Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 9 of 56  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Angel Numbers
10 years ago  ::  Nov 01, 2007 - 2:42PM #81
MikAngl55
Wow, we have avitars now!!  Yipee, and what is with this small reply box?
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 01, 2007 - 2:56PM #82
MikAngl55
Hi Kathy!
1111- for the message you take 111- an energetic gateway has opened for you, rapidly manifesting your thoughts into reality. Choose your thoughts wisely at this time, ensuring that they match your desires. Don't put any energy into thinking about fears at all, lest you manifest them.
And then add the message for 1-This is a binary number every number is divisible by 1.  We are all one therefore we're all associated by thought. Watch your thoughts and focus on your desires rather than your fears.

1212- I read this as 12 12 the message for 12 is Have faith that Spirit is speaking to you thru repetitive thoughts, ideas, and insights that guide you to improve something in your life or the lives of others. Allow your positive affrimations to lead the way.

Or as the book says 121- Keep the faith and stay positove as your thoughts, feelings and beliefs are manigfesting into reality. Think only about your desires and give any fears to Spirit for healing and transmutation.
and the message for 2- Have faith and courage, your prayers are manifesting even of they aren't visible yet.

(Triple fours are always for the angels reminding you they're near watching over and helping you)

444- Thousands of angels surround you loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm and are an earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear, all is well.

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 01, 2007 - 3:04PM #83
MikAngl55
Hi Paddy's way,

4- angels are with you call upon them for  help, guidance and feelings of security and love.

11-Pay attention to your thoughts and ideas as they're answers to your prayers. This number also signifies a highly creative person that needs to avoid addictive behaviors.

19-Keep your mind focused on helping yourself and others lead healthier and more peaceful lives. Stay positive and optimistic about your Divine life mission.

and 22-Your deep conviction manifests miracles and wonderful new opportunities. Keep the faith!

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 01, 2007 - 8:07PM #84
Good2bRoxanne
I keep seeing 00. Like exactly on the hour, exact dollar amounts, etc. What could they mean?
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 02, 2007 - 10:39PM #85
hekelek
Very often I get the numbers 808, either on the clock, calculating my budget, emails received at.

I also have the the book you mentioned.  In it, it means that diving endings are part of the plan.  But I get it more predominently when my thoughts stray away from one person.

Please help....Any other meanings?
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 12:56AM #86
cathycat
I have had angel number syncs for about 2 years now.  i mostly notice and my attention is drawn to; 1111, 111, 222,333,444,555, 1212?   What do you think? I have not read Noreen's book.  But, i have been researching this phenomon.  sincerly,  cathycat
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 12:57AM #87
cathycat
[QUOTE=cathycat;47701]I have had angel number syncs for about 2 years now.  i mostly notice and my attention is drawn to; 1111, 111, 222,333,444,555, 1212?   What do you think? I have not read Noreen's book.  But, i have been researching this phenomon.  sincerly,  cathycat[/QUOTE]
Thank you for any answers you may have.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 8:32AM #88
Salminor
Ok I got 1071 very strongly in a dream the other night

What message do you get from those numbers

Angel Blessings
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 8:16AM #89
Motherhealer13
Lisa,

Sorry, I've been gone from this sight and doing Inventory at work, so I've missed much. 

what a beautiful and empowering story of what you experienced.  We do feel such deep love for others and it will always be there for us to draw upon in those needed times.  Keep us up to date on how you are doing.  Loving energy and hugs to you.  Tams
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Nov 09, 2007 - 6:38PM #90
angelontherun
Hi Julie-

Regarding angels and numbers, 3, 7, 9 and 12 are the numbers that come up all the time.   I receive so many 3's, what does this mean?

Thank you
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 9 of 56  •  Prev 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook