Page 6 of 56  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Angel Numbers
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 8:07AM #51
MikAngl55
Hi Nothingbutlove,

I just saw your post and I totally agree with you,  these are wake up calls from the angels, guides, midwayers, ascended Masters, what people call them is usually whats best for them and easiest for them to understand, but, I do believe we all are capable of direct contact and conversation with God and the angels.

People also do this in the way that they are gifted and is easiest for them. I believe the angels are there for ALL of us always, and the numbers signs from the angels are there to put a message across and also and probably more importantly to get people interested in finding out more about Divine guidance, and advancing in the gifts they have been given.

I think all of us would enjoy direct and clear communication, and that is the goal, understanding and learning why we're here and what we've come to do, in whatever way we're able at the time.

Much love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 8:15AM #52
MikAngl55
PS - I guess I would add that when I came to the boards, I came looking for answers from others. It's an ongoing journey but the more we are here, the more we come to realize that all of the gifts are inside of all of us, and we have all that we need, including help from God, the angels, and those that have walked the path before. It's all about learning to trust and to really love and to listen and learn, in order to advance as much as we can, and help others along the way. My opinions of course.

LOVE!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 9:09AM #53
stpeteguy
Hello Julie,
I have seen the numbers 726 almost everywhere I look the past couple of months..clocks, totals...etc...can you tell me what it means... Thank you.

Dino
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 10:06AM #54
charityaes
Hello,

This forum caught my attention because for years now I've been seeing the number 919 everywhere.  Mostly on the clock though.  I will go for hours and not look at the time, and then out of nowhere I will glance at the clock, either at home while in the middle of watching something on TV, in my car, or on my computer at work.  I don't understand the meaning of it.  If its not just some strange cosmic coincidence it must be of some kind of significance.  What do you think?

Thanks,
Charity
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 6:16PM #55
LisaLisa179
Dear Julie and everyone on  this post....
I must say it is a very interesting topic.  As you will find out, numbers have played a very big part in my life.
My dad (who was my hero was born on Oct. 22)  he was diagnosed with cancer in 1988.  He was a police detective.  My birthday is Sept. 17.  I was diagnosed with cancer on Oct. 4, 2001.  My first visit with the oncologist was Oct. 22, 2001.  They said my cancer was so advanced (stage III esophageal, and I did not smoke) that there was nothing they could do...it was basically go through the standard treatment and I already knew the odds for my cancer.  The next time we (my husband) and I went to the oncologist's office he pulled us into a conference room and told us about a "research study" being done.  A group of people with lab coats came in the room and told me they were Researchers from the National Institute of Cancer.  They gave me a stack of papers and said I was eligible for the Study.  It was a randomized study where you either got Standard or experimental treatment.  I looked down at the papers before me and saw the date that the NCI had approved the study.  October 22, 2001.  I said, I will sign the papers right now!  By the way, Dennis's birthday was on Sept. 14 and I was the 17th of Sept.

I ended up getting the experimental study, which was like a trip to hell and back!!!  In Feb. 02, I went...to the other side.  I saw my dad, sitting beside me and I saw the "Light"....I don't have the words for it!!

It is now Oct. 2007 and I lost my husband on July 27, 07....far too soon and too suddenly!  He had a massive heart attack.  But, one of the things I noticed is that everything in our lives always rotated around the numbers 14, 17, 22 or 4 and 7.  Today is three months since my husband went...as I said too soon...he was only 54 and it hurts so bad.  But a few nights ago, I could swear I heard my husband talking.  I put my hand around back of me and patted him like I used to and I slept...and I thanked God for bring him back.  The next time I went and patted, he was not there.  Then once again the realization set in; he is not here.  I dozed off again and then was compelled to pat again...and I felt him once more.  I am sure that is not the only time he has tried to contact me.  I am wearing his wedding band on my right index fingur.  One night I had this feeling and I sat up and I heard something drop on the floor.  I had been laying on my back with my hands across my chest.  When I reached down to the floor, it was his wedding band.  I told people and they said, oh it is probably just loose....but it is not!!!!  It fits that finger snugly!!!

There is much more I have to say on this subject, but my left arm is getting numb (a result of chemo and radiation), but I will check in.  As I said, those numbers JUMP out at me all the time....9, 14, 17, 22, 4, 7, 2!!!  I know that it is a sign!!! 

Take care and if anyone feels free to post me...my email is lisalisa179@aol.com

Warmest regards,
Lisa
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 6:20PM #56
manidooke
Julie
I have not meditated in some time but the last one was a journey and I did meet one of my guides an Native Indian sitting beside a camp fire in the woods nice fellow can't remember too much about him as that was a few years back but I do remember his spirit which was so in tune with me totally I could probably say he is one of the masters and I would get a yes to that  ... guess it is time to see him again eh? Things are coming prosperity wise thanks for the information you have sent my way it  verifies all that I have been feeling lately again Thankyou Julie ~Love ~ Light & Blessings ... manidooke
Love ~ Light and ^j^ Blessings...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 9:04PM #57
jzhobo77
Hello: The number 77 have come up alot in the pass few day. I pick it as part of my e-mail address because it was my jersey number on my sport shirt...But the pass week it come up in alot of figure I have work with.  Thank you Ed.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 9:25PM #58
CrysyB
I sincerely want to thank you for responding so quickly to my inquiry.  It was refreshing to get an educational response, which made me think & wonder more, than just a quick rebuttal!!  Now you REALLY have me thinking, and I want to explore more.  Thanks, again, for the new journey to exploring Angels & numbers...it means a lot to me!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 9:04PM #59
jzhobo77
Hello: The number 77 have come up alot in the pass few day. I pick it as part of my e-mail address because it was my jersey number on my sport shirt...But the pass week it come up in alot of figure I have work with.  Thank you Ed.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 9:25PM #60
CrysyB
I sincerely want to thank you for responding so quickly to my inquiry.  It was refreshing to get an educational response, which made me think & wonder more, than just a quick rebuttal!!  Now you REALLY have me thinking, and I want to explore more.  Thanks, again, for the new journey to exploring Angels & numbers...it means a lot to me!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 56  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook