Page 5 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next
6 years ago  ::  Oct 05, 2008 - 7:15PM #41
AZKaren
I pray to Jesus everyday and surround myself with white light for protection and ask that my house is filled with the white light of the Holy Spirit. You know when God is with you....you have a good calm comforting feeling...which I have. I don't "dabble" with things...the orbs just are there...and you know the angels are too. Carmen I hope you to some research about angels and ask for AA Micheal to be with you at all times..he is there as a friend to protect you..I pray to God...I talk to Jesus but the angels are here to help me as friends...without asking them fro help they may not help you...you have free will but its always good to have help from your friends. I have never seen a ghost...orbs are not ghosts. But thank you for your concern.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2008 - 8:14AM #42
I_Believe_07
[QUOTE=lifeisgood;750577]Orbs are annoying me every day and night i see them i trying using a digital camera a but it won't pick it up or anything i swear I'm not seeing thins i only starting having problem when i believe about guarding angels.[/QUOTE]

Hello Life is good. And yes, life IS good & as short as I can possibly make this....potentially within many of our human journey's through life SOME DO in fact experience sometimes many unexplainable events that can NOT be scientifically proven as in MY PERSONAL LIFE. I won't get into too much detail however I will say that I am familiar with "Ockman's Quote". (William Okman. Check it out & you decide.) I also believe that NO HUMAN should ever demean another's intelligence just because THEY'VE NOT EXPERIENCED SUCH THEMSELVES.
And YES, VERY MUCH LIKE THE "WIND" I HAVE EXPERIENCED THINGS THAT ARE QUITE AS SUCH.
Seen & heard, but MOST IMPORTANTLY SENSED. Now often times we do come across skeptics though I've not heard someone react as such to another's post as I've read. Very sad. Nevertheless I'm not nor do we ever have to allow another human being "steal our joy" if you will Dear. Ya with me here still? Good.
Life is good, I've SEEN & EXPERIENCED THINGS OF WHICH CAN NEVER BE EXPLAINED. It cannot be "debunked" or scientifically proven as believe me I've gone to some lengths to prove my event but ONLY FOR SELF & MY INTEREST IN SUCH. So, in closing I will say that if you REALLY BELIEVE. IF YOU REALLY SENSE IT IN YOUR SOUL, THEN IT CAN BE TRUE AS MY EXPERIENCES ARE WITHOUT ANY DOUBT IN MY MIND HAVE BEEN & STILL CONTINUE TO BE AS REAL AS "THE WIND".
My Mother just passed away this past Sept. 2nd. I see her in my dreams. Though not like she was in the bitter ends hun. I she visits me each night as she was when she was without Lung Cancer & so beautiful & mostly pain free emotionally & physically. However her visits are nowhere NEAR MY OTHER EXPERIENCES Life is Good. OH.....NOT EVEN CLOSE. You (and that "wind lady" there) would have been in complete AWE, but NOT DISBELIEF WHEN YOU SEE IT & HEAR IT & WATCH IT WALK AWAY FROM YOU RIGHT B4 YOUR EYES. Now you TELL ME. REAL OR NOT? IT IS REAL. I DON'T CARE AS TO ANYONE'S OPINION. I've had such experiencessince I was a little girl my friend so just a little suggestion, if you feel it then it MAY be real. And another suggestion, don't EVER ALLOW ANOTHER TO INSULT YOUR BELIEFS OR INTELLIGENCE OR TRY TO STEAL YOUR JOY. NOBODY. OK?  I mean, how REALLY did the earth come to be? There's SO MANY UNEXPLAINED YET REAL THINGS & EVENTS ON THIS EARTH THAT WE MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO PROVE IN OUR LIFETIME, BUT MAYBE THE NEXT. As for the annoyance u spoke of, ask "it" (if u will) to simply go away. Just ask & you'd be surprised at the outcome......SOMETIMES.
BELIEVE LIFE IS GOOD. MOST ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE. ESPECIALLY THINGS SUCH AS SPIRITS & PEOPLE FROM OTHER PLANETS. Do some REAL RESEARCH. I'm a Private Investigtor so I've DONE MINE. I've no doubt & if YOU DO YOURS YOU WILL BE WITHOUT DOUBT AS WELL (maybe a good suggestion for the "Wind lady as well huh :)
Keep posting girl. I'll read. I'm not bias in anyway nor am i NOT openminded.
Have a blessed day~
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2008 - 8:16AM #43
I_Believe_07
[QUOTE=MysticAngel;783358][/QUOTE]
That is AMAZING. GREAT JOB!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2008 - 12:13PM #44
Stardove

carmen.b wrote:

One has to be careful while entertaining orbs.  Satan deceives many people with spirits, orbs & ghosts, he uses everything given by God and counterfeits it.  We can read about the power of Satan at work in our world in Acts 26:18 and his ability to blind us in 2 Corinthians 4:4, 11:13-15.  The bible tells us that there are only 2 spiritual powers( God and Satan) so be very careful when dabbling with these things.                                     

Thank 4 Reading!

Carmen.b

This is the ANGELS forum, not a Christian debate or even an angel debate forum.  Do you not understand how many time angels are mentioned in the Bible?  Many times the angels message was not to be afraid.   If members believe the orbs are part of the angelic kingdom then there is nothing to fear.

Angels are not only a Christian belief, but other religions also believe in angels.  We do not need your fear of Satan brought to this forum.  If you don't believe in angels you can go the the debate area and spread you message of fear, but not here Carmen.  :(

The host ~

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2008 - 6:11PM #45
susiejwill
I had orbs circling the periphery of my left eye up until about a monh ago.  It lasted about five months.  Before that there was also a black banner flapping in the peripheral part of my right eye.  I was recovering from alcoholism with cirrhosis and my body was trying to heal.  I mentioned them to the doctor and he had no idea; I did a lot of research and found nothing.  They looked like multi-colored bubbles, like what comes from dishwashing soap, very pretty, but a little scary at the time.  If I had thought they were angels I could have relaxed through it and found them enjoyable :- )  If anyone had suggested they were satanic I may have started drinking again :-(  NOT.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 06, 2008 - 8:25PM #46
AZKaren
Thank you I-Believe and Stardove for your words.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 07, 2008 - 11:41AM #47
Stardove

catherine ann wrote:

I work in a nursing home on a alzemers unit  I pray for   help before i go to work   working the 2nd shift  is very challenged  I think the orbs are cool and help me in some way    (sound crazy?)

susiejwill wrote:

I had orbs circling the periphery of my left eye up until about a monh ago.  It lasted about five months.  Before that there was also a black banner flapping in the peripheral part of my right eye.  I was recovering from alcoholism with cirrhosis and my body was trying to heal.  I mentioned them to the doctor and he had no idea; I did a lot of research and found nothing.  They looked like multi-colored bubbles, like what comes from dishwashing soap, very pretty, but a little scary at the time.  If I had thought they were angels I could have relaxed through it and found them enjoyable :- )  If anyone had suggested they were satanic I may have started drinking again :-(  NOT.

Welcome Catherine and Suzie to the Angels Forum.  Thank you for sharing with us.  I hope you will return and become regulars here.

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 07, 2008 - 11:45AM #48
Stardove
Welcome to loveinggod and I_Believe to the forum too.  Didn't mean to over look your being here.  In Joy.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 07, 2008 - 11:48AM #49
Stardove

AZKaren wrote:

Thank you I-Believe and Stardove for your words.

Hi Karen, not a problem.  Amazing isn't it how some people are afraid of God's messengers.  I am so grateful to have dropped all the fear which was instilled during my childhood at the church I grew up in.  ;)

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 07, 2008 - 4:46PM #50
Chiyo

stardove wrote:

Amazing isn't it how some people are afraid of God's messengers. I am so grateful to have dropped all the fear which was instilled during my childhood at the church I grew up in. ;)

You can say that again, 2 times! :cool:

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook