Page 5 of 28  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:26PM #41
manidooke
Thanks Cleo for all the information and yes I am going for it right now :) as I am in the process of getting a book done for everyone to use won't say more than that right now and you are right about self doubt... When you mentioned my youngest child yes LOL he does remind me of a bear cub by the way his first name is Ted LOL  And they could very well be part of their personalities... The sparrow for my second son describes him perfectly ~ simplicity and of course the oldest one has the eagle same as mine which is spirit :) thankyou so much Cleo about the Racoon yes you are right about it . This what I am working on comes through the spirit and has been taking shape in my mind as a way for people to help them through their grief through the arts. It is bigger than me and has been coming through me to manifest into being I will see it through as it comes through the heart.  :) The wisdom of the wolf has been giving me all I need to get this project finished... again Thankyou Cleo ... Love~ Light & Blessings ... manidooke :)
Love ~ Light and ^j^ Blessings...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:29PM #42
Dawnelsouthwick
[QUOTE=shinelight;31442]Dawne!

LOL before I even started your reading I could see wings! I thought they were birds wings but then who popped out? Butterfly!! :) Most people who have butterfly are about to go through a huge change but I feel like you have already emerged from your cocoon and spread your beautiful wings! However there will be further changes in your life but for now butterfly is quite simply telling you to learn to fly! Enjoy your newfound zest for life and take some time to breathe in the scented air :)

What a wonderful person you are Dawne!!

Hugs
Cleo
xx[/QUOTE]
Wow so much thank you...

I briefly hit on your page--as I run out the door. 

I am really excited to come to this site and the other sites with others that are stating what I believe and did not know anyone (yet) that also believed like this...I am so happy that I am at the beginning of getting to know you and the other people that I am seeing on this site.

blessings  dawnel
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:38PM #43
shinelight
LindaParty2002

Last reading for today!!

you mentioned the lion and the turtle - now do you mean sea turtle or a tortoise? Both have significantly different things to teach us!! Lions teach courage, prowess and majesty - I am seeing the rippling muscles of a lion so maybe it's a message about fitness, turtles (sea turtles) are all about floating and knowing when to chill!! Tortoises teach about being in the moment and taking your time instead of always thinking about what comes next. (I have tortoise and turtle as pets!! I adore them!!)

Ok so here's your reading.Hawk!
The hawk knows how to spy out its prey and maintain focus untill the vital moment when it swoops in. Hawks don't look at their prey, then look at their surroundings then think about what they're wearing.. no! :) LOL they simply focus on the thing they are doing. I feel like there are a lot of things happening in your life right now and most of it involves you doing things for other people even though they could just as easily do these things themselves.

Take a back seat in all that for now and focus on your highest priorities for a while. You will find that you are getting a lot more done and you are less tired and sleeping better.
The second thing hawk is telling me is that you are a high flyer! Spiritually you are an inspiration and you have work to do in that area!! Probably the constant "doing" for others is a way of holding you back!

I'm not suggesting that you completely abandon everything you do for others - use your gift of discernment to decide what your priorities should be and focus the bulk of your time on the highest priority.

You can also call upon the Archangel Metatron to help with this or the goddess  Maat they are equally good at sorting out schedules!! :)

Hugs

Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:38PM #44
manidooke
Hi Cleo did you by chance see any Angels around me? Just thought I would ask:) Love ~Light  & Blessings... manidooke
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2007 - 10:30AM #45
shinelight
Hi Manidooke - I only tuned into the power animals but I have never met a person who didn't have angels around them!! The more you contanct them and connect with them the more you will have too!! :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2007 - 1:18PM #46
manidooke
Thanks Cleo for your time I appreciate all you do and you do it so well ... Love ~ Light & Blessings... manidooke :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 30, 2007 - 5:50PM #47
kiteonabreeze
Cleo, thanks so much for taking the time to do this, I really appreciate it.
It's funny because the last week or so I keep telling myself that I have to get back into meditating.  I use to do it everyday no fail, but it's been a long time since I've devoted any time to it and I definitely miss it.  As far as the dreams/daydreams that is something I really would have to pay attention to I have so many thoughts going through my head about everything at work and at home that this will take some effort to slow them done and pay attention where they may matter. 

thanks again :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2007 - 12:13AM #48
shinelight
It's my pleasure you guys :)

I'll be checking in every day so just post here if anyone else has a reading request!

Love

Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2007 - 8:19PM #49
Bricksee
My first "shamanic trip into a canyon" I met first a beautiful cougar and named her Maya; approaching us next was an appaloosa named TooLoose - both animals walked out of the canyon with me.  Since then Crow has been a chattering companion in my back yard (for real!).

As for Guides, yes,  I have seen a Shaman once, met another Ojibwe and was even given his name (only because I was under stress at the time).  For some reason they say their names are not important.
Love, Light and Laughter is the Universal Language, Betty
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 31, 2007 - 10:29PM #50
shinelight
Hi Bricksee,

I'm not sure if you wanted a reading but porcupine wants you to have one :) LOL

Porcupine is saying "STOP BEING SO HARD ON YOURSELF!" You are so willing to forgive others but you berate yourself for the tiniest mistakes! I feel like porcupine is asking you to set aside at least an afternoon for yourself to do some much needed self caring activities. Whether that's soaking in a bath, visiting a spa, or hiking through nature it's definitely a good idea.

Have you recently been tempted to sign up for apiritual retreat of some kind? please do it!! You deserve a really good treat and a day to just step out of life and only think about yourself!

You are a wonderful kind person and porcupine is being really  pushy about getting this message across to you!!

Please take care :)

Love
Cleo
xxx
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 28  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook