Page 5 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next
Switch to Forum Live View does anyone collect Angels?
7 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2008 - 2:02PM #41
Intune
I also collect Angels. I believe I have Angels in every room in my house. Who needs ADT. :-)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2008 - 2:08PM #42
Intune
I just noticed dots beside each members name. What do they me, and how come I'm the only red dot? Help, please?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2008 - 2:31PM #43
dreamhealth
[QUOTE=intune;235095]I just noticed dots beside each members name. What do they me, and how come I'm the only red dot? Help, please?[/QUOTE]

Your dot is lit if you are online.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2008 - 2:34PM #44
Stardove

intune wrote:

I just noticed dots beside each members name. What do they me, and how come I'm the only red dot? Help, please?

Welcome to the Angels Forum. A blue dot beside the name means the member is off line. A green dot means the member is on line. A red dot I'm not sure, but maybe the member is hidden. In other words online, but does not appear online (blue dot). I've never had a red dot, but that is my best guess.

Were you hidden at the time your dot was red? You can left click on a dot or name and a menu comes up for that person.

Currently intune your dot is blue.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2008 - 5:19PM #45
Sunflower65

intune wrote:

I believe I have Angels in every room in my house. Who needs ADT. :-)

LOL!  I never thought of that! :p

Angel hugs & blessings,
Sunflower ^O^

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2008 - 5:59AM #46
mom2-4Angels
The other morning I lost 4 angels that represent my children!

I had them on my long wooden shelf that I have hanging on my wall, on the other side of that wall is the staircase that leads to the second floor, so I suspect that someone came down the stairs hard or slammed the front door and BOOM my shelf fell off, all the other angels were in tact, but my four angels I have had for some years didn't make the fall.  sure they are just angel figurines, but they had alot of sentimental value to them.  Hopefully I'll be able to get some more to replace them.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2008 - 7:07AM #47
Intune
I'm so sorry. I feel the same way about my angel figurines. i'm sure what ever happened to them wasn't intentional. I,m also sure they'll be replaced. LOL
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 27, 2008 - 12:43PM #48
Sunflower65
I'm so sorry, sweetie!  I'd be very distressed too! :(

Angel hugs & blessings,
Sunflower ^O^
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2008 - 12:42AM #49
Stardove

mom2-4Angels wrote:

The other morning I lost 4 angels that represent my children!

I had them on my long wooden shelf that I have hanging on my wall, on the other side of that wall is the staircase that leads to the second floor, so I suspect that someone came down the stairs hard or slammed the front door and BOOM my shelf fell off, all the other angels were in tact, but my four angels I have had for some years didn't make the fall. sure they are just angel figurines, but they had alot of sentimental value to them. Hopefully I'll be able to get some more to replace them.

Sorry and I do understand. I have four figures that represent my adult children ages 40 to 28. They have the month of their births at the bottom. Once the youngest daughter's figure got broke. Think it was a slamming door that did that. I cried, but I was able to glue here back together. She wasn't a total loss. They all sit together in my bathroom window seal. The oldest daughter's is an angel. She is indeed my earth angel. What a wonderful mom she is to my grand babies.

We do get attached to our things!  :o

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 28, 2008 - 1:03AM #50
mom2-4Angels
I guess I'm just a sentimental fool..LOL..I've been known to keep scraps of papers that my teen kids did years ago..good thing I'm not like Mrs. Walton I wouldn't have the space to house all those papers!

I was hoping I could salvage them, but they were trashed beyond repair.

on a side note, I decided to get crafty and make my beaded Angel I got for christmas. It came out pretty good and was fairly easy to do, though she has demented looking arms, when I get a chance I'll take a pic and post it in my pictures.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook