6 years ago  ::  Dec 17, 2007 - 7:21PM #1
missbratty
I am a Roman Catholic who strongly believes in Guardian  Angels.Ever sisnce I was small, I always said a prayer to my guardian angel. They keep on the straight and narrow  I would be lost without them.
Thank you.SmileyCentral.com
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 1:23AM #2
Stardove

missbratty wrote:

I am a Roman Catholic who strongly believes in Guardian Angels.Ever sisnce I was small, I always said a prayer to my guardian angel. They keep on the straight and narrow I would be lost without them.
Thank you

Welcome missbratty to the Angels Forum and to the new Beliefnet Community. :)

It looks like you were attempting to post some images. There is a Computer Tips thread here which may be of help. User CP is now call My Settings. From there you can chance your settings to get into an advanced mode. Pictures can be posted by using the vB code at the bottom or by clicking the envelope icon and putting in the URL address, but you have to be in the enhanced mode to get the icons.

It gets confusing, because currently the profiles and groups use html coding, but coding for forums is different. You can also preview to see if your post is going to come out the way you want before submitting. If you have any questions about posting you can ask on the Computer Tips B'net thread and I'll see if I can help you.

I hope you will enjoy your time here at the forum and Beliefnet.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 1:46PM #3
missbratty
Thank you for your answer. I am sorry for the confusion. I did try to get some images on-but it didn't work
Have a nice day.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2007 - 2:18PM #4
Stardove

missbratty wrote:

Thank you for your answer. I am sorry for the confusion. I did try to get some images on-but it didn't work
Have a nice day.

Not to worry. Check out the Computer Tips B'net thread and see if that will help you to be able to post pictures. Having the icon makes it really easy.

If you code in the forums you use [img] address of picture [/img] which is the vB codes at the bottom click on the link.

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook