Page 3 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Switch to Forum Live View What do you believe your Guardian Angel looks like?
6 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2008 - 9:54AM #21
habanero
I agree that asking is a great way to find your angels' name. I also agree that Snowbird's post is beautiful!
Not everybody is comfortable with asking for or receiving names, or even words. Angels know how to treat their human charges. They don't get offended when asked for specific names or titles that we humans can identify with, but the typeof communication and assistance varies.
Thank you,
Jenny
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2008 - 6:28PM #22
Shirleyml
After reading a few of the posts i think that maybe my guadian angle might be a woman and a man but don't knowi f someone can have both at the same time.

Ex: When i was younger like 8 or 9 yrs old  we (my mom and i) heard a knock at the door and when we went to answer this tall, dark, and very andsome man was standing there and he ask us for the person who lived upstairs but the thing is that where we used to live was a house and no one was living upstairs. Anyways he left but then not even a second my mom reopen the door and looked for this man and we never saw him, there was no sight of him anywhere.

And where we live now it's a very old house probably around 100 yrs old and there are times that i see a woman figure either going up or coming down but when i do see her it's when i pray for friends or my family or when i'm sick. And thinking about this i have seen this woman before she's about 5 feet or so, a little chubby(reminded me of my great-grandmother), has black hair but with white in it, and everytime i see her i smell roses or some other kind of flower. Oh, and a few times i hear a bell sound but keep telling me that it's an angel who just got its wings.

Shirley
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 15, 2008 - 11:43PM #23
ransomme
Hi, my name is Mary. I don't know what my angel looks like but I know her name is Gwen. I have others but she is my personal angel.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 16, 2008 - 1:40AM #24
Stardove
Shirley and Mary, welcome to the Angels Forum. I hope you will both enjoy your time here.

Angels have no beginning and no end. They exist in this moment, and not in memories, or projections. To find angels, we must look into the core of our Being.

-Karen Goldman,
"Angel Voices"
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2008 - 8:10PM #25
Lisie71
Hello Irishwings,

I have never seen my angel, however, I did have a moment with a friend of mine that saw an angelic figure just over me. She stated to me that it she looked as if her arms were out and over me in a way that looked as if she was protecting me. She descibed her to have long flowing hair and wearing a long flowing dress. The following morning I was taking my husband to work and had problems going on base. He was in the military at the time. We had never had problems going on base, so it seemed strange to us. Shortly after I had dropped my husband off, I noticed a huge dust clowd of dirt. A car had just flipped over and as I stopped, I got out of the car, yelled out to the passager, and I was able to hear his voice. It was pitch black because it was 2 a.m. at the time, and I told the person that I was going for help. I remembered that I had passed a home not too far away, and honked my horn and woke the family to ask if I may use the phone, as I left, I returned to the seen of the accident...this couldn't have been for longer than 5 minutes...however so many people and emergancy responce people were already, it seemed as if so much time had past, but yet it really had not. I asked a police officer if the person was ok, and he told me that they were actually working on the man inside the house due to no lighting outside...they told me that this man stated that he saw a car not too far from him and thought that this car was also going to be involved in the accident....but didn't...They told me that the car stopped and yelled out that they were getting help...That car was mine...I almost was involved in the accident. I believe to this day that the night before viewing of my angel was a message to me and the delay getting on base was done to stall....so that I would not be involved in this accident. I know it in my heart...I just wish that I could see who she is and find out her name. Maybe she will allow me to see her.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2008 - 8:13PM #26
Lisie71
I believe that my friend was able to see my angel...and I have not. She saw her standing over me with her arms over and around me...as if she were gaurding me. I have never seen her , nor do I know her name, but I would love to find out.

Lisie
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2008 - 12:09AM #27
gretschgal1
I don't know if I have ever seen an Angel's face enough to know what they look like totally, but I do believe that God sends Angels to us to help us on our journey here.    I have two beings around me sometimes. I think that there are times when my Grandmother's sweet spirit is allowed to hover around me because I feel like she is there encouraging me even if I don't see her anymore.  (She died in 2001).   She was always gentle and had a great sense of joy and a little mischeif about her.  She had this radiant smile.   When I am discouraged, I feel sometimes God allows her to hover close and encourage me.   

The other Angel ...(at least that's what I call 'em!)  ---a very handsome person;  very small of stature but with a beautiful smile.  I don't really see a lot of this one---but I usually feel him close to encourage me-even when things are going great.   Sort of like God is sending another unseen Friend to guide me through a learning experience....or maybe to help me when I try to encourage other people.    All I know is that this Angel's presence is very very strong at times.   

I've always felt like God gives us help when we need it here...that he sends many guardian angels to us.
These two (2) are very strong in my life.    It's sometimes rather comical to think of them.  My Grandmom passed away around Christmas----and this other helper with the smile showed up around Christmas a couple years ago when I was feeling particularly melancholy.
I don't have to guess that they show up....they just do...and I feel that God allows them to hang around quite a lot.   It's wonderful knowing they're here....that He loves me enough to send them to help me out.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2008 - 12:09AM #28
gretschgal1
I don't know if I have ever seen an Angel's face enough to know what they look like totally, but I do believe that God sends Angels to us to help us on our journey here.    I have two beings around me sometimes. I think that there are times when my Grandmother's sweet spirit is allowed to hover around me because I feel like she is there encouraging me even if I don't see her anymore.  (She died in 2001).   She was always gentle and had a great sense of joy and a little mischeif about her.  She had this radiant smile.   When I am discouraged, I feel sometimes God allows her to hover close and encourage me.   

The other Angel ...(at least that's what I call 'em!)  ---a very handsome person;  very small of stature but with a beautiful smile.  I don't really see a lot of this one---but I usually feel him close to encourage me-even when things are going great.   Sort of like God is sending another unseen Friend to guide me through a learning experience....or maybe to help me when I try to encourage other people.    All I know is that this Angel's presence is very very strong at times.   

I've always felt like God gives us help when we need it here...that he sends many guardian angels to us.
These two (2) are very strong in my life.    It's sometimes rather comical to think of them.  My Grandmom passed away around Christmas----and this other helper with the smile showed up around Christmas a couple years ago when I was feeling particularly melancholy.
I don't have to guess that they show up....they just do...and I feel that God allows them to hang around quite a lot.   It's wonderful knowing they're here....that He loves me enough to send them to help me out.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 29, 2008 - 3:48PM #29
AmandaRose
I believe that my guardian angel is light and that if needed can take on the form that best fits the circumstance needed to help meor those around me. I also believe that my guardian angel can take on more that one form at once. It just all depends on what is needed.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 31, 2008 - 5:36AM #30
LiviaRadha
My guardian angel doesn't really look a person at all.  She (has a more feminine energy than masculine), is a tower of striking blue light and silver-white wings.  I work with her for more spiritual matters and questions, not so much simple protection.  She guides me and is more of a guardian for my soul.

For physical protection, the angel I see can change quite a bit.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook