Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Switch to Forum Live View does anyone collect Angels?
4 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2010 - 2:08AM #91
Mistyi

I have been fortunate to have my husband find a couple for me. My husband has found some that are night light covers. when we turn the light on they look as if they are softly glowing. They are beautiful.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2010 - 1:29PM #92
Stardove

Jan 19, 2010 -- 2:08AM, Mistyi wrote:

I have been fortunate to have my husband find a couple for me. My husband has found some that are night light covers. when we turn the light on they look as if they are softly glowing. They are beautiful.

Mistyi,

Welcome to the Angels Forum and Beliefnet if you are new to the site.  In Joy!

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 20, 2010 - 12:24AM #93
49redangel

yes i collect angels i have all kinds and beautful colors  i enjoy my angels so much  i even talk to them at times and they many times help me get thru my day   Bobbie Pleasant   kimberling city mo

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2010 - 11:37AM #94
Stardove

Feb 20, 2010 -- 12:24AM, 49redangel wrote:

yes i collect angels i have all kinds and beautful colors  i enjoy my angels so much  i even talk to them at times and they many times help me get thru my day   Bobbie Pleasant   kimberling city mo

Welcome to the Angels Forum.

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 01, 2010 - 3:03PM #95
Bohemiangrrl

I collect photos of statues of angels. 

Also, I buy an angel figureine for my mother every year for Christmas.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 27, 2010 - 10:22AM #96
Geo1120

I have collected Angels since I was a little girl. My Dad gave me my first Angel plaque in the late 50's. I was born in 1953, so I've collected them a long time. More so as I've gotten older and understood them more.  Once my curio cabinet is cleaned, I will take some photo's and put them on the site for you to see what Angels I have out at the moment.  I rotate them because I have so many.  My granddaughter who is 7,  likes to rearrange my angels and perform "weddings" between them!  She is so adorable!  She has come to love Angels as much as I do.  I always tell her that God can see all but can't be everywhere, so he sends us Angels to watch over us and protect us. You just need to be quiet and "listen" for them.  Many times I've told her that I may be in a "mood",  then out of nowhere I'll see a tiny white feather floating down from the air.  It doesn't matter what room I'm in at the time,  but it just happens.  This makes me realize that I am not alone and that God has sent his Angels to watch over me and wrap me in their wings!  God Bless. - Geo1120

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 27, 2010 - 11:21PM #97
Stardove

Geo, welcome to the Angels forum and thanks for sharing.  Grand-children are the best gift yet.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Oct 04, 2012 - 10:15AM #98
Carlvan.com

Hi, I love angels and Love creating them to sell.  I have an absoulutely gorgeous one for sale right now.  She is 5'8" to the top of her Kevlar reinforced bun stlye hairdo.  She has a poor man's bronze coating (actual bronze applied in a thin coat and aged) and is just stunning.  Thanks, Carl

Moderated by Stardove on Oct 05, 2012 - 01:02PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook