Page 2 of 56  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Angel Numbers
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 8:49AM #11
rocee
I am constantly being prompted with the number 11. I also live at # 11. It is constantly 11.
What does this say?  Thanks.

Rose
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 9:33AM #12
melody
121, 112, 3, 6, 2, 22, 4, 5 10, 15, 20, 12 & 21

The first two numbers are my current address and the address I had before I was married at home.

3 & 6 are my sons and husbands birthdays

2 & 22 are my daughters birthdays

4 is my birthday

The last set of numbers are my grandchildrens birthdays

thank you

Melody
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 10:19AM #13
jacquetee
I have for many years looked at the time when it was 1111..those numbers always are with me but I don not know what it means..sometimes 111..always ones....
Jacque
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 10:48AM #14
Good2bRoxanne
keeps showing up in my life. The men I meet are 42 yrs old. I was born at  42 minutes past the hour. Various other coincidences lately with time, change, etc. What do you think?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 11:02AM #15
MikAngl55
Hi Kat,

It has always been my belief that thongs that happen in threes are meant for us to pay attention to from our angels and guides. They will do what they need to to get their message across. When you see or hear or experience the same word or thing 3 times, like something you read or notice, then a song on the radio, then something casually said by someone else, I pay lots of attention. There is a message there.

I will list the messages for threes , on the next post for Lucia, you can see if they relate. Threes and fours pop up a lot in my life along with the three digit numbers (222,333,444,555) that always relate.

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 11:04AM #16
angelfeather1
I was getting the numbers 444 all the time,and keep thinking i have to check and see what this means,after forgetting a millions times and they keep giving me these numbers,i finnally checked them in Doreen's book Healing with The Angels and 444 means.The angels are surrounding you now and reassuring you of their love and help.Don't worry because the angel'shelp is nearby.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 11:20AM #17
MikAngl55
Hi Luicia,

Threes especially triples and fours pop up a lot in my life also.

I automatically connect 3's with the ascended Masters, and 4's with the angels, if I cant look up the meanings right then, and know they are with me.:)

3-  The ascended Masters, (such as Jesus) are near.  They've responded to your prayers and want to help you.

333- You've merged with the ascended Masters and they're working with you day and night- on many levels. They love guide and protect you in all ways.

305- God and the ascended Masters are guiding you thru this transition. All is well and you are safe.

315- Your prayers affirmations and connectionswith the ascended Masters have created positive change in your life. You're releasing the old and bringing in wonderful newness. Stay positive in your thoughts about yourself and your future.

and your lottery numbers -  331- The ascended Masters have gathered around you to help you stay positive about your future. Ask them to help you see the good in everyone and everything (including yourself)

8-Financial abundance is coming to you now   (lol, good lottery number if you ask me)

But my fingers kept wanting to type 18 so Ill give you that message too - Think only thoughts of abundance and prosperity, as your thoughts are manifesting very quickly right now.

Let us know when you win! :)

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 11:24AM #18
MikAngl55
Hi Go girly,

555- Major change and significant transformations are here for you. You have an opportunity to break out of the chrysallis and uncover the amazing life you truly deserve.   

Awesome!

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 11:27AM #19
MikAngl55
Hi Rose!

11 - Pay attention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas as they're answers to your prayers. This number also signifies a highly creative person, who needs to avoid addictive behaviors.

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 11:29AM #20
MikAngl55
I have to go, life calls, but I will be back soon and get to all the rest.

Have a great Sunday everyone!!!

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 56  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook