Page 49 of 56  •  Prev 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Angel Numbers
5 years ago  ::  May 06, 2009 - 7:56AM #481
dunimus

I was un-aware that there was a more acurate scource on the subject of "Angel's" than the Bible... where did the author of your book get their information???

In Christ, Annette

Come check out my forum thread!!!

http://community.beliefnet.com/go/thread/view/43901/14386648/The_Biblical_Answer_to_The_Epidemic_of_Sickness
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 06, 2009 - 5:57PM #482
Stardove

Angels Page Beliefnet  Scroll down to Doreen

I am surprise you haven't heard of Doreen Virtue before now.  She is featured on Beliefnet.

Doreen Virtue is a member of Beliefnet.  I would say she was inspired in the same way many great spiritual writers are including the authors of the Bible.  Mankind did the writings we know of as the Bible.

You might want to right click and open a new tab.  I'm not sure if the link will go directly to sites or not.  Sorry about spacing I did copy and paste off Beliefnet pages, some are the same link.

Letters from an Angel

Doreen Virtue's Blog
The founder  of Angel Therapy and the author of over 30 books on angels shares how she  communicates with angels and how they bless her each day.

Read  Doreen's latest entry

Have  you signed Doreen Virtue's guestbook yet?

Doreen Virtue

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 3:05AM #483
dunimus

Sorry.. I've been out of the "B'Net loop" for a while...

I do believe that we all have the ability to be divinely inspired, and there are certain individuals who have trained their senses to discern spiritual knowledge Hebrews 5:14

And I have experienced such inspiration... however... I  test the spirits to see if they are of God... some are not.

In Christ, Annette

Come check out my forum thread!!!

http://community.beliefnet.com/go/thread/view/43901/14386648/The_Biblical_Answer_to_The_Epidemic_of_Sickness
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 11:35AM #484
Gelene

Life is what happens when we are busy making plans, and as my life unfolded like I had never planned, I had doubts, and fears, which I was unaccustomed to. I began to pray to God for a sign/signs that would tell me if I were on the right path. Certain number secquences kept repeating themselves...so I then asked God for a "decoder ring" so that I might understand these "signs" or numbers...and I found Doreen Virtue's "Angel Numbers 101"...I looked up the sequences, and the first one said something to the effect of "Stay the course, you are on the right path,.." and so on as many affirmations since. 

It may seem silly to most,..but being me, when they have the "Cash 3" lotto numbers twice a day, it is like Pavlov's dog, in that I take the time to stop, look up the three numbers as a sequence in the book, and see if it applies, which it always does.  That is the BEST lottery, and makes me a better winner everyday.  (Thanks again, Doreen, for sharing and enlightening, and blessing us with affirmations, so that we may keep the faith, stay the course, and remain on the path."

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 07, 2009 - 12:29PM #485
Stardove

Thanks Gelene for your post.

May 7, 2009 -- 3:05AM, dunimus wrote:

Sorry.. I've been out of the "B'Net loop" for a while...

I do believe that we all have the ability to be divinely inspired, and there are certain individuals who have trained their senses to discern spiritual knowledge Hebrews 5:14

And I have experienced such inspiration... however... I  test the spirits to see if they are of God... some are not.

In Christ, Annette

Dunimus, the thing is angels are a part of many different religious beliefs. Using the Bible as a reference gives your thoughts from a Christian point of view. Not all members which post here are of that faith, yet many still believe in angels. As a Progressive Christian I do not take some Bible stories literally word for word. Many of the stories IMO are allegories. We can learn something from the stories, but in some cases the events might not have actually happened. I ask that members take what they want at the angels forum and leave the rest. We all get to choose what feels right to our own spirits.

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 19, 2009 - 8:40PM #486
puzzleman

Where can I get a copy of the book?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 20, 2009 - 1:17AM #487
MysticAngel

Hi puzzleman!

Here is a link to Amazon.com  new and used from $4.82

www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search...

also Hayhouse carries a lot of Doreen Virtue books, meditations and cards.

Maybe even Borders or another bookstore in your area.

Love!

Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2009 - 12:38PM #488
Rosequartz57

The number that reoccurs for me especially lately is 57.  I would like to know what this means!

Thanks!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 02, 2009 - 2:43PM #489
Stardove

Jun 2, 2009 -- 12:38PM, Rosequartz57 wrote:

The number that reoccurs for me especially lately is 57.  I would like to know what this means!

Thanks!

57 ~  This change is leading you upon your Divine path - trust that everything is on the upswing, even if you can't actually see the outcome yet.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 12, 2009 - 11:42PM #490
Taylorkings

just tuned into 31 for a second...its different from what i usually see but it definately caught my eye...i'm not sure what it means yet....it seems futile to ask for guidance, but i guess since that is probably what the angels and iiiiii do to but the angels reall want me to do more thananything i will....whats 31 meaaan!?!??

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 49 of 56  •  Prev 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook