Page 5 of 17  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Grounding and Shielding
7 years ago  ::  Nov 23, 2007 - 1:40PM #41
Babyruthy
I just happen to have a copy of aura colors sitting in front of me and thought I'd post them. The different shades even mean different things.

Red aura color: Relates to the physical body, heart or circulation. The densest color, it creates the most friction. Friction either attracts or repels; money worries or obsessions; anger or unforgiveness; anxiety or nervousness.

Deep Red: Grounded, realistic, active, strong will-power, survival oriented.
Muddied Red: Anger (repelling)
Clear Red: Powerful, energetic, competitive, sexual, passionate

Pink-bright and light: Loving, tender, sensitive, sensual, artistic, affection, purity, compassion; new or revived romantic relationship. Can indicate clairaudience.
Dark and murky pink: Immature and/or dishonest in nature
Orange Red: Confidence, creative power

In a good, bright and pure state, red energy can serve as a healthy ego.

And this is from me. You can also use these colors for your candles if you meditate on yourself or someone else. Some use them for spells, but I don't do spells and I always meditate for God's will if they're to be used in this way.

As far as the mirrors go. Like I said, if I know someone is attacking me be it gossip, thoughts, or energy, I try and send that back in the form of love with my own thoughts and prayers. As I see it, if someone is attacking me, then they deserve to learn a lesson from their own attack on me and it's themselves who are learning that lesson FROM themselves. It's up to them whether they have learned any lesson at all from their own actions if bad things come to them. I have not purposely attacked them, but only have defended myself. That attack on me from my ex-husband was a very strict lesson to me that we must do whatever it takes to defend ourselves. I was deathly ill and at my lowest point was lieing in bed almost falling into a coma with a son waiting on me hand and foot who would never have done that otherwise. He knew Mom was very sick. The only thing that kept me out of the hospital was the antibiotics the doctor gave me and the fact that I had no insurance. When you become that ill over what you know for a fact is a psychic attack, you take extra measures to make sure it doesn't happen again. I have heard from spirit that he is now having the regrets he was warned about to begin with, but has to lie in the bed he has made for himself. I still feel his bond which will forever be there, but am moving on with my life. I understand that he still feels it too, but hey, you reap what you sow. I think he will be kicking himself in the backside for the rest of his life. We can't go back to what was once there though the love in our hearts still survives for one another. That life doesn't exist anymore.

Anyway, it's good to be posting again. Words flow through me and it's good to get back into the swing of things.

Love & blessings,
Ruthy
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2007 - 10:12AM #42
spiritalk
[QUOTE=GreenEyedLily;89183]Sorry Spirit I have no idea what you are trying to say there - perhaps you could be more clear?[/QUOTE]

A mirror is a mirror, is a mirror - it doesn't decide what to mirror - it sends it all to the reflection in the mirror.  Nothing is changed, nothing is transformed.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2007 - 10:36AM #43
Feinics
is that for actual mirrors or using a mirroring effect while shielding?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 24, 2007 - 1:54PM #44
GreenEyedLily
Well in regards to using mirrors in shielding.  I believe that you can change it to be what you want.  The brain and mind are powerful things/tools.  I alter how things get reflected - that is how I choose to do that.  I turn the negativity into a positive - or into a neutral.  Sometimes.  Again, when it comes to someone intentionally causing harm I simply ask the Universe to help in teaching them a lesson.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2007 - 9:10AM #45
spiritalk
[QUOTE=Feinics;90940]is that for actual mirrors or using a mirroring effect while shielding?[/QUOTE]

A mirror is a mirror in any form.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2007 - 11:05AM #46
Intuitivespirit
I'm a little late getting into the discussion. I have used various combinations of what's been mentioned here depending on the situation.

Lots of good information.:)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2007 - 11:19AM #47
Intuitivespirit
I think what's happening when we are around people who are energy vamps is we are "picking up" their feelings and mood. I mean those of us who can do this are sensitives, or empaths and don't consciously realize it's not us.

If for some reason I pick up a friend's negative energy even after grounding and shielding, then to me it tells me I need to help them in some way. I do not take on their problem, but give them some support.

As soon as I have recognized that the negativity doesn't belong to me, it immediately goes away. I return to whatever state I was in beforehand.

I thinks it's also a good thing to be able to get a vibe about a place so as to keep out of harms way, like a bad neighborhood.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2007 - 12:16PM #48
Beribee
[QUOTE=GreenEyedLily;59124]
Shielding:
I imagine white light coming down from the Creator into my crown chakra, as it envelopes me I breathe the white light in and feel it go throughout every part of me filling me with light.  I become so filled with light it bursts out from my fingertips and toes and surrounds me in a sparkling white bubble of light that allows only positivity to enter and bounces negative energies off to be recycled back into positive energy.[/QUOTE]

What an awesome thread, Lily! I am brand new to this stuff, but I find it fascinating.  I have tried this shielding technique before, but could not get the light past the chest area.  Do you know why that would be?  Do I just need to practice more?  However, I was able to put the pink bubble around myself the first time I tried.....we'll see how well I do when I really need it though! :)

Thanks for your help!
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says, "Crap, she's up!"
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2007 - 10:44PM #49
GreenEyedLily

Beribee wrote:

What an awesome thread, Lily! I am brand new to this stuff, but I find it fascinating. I have tried this shielding technique before, but could not get the light past the chest area. Do you know why that would be? Do I just need to practice more? However, I was able to put the pink bubble around myself the first time I tried.....we'll see how well I do when I really need it though! :)

Thanks for your help!

The first thing I thought of when you said that was - have you done any work on your chakras?  I definitely dont do alot of work on my chakras and whenever I do try to balance them I have a hard time around my chest area (heart).  From my limited knowledge on the subject - that is like the emotional center.  I have a quick thing I do for balancing my chakras, I see each chakra like a frisbee - spinning around.  When I first start they are wobbling around and not spinning properly at all.  Then I see the white light begin to cleanse each chakra one at a time until they begin to spin straight - that is when they are cleared or whatever you call it!  Keep on going until you do all of them....now really and truly I am most likely butchering a lovely technique due to my lack of chakra knowledge.  I believe you are to imagine each frisbee the color that is associated with each chakra - and dont worry how long each one takes either.  You will know when its done.

If someone *with* chakra knowledge would like to jump in by all means do so!

For me the first shielding technique I tried was the pink bubble.  I chose pink because its one of my favorite colors and reminds me of happier, easier times - my room was decorated in a soft soft pink (almost white) as a child.  If I need healing I change it to green or blue.  Most people say blue is a healing color but to me its always green for some reason?  Ive always been an odd one though...

I rarely ever use a mirror technique - the only times I do is when any other shield isnt working and I am being bombarded with negativity that is being sent out on purpose.  Yep, actually had one student I was teaching do this on purpose.  And admit to it.  I think he was testing me...to see if I really could *feel* energy?  Needless to say I stopped teaching him at that point.  It was a lesson for me early on - one which I was thankful for getting. 

Lately I use a brick wall...I build it in my mind - mortar and all.  I think the time it takes to imagine putting each brick up gives me time to calm down and take my mind off whatever it is that is bothering me. 

Good Luck Beribee!  If you have any more questions just let me know!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2007 - 10:51PM #50
Beribee
Thanks, Lily!  I'll try the "frisbee" technique and let you know how it goes.  I also like the brick wall idea....I can see how it would calm you down and get you focused!

Thanks for the help! :)
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says, "Crap, she's up!"
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 17  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook