Page 4 of 28  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 Next
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:25PM #31
shinelight
Dawne!

LOL before I even started your reading I could see wings! I thought they were birds wings but then who popped out? Butterfly!! :) Most people who have butterfly are about to go through a huge change but I feel like you have already emerged from your cocoon and spread your beautiful wings! However there will be further changes in your life but for now butterfly is quite simply telling you to learn to fly! Enjoy your newfound zest for life and take some time to breathe in the scented air :)

What a wonderful person you are Dawne!!

Hugs
Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:26PM #32
manidooke
Thanks Cleo for all the information and yes I am going for it right now :) as I am in the process of getting a book done for everyone to use won't say more than that right now and you are right about self doubt... When you mentioned my youngest child yes LOL he does remind me of a bear cub by the way his first name is Ted LOL  And they could very well be part of their personalities... The sparrow for my second son describes him perfectly ~ simplicity and of course the oldest one has the eagle same as mine which is spirit :) thankyou so much Cleo about the Racoon yes you are right about it . This what I am working on comes through the spirit and has been taking shape in my mind as a way for people to help them through their grief through the arts. It is bigger than me and has been coming through me to manifest into being I will see it through as it comes through the heart.  :) The wisdom of the wolf has been giving me all I need to get this project finished... again Thankyou Cleo ... Love~ Light & Blessings ... manidooke :)
Love ~ Light and ^j^ Blessings...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:29PM #33
Dawnelsouthwick
[QUOTE=shinelight;31442]Dawne!

LOL before I even started your reading I could see wings! I thought they were birds wings but then who popped out? Butterfly!! :) Most people who have butterfly are about to go through a huge change but I feel like you have already emerged from your cocoon and spread your beautiful wings! However there will be further changes in your life but for now butterfly is quite simply telling you to learn to fly! Enjoy your newfound zest for life and take some time to breathe in the scented air :)

Hugs
Cleo
xx[/QUOTE]
Wow so much thank you...

I briefly hit on your page--as I run out the door. 

I am really excited to come to this site and the other sites with others that are stating what I believe and did not know anyone (yet) that also believed like this...I am so happy that I am at the beginning of getting to know you and the other people that I am seeing on this site.

blessings  dawnel
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:38PM #34
shinelight
LindaParty2002

Last reading for today!!

you mentioned the lion and the turtle - now do you mean sea turtle or a tortoise? Both have significantly different things to teach us!! Lions teach courage, prowess and majesty - I am seeing the rippling muscles of a lion so maybe it's a message about fitness, turtles (sea turtles) are all about floating and knowing when to chill!! Tortoises teach about being in the moment and taking your time instead of always thinking about what comes next. (I have tortoise and turtle as pets!! I adore them!!)

Ok so here's your reading.Hawk!
The hawk knows how to spy out its prey and maintain focus untill the vital moment when it swoops in. Hawks don't look at their prey, then look at their surroundings then think about what they're wearing.. no! :) LOL they simply focus on the thing they are doing. I feel like there are a lot of things happening in your life right now and most of it involves you doing things for other people even though they could just as easily do these things themselves.

Take a back seat in all that for now and focus on your highest priorities for a while. You will find that you are getting a lot more done and you are less tired and sleeping better.
The second thing hawk is telling me is that you are a high flyer! Spiritually you are an inspiration and you have work to do in that area!! Probably the constant "doing" for others is a way of holding you back!

I'm not suggesting that you completely abandon everything you do for others - use your gift of discernment to decide what your priorities should be and focus the bulk of your time on the highest priority.

You can also call upon the Archangel Metatron to help with this or the goddess  Maat they are equally good at sorting out schedules!! :)

Hugs

Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:38PM #35
manidooke
Hi Cleo did you by chance see any Angels around me? Just thought I would ask:) Love ~Light  & Blessings... manidooke
Love ~ Light and ^j^ Blessings...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 6:49PM #36
shinelight
Stassi2000

Here goes :)

you mentioned birds - they are reminding you that you are on a spiritual journey - birds, particularly eagle represent spirit.

Squirrel!! There are several messages coming through. The first is that you need to get your schedule arranged because any chaos or disorder is causing you a lot more stress than you are attributing to it :) Squirrels are always organized - they prepare for winter and make sure their food supplies are in order before they go to sleep - on time! I sense that there is quite a bit of stress happening in your life but you can't put your finger on what it is.

I can tell you that being organized and sleeping well will cut the stress in half - literally!! You need to be a grounded person - squirrels may live in the trees but they spend quite a lot of their time on the ground. So do some grounding activities such as light exercise, stomping, walking barefoot, or visualizations. (crystals such as smokey quartz or hematite would also help)

The last thing squirrel is showing me is squirrels at play. Play and silliness are great relievers of stress - so go crazy once in a while too!! have a giggle, build a sandcastle, colour a picture engage in an activity you remember enjoying as a child!! This will knock a lot more of the stress on the head :)

I hope this helps

Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 6:53PM #37
shinelight
oh stassi2000

You said about the white buffalo - I'm no expert on native american lore but I am very familiar with the story of white buffalo calf woman. I think you should research that story it may reveal some answers to you!! :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:05PM #38
shinelight
Manidooke! :)

you mentioned eagle and wolf as two of your guides - eagle represents spirit, wolf is a great protector and provider of high wisdom - she wolves are particularly adept at imparting wisdom.
Also regarding your childrens animals. I'm not sure if they were guides or whether these animals represented part of their personalities? Anyway eagle is spirit, sparrow- simplicity and bear I'm not sure how to verbalise this but when I think of your youngest I get an image of a little child with a big (but VERY sweet) RROAAAR :) :)  I have a nephew who roars like a little bear cub - there is nothing cuter!!

Anyway your reading!!

Raccoon! Is there something you want to progress with but keep telling yourself stuff like "but first I have to do or learn or get.....X skill or object etc" ? The raccoon is saying "now is the time! and you dont' need anything else!! Just go for it!" You are very intelligent and resourceful, you have succeeded incredibly well in life and this self doubt is just your ego's way of holding you back!! So go for it Manidooke!! :) You will succeed!

Hope this makes sense

Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:18PM #39
shinelight
RisingStar11111

You got the lynx!

The main feeling and impressions I'm getting are telling me that there is a friend or acquaintance in your life who you are feeling a little unsure of. I hate to say it RisingStar but i think that you are being betrayed. I also think that you know this on some level. You needn't confront this person - just wait and take care of yourself. Soon enough this person will inadvertently tell you themselves.

This is a learning experience for you so don't shut yourself off from it completely but please do surround yourself with people who you trust and protect yourself from the negativity of this situation.

I HATE to be the bearer of bad news so here's some good news. You also have the monkey who's  message tells me that you have so much potential and intelligence - you are on the up and up and you really can achieve anything!! you can use this intelligence to navigate your way through the above situation, and you can then move on swiftly without allowing it to hold you back in any way. You really are a rising star and it's your heigth that intimidates people but don't let them drag you down:)

Hope this helps feel free to send me a message if you have further questions or need any other info on the lynx.

Hugs!

Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:25PM #40
shinelight
Dawne!

Hugs
Cleo
xx
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 28  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook