Switch to Forum Live View Click on Spirit Guides
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 5:18PM #1
Stardove
To start a new thread be sure and click on the Spirit Guides above. Then click on New Thread and title and post. If you are already in a thread and click on New Thread it will post in that thread not a new one.

To get from here to the discussions click on Beliefnet Home (upper left). To get back here click on Community (upper right). The discussions will close on Monday, but we will still be able to read them.

If you haven't checked out the Computer Tips B'net thread it will give you some information to help you with the transition.

Going Advanced will let you preview your post before submitting. And you will not have to use codes. Don't be afraid to click on something to see what it does or where it goes.

Boy, do I feel like a broken record. I keep repeating myself at the different forums. :eek:
Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 18, 2007 - 11:23AM #2
GreenEyedLily
Thanks Stardove!  I think we need all the help we can get (at least I do!)...I am so flabbergasted by the changes that I lost my thought on the topics I had on my mind hahaha...

You do a good job hun!!

xxx
Lily
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 7:04PM #3
Motherhealer13

This is to see if my sample You Tube for my daughter comes up, and I practiced the Copy Paste here too.....check out the Video my husband made of my daughter and comment if you'd like to.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UUjPvNcC6og
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 11:47PM #4
Stardove

Motherhealer13 wrote:

This is to see if my sample You Tube for my daughter comes up, and I practiced the Copy Paste here too.....check out the Video my husband made of my daughter and comment if you'd like to.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UUjPvNcC6og

Thanks for sharing the video. It reminds me of my daughter playing ball. Three of them kept us busy. Now we watch my grandson's ball games. Good times, good memories. :)

The words I speak and write carry energy and power, so I choose them with care and clear purpose. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 23, 2007 - 11:52PM #5
Stardove
You can embed the video on you profile page if you wish. With mouse over home go to the multimedia tab, click on tab a window opens, paste the code and submit. There is a dot to click too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 1:07PM #6
Motherhealer13
You are the coolest StarDove....I thank you so much for helping us all to manuever better in this fun....scary....newfangled...thingamajig....called Bnet.

Once I'm shown something...I'm always able to do it, so Thank you.  Tams
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2007 - 1:30PM #7
Stardove
Tams, it is my pleasure to help our members figure out the crazy new system. I had gone through a learning curve myself this last week. :eek:

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook