Page 1 of 56  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Angel Numbers
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 6:49AM #1
MikAngl55
OK, let's get the ball rolling.

I have Doreen Virtue's book Angel Numbers, I had a lot of fun on the old boards, telling people  what the angel numbers that kept coming up in their lives meant. The angels will give us nudges to look at the clock at a certain time, or wake us up to see certain numbers, to get their messages across.

If you have numbers that reoccur a lot or just seem like they mean something, post them here and i will post what the book says about them.

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 6:49AM #2
MikAngl55

I have Doreen Virtue's book Angel Numbers, I had a lot of fun on the old boards, telling people  what the angel numbers that kept coming up in their lives meant. The angels will give us nudges to look at the clock at a certain time, or wake us up to see certain numbers, to get their messages across.

If you have numbers that reoccur a lot or just seem like they mean something, post them here and i will post what the book says about them.

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 8:52AM #3
MikAngl55
Hi Alice,

Sorry I started this and then went out of town, and got lost catching up since Ive been beck.

3-the ascended Masters (such as Jesus) are near. They've responded to your prayers and want to help you.

7-You're on the right path! Keep up the good work!

11- Pay attention to your repetitive thoughts and ideas as they are answers to your prayers. This number also signifies a highly creative person who needs to avoid addictive behaviors.

Hope this helps! I also see triple threes a lot and know the Masters are near.

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2007 - 2:12PM #4
GreenEyedLily
What does 29 mean?  I kept going to write that number yesterday instead of the 25th (date)...for some reason it stayed on my mind!  Thanks MikAngl!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 26, 2007 - 2:15PM #5
Salminor

MikAngl55 wrote:

I have Doreen Virtue's book Angel Numbers, I had a lot of fun on the old boards, telling people what the angel numbers that kept coming up in their lives meant. The angels will give us nudges to look at the clock at a certain time, or wake us up to see certain numbers, to get their messages across.

Love,
Julie

Julie I saw the numbers 4444 the other day.

I also felt, when I saw them, that this was a direct message to me.

What is the meaning please?

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2007 - 9:47AM #6
MikAngl55
Hi Lily,

29- Have faith in yourself and your divine life purpose. You're qualified ready and prepared to help others.

Awesome, you go girl!

Love,
Julie
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 27, 2007 - 10:03AM #7
MikAngl55
Hi Sal!

This should be no surprise to you. :)  The book says on a four digit number to use the 3 digit number plus the one digit number.

444- Thousands of angels surround you at this moment loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm and are an earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear all is well.

4- Angels are with you. Call upon them for help, guidance, and feelings of security and love.

Also I feel led to tell you the meaing of 44, since 4444 is 44 twice.

44- Many angels are with you now. You can ask these angels to help you with anything that brings peace to you and your loved ones. Don't tell the angels how to fix a situation, just ask them to fix it. The Divine and infinite wisdom of the Creator guides you (through the angels) to a wonderful ingenius situation.

Whenever I see 4's in a number I know they are there for the angels being with us, surrounding us, and helping us. Which is why I was not surprised at all that your numbers in your message were 4's. :)

Love,
Julie

(Thanks for bringing me to the 44 message, one that I need to remember)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 8:17AM #8
katztoy64
My mother recently passed away and the day after her service I had to euthanize my favorite cat.  Since that time, other things with significant meaningto me keep appearing in three at a time.  Does this have the same meaning as actually showing the number three?

Kat
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 8:34AM #9
lucia333
Hi Julie,

I have been waking up each night around 333, or 305 or 315, its always around a time with a 3 in it. and my favorite lottery number to play is 3318. What's with all the 3's???? insight please.
Luica
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Oct 28, 2007 - 8:48AM #10
GoGirly
Hi Julie,

I have always had an affinity with numbers (especially numerology) and our Angels and wondered if 555 has some meaning.

Often see 5.55 on a digital clock - 5 in numerology can mean change.

Love Light & Laughter
Annie
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 56  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook