Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Why wont it work!!!
6 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2008 - 4:05PM #1
Aron19920
I keep trying different techniques to know my guardians name.

For some reason i keep thinking of the name Daniel.

But i am not completely convinced anyway i could find out?

EDIT: One thing that did happen was i asked for a sign if my guardian angels name was Daniel, then literally 10 minutes later i heard a big bang outside went to the window and seen three balloons in an exact line in the street, Yellow, Orange and Purple in color in that order.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2008 - 5:55PM #2
lifeisgood
[QUOTE=Aron19920;744096]I keep trying different techniques to know my guardians name.

For some reason i keep thinking of the name Daniel.

But i am not completely convinced anyway i could find out?

EDIT: One thing that did happen was i asked for a sign if my guardian angels name was Daniel, then literally 10 minutes later i heard a big bang outside went to the window and seen three balloons in an exact line in the street, Yellow, Orange and Purple in color in that order.[/QUOTE]

Hmm might have been kids because  a angel would not make any loud noise because it would shock you OK let say i was calling my angel and it open the door that would scared the shit out of me lol. So keep trying But some angels don't want to been called by a name or made one so they don't have a name.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2008 - 7:16PM #3
pistons58
Aron19920,

I know if you google guardian angels it will show a web site that allows you to enter your birthdate and it gives you the day you were born.  I don't know how true it is.....but it gives the guradian angels name to all of those born that day.
I am so new to this angel thing but am very intrigued - so I tried it - according to the site, my angel is Uriel.  So maybe a shout out to him would give me the name of my own person angel.  Don't know - haven't tried it yet.

I can't remember the site but I did a guardian angel search on google.

Good Luck
Kathy
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 3:12AM #4
dreamhealth
I never cared about my angel's name, but I did ask. The answer is always "Red", my favorite color! I asked more than once. Now that I know, what good does it do me?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 4:24AM #5
Aron19920
I really want to know out of curiosity more than anything just experimenting with my faith :P
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 7:43AM #6
lifeisgood
[QUOTE=Aron19920;745664]I really want to know out of curiosity more than anything just experimenting with my faith :P[/QUOTE]

Its takes time i got a new angel three months ago i had to set up angels as guards as there where blacks sprites in my room annoying me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 12:57PM #7
Aron19920
Could you tell me how to exactly contract my angels properly so far all i know is how to say outloud three times

but can you say what you have said to ask for names or favors that have worked please
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 2:15PM #8
lifeisgood
OK I said guarding angel tell me your name or what is your name and what every name comes in your said that the angel name.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 3:11PM #9
Aron19920
Thank you i appreciate it :D
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 3:42PM #10
lifeisgood
[QUOTE=Aron19920;746656]Thank you i appreciate it :D[/QUOTE]

No problem it hard connecting to angels they hide stuff from us.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook