Page 5 of 56  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Angel Numbers
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 10:47PM #41
jgj813
For the past few years I keep seeing on the clock 8:13  - That is my birthday - August 13th.  I see it constantly.

Lately, in the past month or so - I'm seeing 6's everywhere.  And I am seeing three 6's in a row off and on.  I am very bothered by it.  It's almost become overwhelming seeing 6's everywhere I seem to look.  It just doesn't seem that it could be any good.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 12:15AM #42
CrysyB
Hi Julie:

One day, in the middle of the morning, I awoke to see 4:44a on my clock.  I had never seen it before.  I felt a sense of 'something' come over me, but it was a positive feeling.  Can you tell me what it means?  Also, I'm strongly drawn to 31, 4, 7 & 8.  When I use these numbers, I have a feeling of 'goodness' come over me.  Any help you could render in interpreting these numbers would surely be most appreciated.  Thanks!

[QUOTE=MikAngl55;5890]OK, let's get the ball rolling.

I have Doreen Virtue's book Angel Numbers, I had a lot of fun on the old boards, telling people  what the angel numbers that kept coming up in their lives meant. The angels will give us nudges to look at the clock at a certain time, or wake us up to see certain numbers, to get their messages across.

If you have numbers that reoccur a lot or just seem like they mean something, post them here and i will post what the book says about them.

Love,
Julie[/QUOTE]
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 1:10AM #43
NothingButLove
[QUOTE=CrysyB;29477]Hi Julie:

One day, in the middle of the morning, I awoke to see 4:44a on my clock.  I had never seen it before.  I felt a sense of 'something' come over me, but it was a positive feeling.  Can you tell me what it means?  Also, I'm strongly drawn to 31, 4, 7 & 8.  When I use these numbers, I have a feeling of 'goodness' come over me.  Any help you could render in interpreting these numbers would surely be most appreciated.  Thanks![/QUOTE]

Dear CrysyB,

It's most obvious to one, if you are awakened exactly once in the night, and you see 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 or 4:44. In fact on one memorable weekend, I saw 11:22, 3:33 and 4:44. These are indeed the "prompts" of a type of angel, called a midwayer. A message board devoted to this topic can be found here 11:11 Angels Message Board

Most recently when I was in Peru, and I had been warned that sighting giant condors is problematical, I asked my angels to help. They can of course influence animals to do strange things. Well the night before I was woken at 2:22am, and I took that as both a good sign, and as a hello message from an entity called ABC22, who is a good friend. Sure enough, we saw condors, they even wheeled directly overhead, and I got one fabulous photo of a condor no more than 20 feet overhead.

Now folks like to take these numbers as having inherent meaning, but to me they are just a hello. I know that Doreen Virtue likes to have a meaning for a whole host of numbers, and I guess if you insist, angels will play the semaphore game. But typically the reason why you see these numbers, and not somebody else, is because you are capable of making contact, and THAT is what they are interested in - full blown two way conversations.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 6:52AM #44
MikAngl55
Hi Sharon,

234- Have faith in the angels and the ascended masters love and their power to assist you. Call upon them often for help and be open to receiving their guidance and healing energy.

509- God assists you in making important life changes that help your overall Divine life purpose. Spend quiet time in prayer and meditation, and take action on the guidance you receive.

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:00AM #45
MikAngl55
Hi Gelee,

144- The archangel Jophiel along with the rest of the angelic realm is assisting you with beautifying your thoughts. These positive thoughts are a major contribution to the world.

14-Angels are helping you manifest your positive thoughts, visualizations and manifestations into reality.

4- Angels are with you. Call upon them for help, guidance and feelings of security and love.

Pretty definite that the angels are around you. :) You might want to learn more about archangel Jophiel.

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:18AM #46
MikAngl55
Hi Manidooke,

Three's are always a reminder to me that the ascended Masters are near and trying to work with us and support us. I have a lot of threes in my life also. :)

18- Think only thoughts of abundance and prosperity, as your thoughts are manifesting very quickly right now.

57- This change is leading you upon your Divine path = trust that everything is on the upswing, even if you can't actually see the outcome yet.

I personally don't know anything about Three Feathers, I know we all have a protector Guide and a lot of times that guide is American Indian, but he feels more than a guide for you. Maybe  one of the reasons for all the threes in your life is so you would pay attention, when it was brought to you. Go within, do you meditate? Thats where the best truth is.

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:30AM #47
MikAngl55
Hi Chenaulteyes,

2011-   You're hearing your Divine guidance clearly. Have faith in yourself, stay grounded, and put this guidance into practice.  We are all one, thereby, we're all associated by thought, watch your thoughts and focus on your dreams rather than your fears.

20- The Creator asks you to have faith. Even if you can't see the results of your prayers and actions right now, trust they are bearing wonderful fruit for you.

11- Pay attention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas, as they're answers to your prayers. The number also signifies a highly creative person,  who needs to avoid addictive behaviors.

Can't seem to shake the thought that this may have something to do with the actual year 2011? Might be a very good year for you when all your fruits of labor are realized.

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:35AM #48
MikAngl55
Hi Cag524,

611- Its essential for you to keep your thoughts about your material supply focused upon your desires not your fears.

524- You've clearly heard the angels' guidance about making necessary changes. Trust in this Divine guidance and follow it without delay.

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:41AM #49
MikAngl55
Hi Sheri,

I'm good, thanks for asking! :)

!0- You're receiving Divine Guidance from God thru thoughts ideas insights or whats called claircognizance (knowing facts without knowing how you recieved the information) Stay positive about the messages you receive.

Well, the angels put an exclaimatiojn point there, far be it from me to call it a typo! Trusts yourself my friend!

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:47AM #50
MikAngl55
I'm off for now, I'll be back later. I'm so excited that everyone is so interested in the Angel messages. :) I love doing this, and i get so much out of the many messages. Our angels are around us always wanting and waiting to help and guide us in the direction for our highest good and lifes purpose. Awesome, isn't it.

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 56  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook