Page 1 of 28  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 Next
7 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 5:11PM #1
shinelight
Hi Everyone.

First off, I want to clarify something - I noticed on the thread "different types of guides" that when animal guides were mentioned some people were weighing up whether we were talking about totem animals, power animals or animal spirit guides. IME: All three are the same thing - I think it was GreenEyedLily who once said "What's in a name" :) great point.
The important thing here is that we are going to use this thread to connect with the spiritual power behind the animal kingdom.

Historically the ideology behind power animals comes from Native American and Shamanic spirituality, but regardless of where it comes from - animal spirit guides are there for you and have great wisdom to impart.

Since I first started doing animal spirit guide readings I noticed how easy it is to connect with the earthy and no-nonsense energy of this amazing realm. I find their readings direct, to the point and very easy to do!

So lets have some fun :)

Cleo
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 5:16PM #2
shinelight
Before I do the first readings which were requested on the other thread I'd like to share my own animal spirit guides with you.

I met them all during meditations and have great friendships with them:)

The first one I met was a Dolphin, who constantly reminds me to play and has helped me so much in resurrecting my inner child.

The second one I met was during my first Reiki initiation - A white unicorn who I named Gary (after the unicorn in the Simpsons :) )

The third is a Butterfly gifted to me by an angel during my second Reiki initiation,

The fourth is a she-wolf who I also met during my second initiation.

I love to work with the animals both living and spiritual and I hope that this thread is fun for everyone!

Hugs

Cleo
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 5:36PM #3
shinelight
GreenEyedLily

You got the lion! Wow!! Not only does this signify great personal power but great strength and courage.

The main message I'm getting through is that this is a time of great transition for you and that if you want to emerge on the other side in the best possible way - you need to be even more courageous and make sure to demand the VERY best from the Universe - goodness knows you deserve it. Please ask for the best and know that the universe will deliver it to you. The lion is very strongly saying to me: "Be the king of your own life - and enjoy it"

GreenEyedLily I hope this helps - I actually got several other impressions so if you like I can send them to you in a private message - they are not so private in nature but I don't want to overstep the mark here so I await your permission! :)

Hugs

Cleo

xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 5:44PM #4
shinelight
MotherHealer13:

You got the elephant! :) This signifies that you are gentle, strong, and have the ability to charge your way through any obstacle! (whether you know it or not - this is what the elephant is here to tell you!)

The main information I am getting is that you perhaps need a little grounding right now, so stomp on the ground like an elephant would - connect yourself with our gorgeous mother earth and you will find that the current challenge is not so big and scary afterall.

The elephant (who is female) is demonstrating how much she enjoys her "bigness" - it makes her feel very cozy and motherly. The words "Be fearless" are playing on loop in my mind right now!! :) you have amazing power and experience behind you so use it - use your memories to deal with this situation. An elephant never forgets!

I hope this is of some use to you MotherHealer13
XXX

Cleo
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 5:50PM #5
GreenEyedLily
Wow!  Awesome!!  Thank you sooo much Cleo!  And yeah sure you can post the rest here or private message me...whichever works best for you.

Funny you mentioned courage.  I am dealing with a...not so nice being here at work.  Realized today its been here for awhile disguising itself as the regular office ghost - Richard.  Today it showed itself to me and all heck has broken loose.  So I actually need some courage now! LOL I will be king of my world!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2007 - 5:59PM #6
shinelight
Oh if I were you I'd just hand that over to Archangel Michael and Archangel Azrael. Surround it in light and don't be afraid of it :) Will send you a private message later - am going to relax with my hubby for a little while!

XX

Anyone else who'd like me to give a short power animal reading please post on this thread!
Hugs

Cleo
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2007 - 3:14PM #7
Motherhealer13
I'm so happy to read what you wrote Shinelight.....I'm honored, and WOW, is that a cool reading or what?  I have heard(at least 3x)to Ground myself from diff people, and it seems to be the amount of times I must hear something before I finally do it...let's hope I can get that down to Once I hear it...I will do it.  Thank you, Tams
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2007 - 10:16AM #8
MikAngl55
Shinelight,

You metioned the white unicorn, which was probably the first animal guide i ever noticed, when i first met my guide Mary. What does the unicorn signify?

Thanks with love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 2:15AM #9
esthechica
HI

I posted on this on the different guides thread - I often see huge black crows when I'm outside my home.  They cross my path or are overhead and land on the ground in front of me, or are on the wires.  I either see them in pairs or one at a time.  What does this signify?  Thanks.  Just curious.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 9:24AM #10
shinelight
Hi There

The unicorn signifies purity and a connection to the elemental realm. They can guide you in making your choices - particularly in the moral dilemmas that stir up your ego. unicorns always walk the way of purity and help us to do the same - they are also powerful healers so you can ask your unicorn friend to help you to heal any old hurts you want to get rid of.

Crows or ravens signify magic, and are often mistakenly assigned to the realm of the macabre. Not so!! Crows or ravens are an incredibly powerful sign from spirit. Spirit is asking you to step up and be as strong and powerful as you know you can be! You know you have great spiritual power so use it! You say you keep seeing them and I'm pretty sure that you will continue to see them more and more frequently untill you heed their message. :) Whether or not it's about owning your power only you know, but I feel like you already know exactly what their message is - just trust that you are right! :)

Hope this helps!

Cleo

x
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 28  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook