6 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 9:14PM #1
Stardove
For those in the USA that celebrate this holiday I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

I AM certainly blessed. We will go to my in-laws tomorrow and all my children and grand-children will be there with our extended family including some friends.

Hope you all get your tummies full and are surrounded by those you love.

I AM grateful for everyone that comes to share in this forum. You are what make this a great place to hang out on Beliefnet and you each have my thanks. :)
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 21, 2007 - 9:14PM #2
Stardove
For those in the USA that celebrate this holiday I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

I AM certainly blessed. We will go to my in-laws tomorrow and all my children and grand-children will be there with our extended family including some friends.

Hope you all get your tummies full and are surrounded by those you love.

I AM grateful for everyone that comes to share in this forum. You are what make this a great place to hang out on Beliefnet and you each have my thanks. :)
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

Anger cannot occur unless you believe that you have been attacked, that your attack is justified in return, and that you are in no way responsible for it. ACIM

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 9:24AM #3
spiritalk
It is fun to learn of traditions from many places.  i.e. Thanksgiving is celebrated in Canada in October - more of a harvest celebration.  And thanks for the reminder to always be thankful for our blessings.

How about anyone else?  Who else has Thanksgiving celebrations?
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 9:57AM #4
Feinics
Happy thanksgiving everyone!:)
We dont celebrate here but it sounds like a lovely day I hope ye enjoy it very much:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 11:15AM #5
GreenEyedLily
Happy Thanksgiving!

Im in Canada too so ours is well done and over with...but I send you all a wish for a beautiful day and holiday season!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 11:26AM #6
Feinics
happy belated thanksgiving lily:p
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 11:31AM #7
GreenEyedLily
LOL Thanks Feinics! 

What DO you celebrate over there???
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 22, 2007 - 11:33AM #8
Feinics
eh halloween and then xmas nothing really inbetween:)
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook