Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Why wont it work!!!
10 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2008 - 4:05PM #1
Aron19920
I keep trying different techniques to know my guardians name.

For some reason i keep thinking of the name Daniel.

But i am not completely convinced anyway i could find out?

EDIT: One thing that did happen was i asked for a sign if my guardian angels name was Daniel, then literally 10 minutes later i heard a big bang outside went to the window and seen three balloons in an exact line in the street, Yellow, Orange and Purple in color in that order.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2008 - 5:55PM #2
lifeisgood
[QUOTE=Aron19920;744096]I keep trying different techniques to know my guardians name.

For some reason i keep thinking of the name Daniel.

But i am not completely convinced anyway i could find out?

EDIT: One thing that did happen was i asked for a sign if my guardian angels name was Daniel, then literally 10 minutes later i heard a big bang outside went to the window and seen three balloons in an exact line in the street, Yellow, Orange and Purple in color in that order.[/QUOTE]

Hmm might have been kids because  a angel would not make any loud noise because it would shock you OK let say i was calling my angel and it open the door that would scared the shit out of me lol. So keep trying But some angels don't want to been called by a name or made one so they don't have a name.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Sep 05, 2008 - 7:16PM #3
pistons58
Aron19920,

I know if you google guardian angels it will show a web site that allows you to enter your birthdate and it gives you the day you were born.  I don't know how true it is.....but it gives the guradian angels name to all of those born that day.
I am so new to this angel thing but am very intrigued - so I tried it - according to the site, my angel is Uriel.  So maybe a shout out to him would give me the name of my own person angel.  Don't know - haven't tried it yet.

I can't remember the site but I did a guardian angel search on google.

Good Luck
Kathy
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 3:12AM #4
dreamhealth
I never cared about my angel's name, but I did ask. The answer is always "Red", my favorite color! I asked more than once. Now that I know, what good does it do me?
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 4:24AM #5
Aron19920
I really want to know out of curiosity more than anything just experimenting with my faith :P
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 7:43AM #6
lifeisgood
[QUOTE=Aron19920;745664]I really want to know out of curiosity more than anything just experimenting with my faith :P[/QUOTE]

Its takes time i got a new angel three months ago i had to set up angels as guards as there where blacks sprites in my room annoying me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 12:57PM #7
Aron19920
Could you tell me how to exactly contract my angels properly so far all i know is how to say outloud three times

but can you say what you have said to ask for names or favors that have worked please
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 2:15PM #8
lifeisgood
OK I said guarding angel tell me your name or what is your name and what every name comes in your said that the angel name.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 3:11PM #9
Aron19920
Thank you i appreciate it :D
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Sep 06, 2008 - 3:42PM #10
lifeisgood
[QUOTE=Aron19920;746656]Thank you i appreciate it :D[/QUOTE]

No problem it hard connecting to angels they hide stuff from us.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook