Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Switch to Forum Live View What do you believe your Guardian Angel looks like?
6 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 8:15AM #1
skylark
Hi!  I'm new to this forum.  I love to read about angels and their everyday good deeds.  In fact I found out about beliefnet in one of the books! 

I believe my angel in tall with blonde curly hair and blue eyes and shines beautifully.  Pretty unimaginative really hehe.  I also think that when I'm in trouble or afraid I have two angels.

Everyone has a different impression of what their guardian angel looks like I think.  What does your angel or angels look like?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 30, 2007 - 8:35AM #2
dreamhealth
I have not gotten as far as wondering how my angel looks. That's something to think about, but not too seriously. I am in the process of asking my angel questions that I have not asked but which need answers. I do know that I have the right angel for me: that is obvious to me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2007 - 12:04PM #3
dovemom

This is a picture taken in Italy on vacation by my sister and we believe it is an angel, (maybe hers)......

The big picture is on my bnet page here...check it out! It is awesome!!

As for my angel, I heard her once in my right ear and she gave me a "do not" warning message. I knew it came from the right ear but I did not hear her auditorily as it was a telepathic message. I never heard her again and I have never seen her.... I wish.....
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2007 - 1:28PM #4
habanero
[QUOTE=skylark;173873]Hi!  I'm new to this forum.  I love to read about angels and their everyday good deeds.  In fact I found out about beliefnet in one of the books! 

I believe my angel in tall with blonde curly hair and blue eyes and shines beautifully.  Pretty unimaginative really hehe.  I also think that when I'm in trouble or afraid I have two angels.

Everyone has a different impression of what their guardian angel looks like I think.  What does your angel or angels look like?[/QUOTE]

My main guardian's name is Happy, and hejust yelled in my left ear very loudly! He doesn't mind being shown off. (I love him that's why I call it showing off)
Happy is very tall...a giant. Tan skinned with European feaures and short jet black hair and very muscular.
I know this because I see him in dreams at least every other night. Once or twice I was lucky enough to hug and converse with him but his energy is so powerful I get blown away..then I wake up...when he looks directly at me.
I did have the honor of seeing him up close in the "gray area". It seemed he was standing on my bed and touched my hand with his foot. I actually "climbed up him". By the time I was at his torso he began speaking in a loud echoing voice and smiled and was hugging me when of course I woke up.
I felt very loved...still do.
Thank you for allowing me to describe Happy's features! I can't wait to read other responses.
Jenny

I have a question...does anyone else hear angelic (heavenly) music when their angel is near? I do in dreams.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 7:54AM #5
mom2-4Angels
Dovemom, that is a beautiful photo!!!! It reminds me of the Virgin Mary though, but could definately be a angel too.

I believe my guardian is a male figure. I got a vision of him a few years back while I laid in bed and had my eyes closed, it was amazing to say the least, because the face seemed so real as if I had my eyes open looking right at him.  I only saw the upper half of him, he was wearing a white shirt, had jet black hair and deepest brown eyes, and a beard and moustache.  Although he did not speak to me, and he went as fast as he came, I got the impression it was my guardian Angel...I believe he was just letting me know that I had one and he was it..
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 8:11AM #6
dreamhealth
I experience my angel's help whenever I ask or whenever I pay attention. I was receiving unusual help in grad school, which is how I awakened to having angel. I do not care about what my angel looks like. I did ask my angel's name once, and I kept seeing red things. I caught on that maybe 'his' name is Red.  That seems to satisfy 'him'. Red has meant something special to me all my life. A "dash of red" helps life.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 7:54AM #7
mom2-4Angels
Dovemom, that is a beautiful photo!!!! It reminds me of the Virgin Mary though, but could definately be a angel too.

I believe my guardian is a male figure. I got a vision of him a few years back while I laid in bed and had my eyes closed, it was amazing to say the least, because the face seemed so real as if I had my eyes open looking right at him.  I only saw the upper half of him, he was wearing a white shirt, had jet black hair and deepest brown eyes, and a beard and moustache.  Although he did not speak to me, and he went as fast as he came, I got the impression it was my guardian Angel...I believe he was just letting me know that I had one and he was it..
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 01, 2008 - 8:11AM #8
dreamhealth
I experience my angel's help whenever I ask or whenever I pay attention. I was receiving unusual help in grad school, which is how I awakened to having angel. I do not care about what my angel looks like. I did ask my angel's name once, and I kept seeing red things. I caught on that maybe 'his' name is Red.  That seems to satisfy 'him'. Red has meant something special to me all my life. A "dash of red" helps life.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2008 - 3:46PM #9
risingstar11111
I'm glad I ran across this board as I had something happen a few years back and until a couple of weeks ago, had just put it in the back of my mind as "unexplainable"..but maybe you guys can help me out.

A few years ago, I was in a bad place in my life and I had asked God if He could send an Angel to stay with me as I was extremely distraught andfeverishly trying to fall asleep. (one of many nights of this) I remember at one point, glancing up and to my right shortly after my request (my room was lit up partially  by the street lamp coming in from outside) and I was shocked to see a faint but distinct outline of a humanoid figure standing next to the bed. It was very tall (8 or 9ft.) and though clothing color did not stick out to me, the fact that his head and shoulders were very square, did. I remember I glanced up a couple of times just to be sure my eyes werent playing tricks on me and I saw the same thing over and over. I slept quit good looking back.....I lived in that house for 8 yrs and never before or since did I ever see anything like that.

Any comments? I have never heard anyone describe "boxy" features before when describing angel appearances.

xo,
sheri
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 02, 2008 - 8:41PM #10
dreamhealth
A few years ago, I was in a bad place in my life and I had asked God if He could send an Angel to stay with me as I was extremely distraught andfeverishly trying to fall asleep.

Evidently the form and figure of this being made you feel like he could do anything, and you were assured and fell asleep. From what we read about angels and their appearances, they do not HAVE to take on exactly human shape and appearance.  They do so when it is helpful. Any shape is possible. In this case, the sheer power was enough to be helpful. my thoughts
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook