Page 3 of 28  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 Next
6 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 8:43PM #21
shinelight
AngelFeather1 here goes!

As soon as I tuned into you I saw a white dove, but you also have a swan! The dove will help you to manifest peace in your life so call upon your (male) dove for that.

Your main message however comes from Swan today! :)

the swan teaches mostly about grace - both physical and in social situations - do you take dance classes? If not then it's strongly recommended! The other thing swan says though is that you need to indulge your vanity once in a while! You are incredibly beautiful in so many ways! The swan says that a pampering evening every once in a while will boost your energy and your self esteem (I don't see self esteem as a particular problem for you but we all need that boost every so often! :) )

The most important thing he says is about the dancing. so either call upon swan to help you with this or to help you take up the appropriate dance class :)

hugs

Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 8:44PM #22
shinelight
OK folks I'm going to relax for a while before bed -i'll do the rest tomorrow morning! :)

Hugs to all!

Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 11:16PM #23
Dawnelsouthwick
I really appreciate your generosity in sharing with everyone all of this wonderful insight.  I am truly intrigued by your forum, and am learning a lot by reading from your posts here.  I would love a reading as well if you don't mind.  Have a marvelous day.  dawnel
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 3:11AM #24
LindaParty2002
Hi What if you have a lion and also see a turtle???

per chinese horiblescope I was born in 59 and think it was the year of the pig if I remember right!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 6:44AM #25
MikAngl55
Thank you Cleo!

Awesome reading! I do believe the unicorn is with me always, and have had other animals come into my life when needed for a short time or just for a message.

I will incorporate more of Cougar and his medicine into my life, and I thank her and you for the lesson. (It is a very important and relevant message right now)

I will also look up the goddess Riannon and ask her help, and learn from her.

Thank you!
Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 6:39PM #26
shinelight
Esthechica - here goes :)

You got the moose! the main message that this majestic animal delivers is that when in doubt turn to none other than yourself! The moose is a strong animal with huge antlers which allow him to defend himself as well as assert himself as a powerful being.

The other thing moose is telling me is that instead of listening to the advice (and I feel like there's a LOT of that coming your way) use your past experiences and your gut instinct to get you through. You don't need to turn elsewhere to find validation! You have everything you need to survive through life's twists and turns. You are a strong, peaceful, powerful person and your gut feelings are correct concerning any situation which has arisen in your life.

Hope this makes sense!
Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 6:49PM #27
shinelight
Stassi2000

Here goes :)

you mentioned birds - they are reminding you that you are on a spiritual journey - birds, particularly eagle represent spirit.

Squirrel!! There are several messages coming through. The first is that you need to get your schedule arranged because any chaos or disorder is causing you a lot more stress than you are attributing to it :) Squirrels are always organized - they prepare for winter and make sure their food supplies are in order before they go to sleep - on time! I sense that there is quite a bit of stress happening in your life but you can't put your finger on what it is.

I can tell you that being organized and sleeping well will cut the stress in half - literally!! You need to be a grounded person - squirrels may live in the trees but they spend quite a lot of their time on the ground. So do some grounding activities such as light exercise, stomping, walking barefoot, or visualizations. (crystals such as smokey quartz or hematite would also help)

The last thing squirrel is showing me is squirrels at play. Play and silliness are great relievers of stress - so go crazy once in a while too!! have a giggle, build a sandcastle, colour a picture engage in an activity you remember enjoying as a child!! This will knock a lot more of the stress on the head :)

I hope this helps

Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 6:53PM #28
shinelight
oh stassi2000

You said about the white buffalo - I'm no expert on native american lore but I am very familiar with the story of white buffalo calf woman. I think you should research that story it may reveal some answers to you!! :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:05PM #29
shinelight
Manidooke! :)

you mentioned eagle and wolf as two of your guides - eagle represents spirit, wolf is a great protector and provider of high wisdom - she wolves are particularly adept at imparting wisdom.
Also regarding your childrens animals. I'm not sure if they were guides or whether these animals represented part of their personalities? Anyway eagle is spirit, sparrow- simplicity and bear I'm not sure how to verbalise this but when I think of your youngest I get an image of a little child with a big (but VERY sweet) RROAAAR :) :)  I have a nephew who roars like a little bear cub - there is nothing cuter!!

Anyway your reading!!

Raccoon! Is there something you want to progress with but keep telling yourself stuff like "but first I have to do or learn or get.....X skill or object etc" ? The raccoon is saying "now is the time! and you dont' need anything else!! Just go for it!" You are very intelligent and resourceful, you have succeeded incredibly well in life and this self doubt is just your ego's way of holding you back!! So go for it Manidooke!! :) You will succeed!

Hope this makes sense

Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:18PM #30
shinelight
RisingStar11111

You got the lynx!

The main feeling and impressions I'm getting are telling me that there is a friend or acquaintance in your life who you are feeling a little unsure of. I hate to say it RisingStar but i think that you are being betrayed. I also think that you know this on some level. You needn't confront this person - just wait and take care of yourself. Soon enough this person will inadvertently tell you themselves.

This is a learning experience for you so don't shut yourself off from it completely but please do surround yourself with people who you trust and protect yourself from the negativity of this situation.

I HATE to be the bearer of bad news so here's some good news. You also have the monkey who's  message tells me that you have so much potential and intelligence - you are on the up and up and you really can achieve anything!! you can use this intelligence to navigate your way through the above situation, and you can then move on swiftly without allowing it to hold you back in any way. You really are a rising star and it's your heigth that intimidates people but don't let them drag you down:)

Hope this helps feel free to send me a message if you have further questions or need any other info on the lynx.

Hugs!

Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 28  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook