negativity.

One day all will know!!

Love to all!
Julie
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2008 - 12:59PM #54
AZKaren
Thank you Julie, I have found Stardoves instructions and hope my picture appears now. Here is one of my pictures of orbs. I have many photos.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2008 - 1:07PM #55
AZKaren
and another photo
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 14, 2008 - 1:41PM #56
MysticAngel
Wow Karen, those came out so good! So many angels!!

Thanks for posting them!
Love, Julie
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 15, 2008 - 12:00PM #57
Stardove
Thanks Karen for posting the pictures.  Amazing pictures.  Wow!
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2008 - 4:47PM #58
AZKaren
Stardove...love your new avatar....that picture is so funny.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2008 - 2:42PM #59
AZKaren
Ohhh now it's another avatar...you must change them often.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2008 - 5:42PM #60
Stardove

AZKaren wrote:

Ohhh now it's another avatar...you must change them often.

Hi Karen,

Yes, I change the avatar as the Spirit moves me. 

The thing about my last one it was causing a stir in a group I wasn't even a member of.  Had to delete a comment from my journal from a member who took offense.   People thought the picture was photo shopped, but it was for real.  The video and snopes proved that fact.  :)

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook